• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sigh... I cannot for the life of me, find Liquid's pants in his textures. It's annoying and is a road block for making a good Liquid texture. I can vertex hack the hair to make it longer like liquid's, but his pants are jumbled in with his overcoat textures. >_<.

I'm having a similar problem with TTS Snake's textures.

W/E. I still think that the Parodius games in general are the strangest games I have ever seen.

My lag was deadly ;_;

I even lost to etecoon's ganondorf xD

That's why I don't really like wifi

It lags every second :/

Xeylo, ete?

Wanna wi-fail again? Well, with probably worse lag?

etecoon's ganon is better than his MK!!! ~~~~~ sig this etecoon xD

Ganon has ballz

Lol I don't know how I killed etecoon with an f-smash O_o? Probably wi-fail again

What about wi-***t

Oh btw: I'm online and I made a room. Who wants to fail hard or friendly fight?

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's impossible to tell, chuck doesn't have the testicular fortitude to get in the same room as ganondorf anyway ; p

Sure!

Why not.

@Xeylode: wth I dced >.<
I thought you had stopped playing Beserker. When I saw the stage selection you were gone. I pop out and there you are on wifi still. So, I just assumed you stopped playing. I didn't get any connection error. Good games. Etecoon is right, the connection is something to be improved upon, but it's not terribly unmanageable. It's slow, but at least it's consistant slow and something one can adapt to. I hate when I play match that is almost always regular speed, but then stalls for a split second messing up input commands.

Underload

Lazy
EITHER ONE OF YOU PLAY ME, THEN.

It's so hard to get a match from somebody. Either they can't, are lazy / stupid, or are scurred to play you (not the case with me, usually)

napZzz

Smash Hero
no more talk of wifi in here plz lol. I didn't know the snake social was actually the "find a wifi match" thread

Okay sure

Oh wait. I'm using my new computer so I don't have AIM D:

Oh well meebo

Wtf I can't log in?

Top Bottom