• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

RATED

Smash Lord
With 70 dollars left in your pocket, you must save then have a big spending day ;P
I am planning on something like that, or going to my house and enjoy sometime there with 2 friends of mine, going to the movies and some fun.

saving it up or enjoying a bit the vacations, one of those options.

Savon

Smash Ace
I decided to actually spend some money for once and I got these awesome headphones at the mall today

Not only do I have a nice new pair of headphones for home/traveling, but the sound quality is amazing. Even more, they are sound canceling too. I now officially have a legit reason to ignore all of the people in my household.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's amazing

I have some relatively expensive headphones but they're just really good, no storm trooper on them D:

Underload

Lazy
Guys, I have $100 in Christmas money to spend. What should I get? I don't follow new video games anymore, so I'm going to somebody who knows their ****. Aka you all! I own a Wii and DS. Just assume I don't own any video games, because I pretty much don't anymore.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm not going to tournaments at all for at least another 4-6 months because I have no money lol

and once I do have money there's stuff I'd rather spend it on than brawl at this point :/ I'm really not even sure that I will come back

Smashfests are free where I go ^ ^

I say get Golden Sun Dark Dawn. If you are a fan of the series. If not, I have no suggestions for you whatsoever. Maybe Other M, but I have not played it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
there are no smashfests in my state. I can drive an hour or so to boston, deal with insane traffic and pay $10-30 and go to the BU smashfests, drive an hour and a half to go to game undergrounds fight night that brawl players almost never show up to anyway...new england kinda sucks in terms of stuff you can do for free :/

Smashfests are great and everyone should organize them for a weekly occurance. I guess we are lucky because the guy who hosts it weekly is only 15 minutes off campus. Another guy drives up to campus and gives us rides. So that's about 8 total from campus while another two are willing to drive an hour out for the smashfest.

Denny's at 5 in the morning after a fest. Dollar bets to jug shots of syrup xD

Savon

Smash Ace
Lol yeah. The sad part is that when I was a kid and played Melee with my friends, all of us played Falco. Keep in mind that 1. We did not know ANYTHING about smash competitively, we did not even know what L-canceling was. 2. We did not know what tiers were. 3. We are all black.

We will never win over the falco boards.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Guys, I have $100 in Christmas money to spend. What should I get? I don't follow new video games anymore, so I'm going to somebody who knows their ****. Aka you all! I own a Wii and DS. Just assume I don't own any video games, because I pretty much don't anymore.
get yourself a few h0es and some high quality crack

WHITE POWER

o for real buy a usb drive/sd card if you dont have them already and hack your wii and learn how to run **** off the usb drive/homebrew in general

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't turn the Falco boards over. They already know Snake is worse than Falco <_< lol

I'll just enjoy being a token black Snake with Savon LOL

More Snakes need manly beards like ErikG though. Trufax.

Savon

Smash Ace
I have kinda lost hope in Snake recently too. I think Snake is a good character for the most part, but he is like a boss from the Legend of Zelda. He is totally untouchable until you exploit that one major weakness that then shuts him down. In Snakes case it is his air game and lack of mobility. I am working on Sonic, but I will always be a Snake main at heart.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
there are no smashfests in my state. I can drive an hour or so to boston, deal with insane traffic and pay $10-30 and go to the BU smashfests, drive an hour and a half to go to game undergrounds fight night that brawl players almost never show up to anyway...new england kinda sucks in terms of stuff you can do for free :/
Yea, the BU smashfests are only worth it if you're in Boston already. Traffic is a pain. Gas is expensive. There's nowhere to park in Boston. It usually only cost me $2-$4 for the T.

More Snakes need manly beards like ErikG though. Trufax.
I heard that's where he hides his utilt.

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake sucks, he's a troll. He's good, but just barely not good enough to get you anywhere....

ZTD | TECHnology

Ive been considering co-maining these two birds :falco: :dedede: while keeping :snake: on the back burner for certain MUs. Like as I keep going I notice that use Snake less and less now. But I still love the character and I know so much about him from playing him for over 2 years that I'll always hang around these boards lol

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
That is the other reason I agree with the idea of this standard. The BBR is a JOKE as a whole. Not everyone in there is overall..yeah. Part of me wants to become BBR so maybe I can make a difference. That's part of the reason I post so much and try to spread my name everywhere. We need more people who actually care AND are good at the game.
I agree to an extent.

But to add a point there are plenty of idiots who are really good at this game.
Well I don't want to be as harsh to say idiots, but people are unfavorable towards the community.

ZTD | TECHnology

OOOOOH Cal videos <3

And I know what you mean Takeover. I have met some really "questionable" people that **** at the game and its kind of funny actually. I feel like I know a lot about how stuff works but I could/should be doing better in tournament than I am now.

Side note: So stoked that my recording setup is working. My first vid is of legit quality <3 So I'll probably upload stuff for critique soon for all 3 of my characters.

ErikG

Smash Ace
I'm in the mood to finally become a good player.
Time to suck up to Bizkit and pester him with questions IRL.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm in the mood to finally become a good player.
Time to suck up to Bizkit and pester him with questions IRL.
Just challenge him to wifi matches on the New England Xat, he's such a ***** that he accepts matches with everyone lol.

Underload

Lazy
YES I WANTED VIDEOS TO STUDY

Thanks Cal

Also I love black people, especially if they're funny. White people telling the same jokes just wouldn't feel the same...

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
fair is such an underated move... it is GREAT oos (probably snake's best oos option), has decent KO potential, and can be used to edgeguard people thanks to its 30 frames of super armor

Savon

Smash Ace
Just ignore em Yume. Sometimes people say things so stupid that I cannot even take it as a joke. I just take it is as a waste of space.

The Snake boards are not the same without SuSa. I did not have a thing in common with him, but I miss his essay posts, anime girls, and colorful font.

Top Bottom