• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Haha, I have it in the envelope. I hopefully send it when I get back to boston. I didn't put the stamps on it yet - I think its 44 cents or something, but maybe I'll put more just in case, haha. Yeaaa, I really feel bad for finishing but not sending.

Edit: I'll be back on the 4th, so it should be sent by then. I'll let you know.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha its going good so far, loving the break from school work, and going to a big smash tourney on Sat ^.^

btw, is your avy Tohru from Fruits Basket? Brings back memories.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Im a College Sophmore right now, its gonna be great next semester since my classes should be prty easy.

And haha, I don't think I'll be winning that tourney, all the ranked ppl in NE will show up.

I've being watching a good amount of High School Romance Animes like Fruba, if you want I can recommend some to you ^.^

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Yume Ooh! What is your major? I'm a senior in high school but I'll be in college soon! I don't know what to major in yet.. but I do want to do something that can help people!

And d'aw! You still got this!

And I haven't seen Fruits Basket in awhile! But I do remember having this icon! And sure! I normally love really happy and kind things!

Edit: Yeah! I love a good plot! That's where a good action series come in! But I haven't known any good action ones.. >__<;; I'm not a fan of things like Naruto, either..

ErikG

Smash Ace
I'm a senior in high school as well. Hoping to become an engineer after college. My school of choice has a guy: girl ratio of 3:1. T__T

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wanna make a living doing creative stuff like art/music, but that's not exactly the easiest thing to do. :<

napZzz

Smash Hero
<.< Romance animes are my favorite kind...

What do you watch Nappy?
action/adventure ones that dont suck

in other words I strongly dislike bleach, naruto, etc.

I also really like occasional random animes with good plots like higurashi if you know what that is.

I will admit, lucky star is one of my favorite animes tho. Even though its generally not my kind I'd usually watch <_<

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, why not do that then? What kind of art/music do you like to do?
I don't know what you'd call my style. Probably something like "realistic cartoons." No, not anime.

Music can be anything really. I play guitar badly, btw.

I also really like occasional random animes with good plots like higurashi if you know what that is.
I watch anime for the plot.
animes have no plot. that was the joke

Top Bottom