• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Mike2

Smash Ace
It's coz you weren't raised in America. We're taught from an early age that if you don't like powdered waffles, pancakes, and french toast then **** YOU!

At gun point.

It matters not. The last couple of days have been the most activity for roughly a week or more. But I have run out of stuff to talk about. I will find something shortly given time.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well, it's official. I'm now a full snake main till at least apex. So expect to see alot more of me around these parts.

ErikG

Smash Ace
So, I have a lot less beard, a lot more job, and now Snake is more or less a co-main of mine along with Wolf.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
I think it's a good idea. Although most of our Pro Snakes are barely active...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
one week til our biggest national... guaranteed $1000 to the winner...

and i'm top seed.

i don't like being the favourite. i only do well when i'm the underdog.

that and the wario mu is disgusting. ew.

So you are back in Aussieland now? Just confirming.
Well, being top seed means one thing. You pretty much have a guaranteed spot in top 8 lol

Attila_

BRoomer
I've been back in australia for ages, and we're really bad at smash.

i won the last national, kinda out of nowhere, and now i'm the top seed.

i should be right for top 3, but winning this one will be a little difficult.

we'll see.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think an interview thread would legit. Also you can win it. Who cares about whether people think you'll win or not. Play for you and just do your thing. As long as you're having fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

Snake vs MK is not fun..at least not for the Snake. I won't even argue you on that. lmao.

But still, you know what you need to do to take this national. Just do your thing...and then get your *** over to Apex 2012 so we can chill yo. :bee:

Wait who else are the big names who could compete with you for 1st?

Hmm in other news: My Snake will be making its glorious official return at my next tournament in 2 weeks. Besides everyone outside of MI still thinks I main Snake anyway...<_< It's the curse. But I am actually looking forward to it. I've been taking some ideas from Fatal, Razer, Ally and even Attila vids :D Also I've been watching that Japanese Snake, Shu.

ZTD | TECHnology

Its been about 8 months since I've actually mained or secondaried him. I used him like 2 times throughout that time frame randomly in tournament.

Attila_

BRoomer
Big names?

There's basically four players in Australia who are kinda ahead of everyone else.

Tibs (Diddy, my younger brother)
Tedeth (wario/wolf)
Earl (mk)
Myself

Any of these players could be expected to win. Bracket plays a big part too; Myself > Tibs > earl > Ted > me. It's like a circle of counters.

Myself and Tibs will be separated on different sides of the bracket, but I dunno which side Ted will be on. If he's on Tibs side, I have a good chance of winning.

I've improved my safety game considerably in the past couple of months, but I'm not sure if im patient enough to beat wario soundly. Ted can be extremely campy, and I'm typically an aggressive snake.

:phone:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Big names?

There's basically four players in Australia who are kinda ahead of everyone else.

Tibs (Diddy, my younger brother)
Tedeth (wario/wolf)
Earl (mk)
Myself

Any of these players could be expected to win. Bracket plays a big part too; Myself > Tibs > earl > Ted > me. It's like a circle of counters.

Myself and Tibs will be separated on different sides of the bracket, but I dunno which side Ted will be on. If he's on Tibs side, I have a good chance of winning.

I've improved my safety game considerably in the past couple of months, but I'm not sure if im patient enough to beat wario soundly. Ted can be extremely campy, and I'm typically an aggressive snake.

:phone:
You got this! I believe in you. Also, Tibs is your brother?! I saw vids of his diddy haha. Interesting.

ZTD | TECHnology

Good luck this weekend Attila! Rep that Snake.

Also I have a tournament this weekend, and it will be the return on my Snake so...wish me luck also peeps.

:snake:

-Ran

Smash Master
one week til our biggest national... guaranteed $1000 to the winner...

and i'm top seed.

i don't like being the favourite. i only do well when i'm the underdog.

that and the wario mu is disgusting. ew.
I don't think you'll win. You'll SD three times, and you'll be grabbed out of a cypher recovery. You'll also take 500% damage from grenades exploding on you, and another 200% from hitting your own land mines.

[Underdog status, there.]

Attila_

BRoomer
baawww

so much love from my fellow snakes!

thanks heaps guys, i really appreciate it.

i'll train hard this week, and bring everything to the table.

if anyone is awake saturday afternoon/evening (ACST) we should have a stream up. and the very least you'll get to hear some amazing accents!

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I know few or no one will care but. Im going to attend Apex 2012[/B]
That's awesome yo, is it your first national?

baawww

so much love from my fellow snakes!

thanks heaps guys, i really appreciate it.

i'll train hard this week, and bring everything to the table.

if anyone is awake saturday afternoon/evening (ACST) we should have a stream up. and the very least you'll get to hear some amazing accents!
Uh, I'd have to know what that is EST lol.

Attila_

BRoomer
pretty sure est is 14 hours behind the time ill be playing.

singles finals should be at around 3pm (doubles is being played after singles for some reason), so thats around 11pm est.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya so my apex training regimen started this weekend. Hadn't used snake in tourney almost as long as technical chase :laugh:. I finally broke top 10 which had been a curse for me for a while. Lost to redhalz snake and gdx.

Top Bottom