• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
only a one point infraction for that topic, I suppose even with a history you have to actually try for 2 or 3

should've waited until people were awake too -_-

napZzz

Smash Hero
In order,

- I played the first few versions of Dota when it was first made and never really got into it. LoL is amazing fun IMO, and I most definitely prefer it over HoN.
- Unless I move to MA, then I don't think you'll have to worry about it :D
- VJoe + Tekkaman FTW. I used to be the best VJoe in the country when CGoH was out. Don't think I have the time or ability to reclaim that title in UAS though ;_;

I get lazy sometimes.
Vjoe+frank west is a better combination xD

napZzz

Smash Hero
Wtf Frank. I can't get a feel for that guy at all. He's so weird :/
i cant get a feel for TvC period. lol. I keep trying to imagine it like marvel or something but i just cant figure stuff out. Its a weird game.
What is god kais? A player? A krew? A meme that I'm not aware of?
a midwest crew.

Snake dittos are quite possibly the most annoying and boring thing for a Snake main to do.
there are weird people like infern who actually like them. snake dittos are like 6/4 matchup somehow thats never in your favor. They're just....gay

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake ditto's aren't nearly as bad as MK ditto's IMO, back when I used both characters equally I liked that because I never had to ditto...

most ditto's in this game suck, it makes it really annoying for me to focus mostly on one character :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Haha, I actually have never seen two ROB's going at it. I think that the worse ditto in the game would have to be jigglypuff dittos. =/ what a coincidence its the worst ditto in all of the games she is in.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's sad isn't it. Even in the show she was lame =(

Turazrok

Smash Master
I got infracted at the pike boards for asking if pikachu had true combos. Lolwtfhax.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I told you pika boards were ridiculous about that ****

meanwhile on MK boards I can be an obviously detrimental presence for a long period of time and nothing happens to me, lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
I had so many lame posts before it and I ask a legit question and get infracted lol...

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I gotten a total of 5 infractions from the pika boards over the past few days haha

Fight the Powah Turazrok! Make them reverse it, that aint spam if ur asking a legitimate question lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
The infraction didn't bug me as much as what I got it for T_T. If it were for the spam/troll posts it would be one thing..

ErikG

Smash Ace
Haha, I actually have never seen two ROB's going at it. I think that the worse ditto in the game would have to be jigglypuff dittos. =/ what a coincidence its the worst ditto in all of the games she is in.
This reminds me, Ditto dittos are so awesome. As far as Pokemon is concerned

Turazrok

Smash Master
Make a thread in forum support, they will most likely reverse what she gave u
I don't care enough. I should've been infracted for all those other posts, and making them scrutinize that forum would be bad for both of us. Plus I'll look like a *****.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Guys, can you give me tips on Diddy. It seems like Diddy has became a threat to Snake.
Punish his rolls and landing with dash attack. DI everything up, unless your really up high and hes using uair. Use the nanners to complement your explosive game. Don't stay in your shield, he can grab or side b you.

So your saying that I should use bananas to add to Snake's ground game.

How about the weird things he can do with his nanas

Top Bottom