• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So I have a question for the rest of you Snake players.

What are some of your favorite ways to KO people?

for me:
1) Getting all three parts of the jab attack, getting a KO with the last kick after getting the first two jabs always leaves me with a smile on my face.

2)C4 Kills (not on myself obv.)

3)grenade(that also blows me up)->uair (I know this doesn't work, but some people are dumb and airdodge after getting hit with the grenade and it usually leads to a free uair for me (plus, getting uairs that close to the ceiling also gives me this sort of sadistic pleasure.)

these aren't things I make a point to go for in tourney btw, as that would be unwise.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
dair (and hitting only with last hit imo is the best of it)
fair spike
Grenade off the top (aka when the opponent is recovering high or I strip the grenade near them when they were about to throw it before it explodes)
C4
Dtilt (I'm weird that way, but I also love how I can get shield poke kills with it sometimes XD)

edit: oh yeah berserker, forgot about fsmash.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Up Tilt.

Only kill move I need.

@UL/Staff

I've always kept Snake General Discussion (or at least General Discussion) in the thread title. I don't like SGD or any other abbreviations because what the **** is _GD? But no matter WHAT the thread title says.

1) It's in the ****ing Snake boards. Of course this isn't the Mario General Discussion.

2) It says General Discussion at the end. It should be Social because that's more of what it is.

3) It builds community friendship when people get to influence the title, or when something hilarious happens and the title changes to reflect it. It always brings a smile to my face to see a few of the more creative titles or user-inspired ones.

etecoon

Smash Hero
someone make susa our mod again

also going to take this time to point out that canning the Q/A thread in favor of merging it here is completely ********, but IIRC susa was in favor of that/over condensing threads too -_-

etecoon

Smash Hero
too many awesome ways people can die at snake's hands, dair is amazing, uair is always good, grenades near the top of the screen are great

my favorite KO I've gotten in tournament was a reverse omnigay, he forgot which port would win out and killed himself lol. my other was an fair kill near the bottom of halberd, we were both on our last stock and he tried to gimp me and got spiked

also got a really funny fair spike on wifi once where I fair'd an MK at a % where he wouldn't die yet, followed him to the bottom of the screen and footstool'd him to death, I think I have the replay for that I should record it

RATED

Smash Lord
Problem is, that falco woodpecker was horrible at adapting and not being predictable, you could see him trying the same stuff over and over again.

If only snake had Melee Jigg's rest, he could penalize whiffed grabs with death! mwahahahaha
Melee Jigg's Rest is the best. I can' t love that move anymore since I love it too much already.

I wish that that jiggs would be in Brawl T__T

etecoon

Smash Hero
brawl's community can't even handle meta knight, much less that, she'd have been banned in 2008

That is how we can make mk better!!!!!

yOU JUST REPLACE HIS DOWN B MOVE WITH JIGGS REST ATTACK!!!!

MK IS BROKEN!!!!

I must hack this some day.

Savon

Smash Ace
Time to stuff myself with copious amounts of food and make myself sick later that day. That is the true spirit of thanksgiving.
Also, thanks to whoever changed the title of the social thread to the one about me. I am touched in a brotherly family like non wincest manner.

Have a good day Snake players. Just remember, nobody else in the brawl cast is cool enough to take a power nap in a cardboard box during a fight.

napZzz

Smash Hero
gravy will be the death of me today, but its just sooo goood, gravy on everythign!

my favorite kills are usually a cool bair kill, like one where I combo it from an explosive. My favorite way of killing something is a little trick I called "THE NAPPY ORIGINAL" cuz I haven't seen any of you ****ers do it yet

first hit of ftilt-falling mortar-utilt

RAAAPPPPEEEEE

etecoon

Smash Hero
doubles is ok but I'm probably not entering it anymore, no point wasting $10 on it, friendlies only

then again I might be done with this game entirely now anyway lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
**** I dont think so....lool

BUT IT ***** TRY IT SOMETIME

all you need to do is mortar slide with bad spacing and end up behind someone who does something stupid...THEN YOU CAN ****

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Sounds good too me, I'm going to try it out.

Also, is there anything I need to know about the Link MU? A Link player wants to MM my Snake, I'm not worried since it's LINK, but it wouldn't hurt to know any tricks I can do to him, or things I should really watch for/punish. I've never played a Link before.

napZzz

Smash Hero
zair gets annoying, and he can camp you back sort of

but link sucks, abuse him in the air and offstage, just apply pressure to him

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah I asked the same question to the Falcon boards (not in regard to snake though lol), and they said pretty much the same thing, don't give him space and just abuse him with jabs. Link also seems to gimped real easily so I'll have to take advantage of that.

I initially challenged this Link player to a MM against my Falcon, but he also wants to MM my Snake afterwards.

I'm going to **** him.

I hate using the word **** now. I think of where it comes from, and how it translates to other things. It seems so degrading anytime its used. I blame my college classes for that.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I hate the word gay now, I figure as long as the object is not having sexual relations with other objects of the same gender it should not be refered to as gay.

RATED

Smash Lord
I hate the word gay now, I figure as long as the object is not having sexual relations with other objects of the same gender it should not be refered to as gay.
agrees with you, I have too many friends that are gay, that saying it in a different context makes it feels so weird.

agrees with berk though, MK is gay in both ways.

Edit: I spam the word **** even in IRL situations. that word is so ****.

etecoon

Smash Hero
me too, I say all of this stuff and probably sound like a complete homophobe even though I have no actual beef with gay people and think they should be allowed to marry and stuff

yet ****** is still the first word out of my mouth when I'm angry at someone lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
me too, I say all of this stuff and probably sound like a complete homophobe even though I have no actual beef with gay people and think they should be allowed to marry and stuff

yet ****** is still the first word out of my mouth when I'm angry at someone lol
if only I knew what was censored

Top Bottom