• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
More Snakes need to abuse Insta-Throwing in coordination with Platforms and just in general. Discuss.

Also Attila I want to see more recent videos of you. I like your style.

:phone:

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

-Ran

Smash Master
I might start posting in this section again with some actual break downs of Snake. I have some really interesting findings that I could put together. ;d

ZTD | TECHnology

@Wil: You know like Instant Throwing grenades you've z dropped or w/e off Platforms and such. Recently Ive found that abusing small things like this create some interesting situations. Its not the same but I'm trying to better my item control like a Diddy does for optimal use of his Naners.

@Attila: Sweet I can watch this video on my way to work.

@Ran : Do it. ;)

God I hate getting up at the crack of down... -_-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
@Wil: You know like Instant Throwing grenades you've z dropped or w/e off Platforms and such. Recently Ive found that abusing small things like this create some interesting situations. Its not the same but I'm trying to better my item control like a Diddy does for optimal use of his Naners.

@Attila: Sweet I can watch this video on my way to work.

@Ran : Do it. ;)

God I hate getting up at the crack of down... -_-

I'm pretty sure me and wilmenz have been doing this for a while :laugh:. Ofc it's not the same as nanerz but it works sooooooo good for snake as well. It increases your nade control so much when you work insta-throwing into your game.

Attila_

BRoomer
packing my bags for the national this weekend... a little nervous...

if the livestream happens, remind me to camp please :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Attila: Take home 1st place and rep your character. If I get the chance to watch livestream I'll demand the commentator to bring you over ...lol I always do that..I like talking to people :bee:

And time to go look at Ran' post.

Attila_

BRoomer
Over 1000 bucks. And our dollar is beating yours btw :D

Gfs was against an olimar, and I'd never played one before, so the quality was really poor. That and it was 3am...

Other vids are good though.

Attila_

BRoomer
Thanks guys.

Gfs was such a mess, glad I got through it with the first set.

I don't think the olimar was super amazing, but I had never played the mu, and had to learn in on the spot. That and it was 3am lol

Thought I played really well for the rest of the day though, definitely improved.

Apex would be nice, but no guarantees. I've still got a car to payoff lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Gfs are up already. Pretty bad, but hey, I was tired and Oli is gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV8cnR7aao4&sns=em

The bolded part is an acceptable john. lol Good stuff regardless. You should hone your ICs more for that MU. Its so much easier lol. Also I could definitely tell you don't have too much Olimar experience. Good **** figuring things out in such a high pressure situation. That level of adaptation will get you far.

And yeah you were right, this Olimar isn't amazing but he's solid.

How did Tibs do at this event?

Attila_

BRoomer
Tired is a legit John at 3am. Yes.

Tibs lost to him in loser's finals; I knocked Tibs 3-0 in winners finals. Fd ftw.

ZTD | TECHnology

Tired @ 3 am is legit but all you had to do was say "Oli is gay" trumps everything else rofl.

And that's legit that he got 3rd place. I'll check out more of these videos when they get uploaded.

People give me suggestions. I never really much collected music or followed it until recently. Help give me a proper education.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Man i'm already nervous about how i'll perform at apex. I really am gonna try to get soooo much better in the next 6 months b4 apex. May seem random but reading razers interview on aib and watching stream just made me think about it.

I need to come up with more new shiz specific to me...

Top Bottom