• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually, a white racist towards black people can call a black racist who is racist towards mexicans a racist. O:

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Fine gentleman.

You're a jerkface.

A racist can't call other people racists. I've seen the way you hate on non-minorities :O
lol non-minorites, i love my majority friends, so idk what you be talking about

Also, i think this is the most active i have seen u be in a long time haha

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Actually, a white racist towards black people can call a black racist who is racist towards mexicans a racist. O:
Mind officially blown

Also, i think this is the most active i have seen u be in a long time haha
I have spurts of activity while avoiding studying. I currently have 25 hours to go to catch up on my work. I'm not looking forward to it :/

*sigh* Thanks for making me feel guilty, Infern. Guess I gotta go back to studying.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Snake dittos are quite possibly the most annoying and boring thing for a Snake main to do.

Also, I suck now. Med school > LoL > TvC > Smash. I want to make it Med School > LoL = TvC = Smash, but I find it hard to be at a high competitive level for 3 games while studying to be a doctor >_<

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ken Neth is on his mission. (I am assuming you are talking about that Kenny)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
In order,

- I played the first few versions of Dota when it was first made and never really got into it. LoL is amazing fun IMO, and I most definitely prefer it over HoN.
- Unless I move to MA, then I don't think you'll have to worry about it :D
- VJoe + Tekkaman FTW. I used to be the best VJoe in the country when CGoH was out. Don't think I have the time or ability to reclaim that title in UAS though ;_;

I get lazy sometimes.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
And that just disqualified you from the race, right there.

Spamming God Kais is a great way to make me not like you :X

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Wow get ***** Undies =P

Don't worry though, unlike the rest of us you can still experience the joys of high school romance <3

@Leafybug

I hanged out with the God Kais at Pound 4, they're actually really cool, nice, and well dressed.

<3 God Kais

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So the one day where I can't get on smashboards, you guys have super srs mod discussion without me? I'm on here constantly, but no, you pick the one day I'm not. *grumble grumble*

=(

Well, who were all the considered people? All I got was maybe UL and Nappy. But UL was just knocked out for God Kais.

Muy importante:

If you consider yourself a regular of the Snake boards, and weren't in the Snake boards AIM discussion we just had, I need to you tell us here. We're looking for opinions, we have 6 or 7 right now, but there's about half a dozen people that haven't gotten a say in who the next mod should be. There's probably more I'm forgetting, so make yourself known here so one of us can show you the facts over AIM.
*raises hand*

Top Bottom