• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
guys, i just downloaded over 100gigs of music in less than 2 hours

ujelly?

Well, just to bring that up. I do not see how anyone can have that much music and intend to go through all of it. That's probably about 2 months worth of music right there. Someone brought up a good point to me once before. Do you really know what your listening too at that point when some random song shows up knowing you have probably over 10,000 songs.

Yung Mei

>everyones face when its only like, <1200 songs

normally, that would only be like, 8 gigs, but this **** is all high quality :V

Yung Mei

afaik, most of them average from 3-7 minutes :D

the albums are in tta format, which i have no idea what it is, but because its all high quality, im hyped for it :O

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
What kind of library is this o_O???

I bet you wish you had my download speed... of .7 kb/s

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Which tactic Snake can use for Anti Planking? Link here.
Back air/edgehog to backair

Btw for those of you who don't know this is pretty broken on ikes recovery. Me and a friend tested it a while ago. You can basically make it so you shield sdi into an auto edge hog on his recovery. Also if mk doesn't sweetspot SL you can shield SDI into auto grab the ledge to make him glide to the other side and grab that ledge. It's pretty easy. Unsafe if you mess up though.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Would anyone here be willing to record some of my snake matches for critique? My usual recorder is incapable for a while it seems...

I can do it. I'm interested in testing something out too. You can use a brawl code to allow replays to keep the tags people use in the game to appear when you run a replay. However, I was never sure if that only worked by altering the file or by altering how the game reads the file.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Zeylode, you got this or me?
I can do it. I'm interested in testing something out too. You can use a brawl code to allow replays to keep the tags people use in the game to appear when you run a replay. However, I was never sure if that only worked by altering the file or by altering how the game reads the file.
I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Because i use that code and even when i run brawl on a non-hacked wii the replays that were saved with the nametage code still have nametags in them.

Yung Mei

nah, codes present during gameplay will still run in replays even when the codes arent on for some reason, never knew why

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Xeylode? would you mind doing a couple doubles matches as well? Need material so ppl can see how i play in case i team with that person at apex.

Yep, it shouldn't take that long to record. It will only take forever to upload.

Berk, it has been awhile. But yeah, SuSa has been gone for like a year+ and still top 5 lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol if you have some way of giving me the raw video files my internet uploads within 10-15mins. Like through aim or email or mediafire/megaupload.

Also i'll post two links soon. Had to download my friends rp's one by one...=.=

Oh, it won't be an issue, I have good internetz as well. I was just saying the more videos you give me to record, the longer you'll have to wait to get them back. If I have to do like 20 videos to record and upload, it will be a couple of hours :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey xey/wilmenz i think you might have momentarily use my codeset. I forgot that tourney was Florida's first official *no tripping* tourney which means we used the no tripping code. Which if som1 with tripping tries to watch a rp that didn't have tripping it messed up the replay :(

But it's quite easy to put no tripping on for a moment so it's not that big a deal XD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kk just downloaded the last of em. Now to sort through what's mine and isn't. But that'll have to wait till i'm done eating :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wilmenz 8 matches

Xeylode 7 matches

Tourney/MM

Here you go. This def. was no tripping so you're gonna have to add that your .gct wilmenz. If you want i can just upload a copy of mine so you can use it instead. Or xeylode can point you in the right direction :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'll let xeylode link you to his cuz i'm kinda unsure.

If you don't mind xey can you give him a mediafire to your no tripping .gct? :p

Lol i don't use any textures as well. Not even stage :p

But .gct doesn't affect that stuff so you're good anyway lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Everyone who's bringin a modded wii, add this code for no tripping on Sat.

Tripping Rate Modifier
0481CB34 C0220020
045A9340 00000000
If you dont have a wii with the no tripping code on it we will be forced to use our codes to soft mod your wii and you wont be able to have your awesome textures and music that you put on cuz we are gonna use our SD card to add the no tripping

In essence: Add the no tripping or we will use our sd card to load up the wii
you don't need the SD card to permanently be in the wii to have the code apply lol. you could just pop out their card, load the codeset with one of your cards, and then put their card back in lol.

:rosalina:
That's what we used iirc.

Edit: sweet nvm. I'll just link my .gct. I called up my bud who fixed it for me and my .gct does indeed have no tripping.

Top Bottom