• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I found something like that in brawl snapshots. I think this one?

And check this picture out by ShrdsofGlss

Underload

Lazy
A question about the Wario matchup.

Hypothetically, if you grabbed a Wario at high percents on FD, which would be an overall better kill move? Sourspotted utilt (the only kind of utilt you can get on Wario out of an air release), or bair?

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Thank you sir, much love.

Hypothetically, if you grabbed a Wario at high percents on FD, which would be an overall better kill move? Sourspotted utilt (the only kind of utilt you can get on Wario out of an air release), or bair?
I've never grab release bair, what part does it hit with? If I remember right EY said that the belly is snake's strongest hitbox on bair and his feet coming at a close second.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
That's dependent on where on the stage you grabbed him and his %

go for the uair if in the middle over up tilt and the bair if on the edge

@22 - Glad to help my fellow number-themed-nickname brother

Underload

Lazy
U-tilt I think. Never tried this but U-tilt for sure
You've never tried bair but you're sure...?

I've never grab release bair, what part does it hit with? If I remember right EY said that the belly is snake's strongest hitbox on bair and his feet coming at a close second.
I think it's the belly hitbox. Are there only two initial hitboxes?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Center of FD: Utilt/Uair

Very edge of FD: Bair/Uair

The further from the center you are, the more likely it is that you need to use Bair over Uair/Utilt.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Center of FD: Utilt/Uair

Very edge of FD: Bair/Uair

The further from the center you are, the more likely it is that you need to use Bair over Uair/Utilt.
does grab release bair work? I know for sure uair does and I generally use that over utilt anyways because of how much stronger it is, but if bair works I might be able to do what I do with luigi with snake to wario's.... : )

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Does grab release to trapping hitbox of dair work on Wario (last stomp has a massive knockback)?

No tilt can outprioritize F-tilt, it priority is so high it takes a shuttle loop to outprioritize it.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Man, I've been gone for a while. Either with that annoying, pestering woman that I call my girlfriend, or with those persistent, insane, foulmouthed people I call my family. Merry Christmas or whatever the hell it is that all you ******* celebrate to everyone here.

I insisted on not getting gifts from anyone, but I still got about $800 from my family anyways. Some people just don't know how to listen.

Syx that picture is hilarious.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Man, I've been gone for a while. Either with that annoying, pestering woman that I call my girlfriend, or with those persistent, insane, foulmouthed people I call my family. Merry Christmas or whatever the hell it is that all you ******* celebrate to everyone here.

I insisted on not getting gifts from anyone, but I still got about $800 from my family anyways. Some people just don't know how to listen.

Syx that picture is hilarious.
LOL someone sounds like he had a great Christmas.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Free $800, didn't have to buy anybody anything, and all you had to do was exist.

Why are you complaining?

Snake ain't bad, all you have to do to be good with Snake is say things that frustrate the guy playing as MK then he'll be careless. Lol.

Hey guys, I'm gonna be out for 3 days on a trip so I won't be able to update anything. See ya guys.

Top Bottom