• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yeah thats right, I have a bunch of Anime to watch ^.^

yay Water! more Snakes for me to **** <3

btw, i may go down to NC again over the summer if I get into this internship program there, so we could actually get some offline matches in.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Snake is getting boring. I'm wondering whether I should keep him as a secondary or not.

I don't know why I'm confused with Zajice and Leafy....

Probably cause they both have pokemon icons

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hey yume, what you watchin? I need something new to watch, and all I got is old **** on my comp. Any recommendations?
Kampfer, Bakemonogatari, Kimi ni Todoke, Darker than Black, Nyan Koi, Clannad, Toradora, Code Geass, Hayate no Gotoku, Kodomo no Jikan, To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Just named a few recent ones that I liked, in no specific order.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

Kampfer, Bakemonogatari, Kimi ni Todoke, Darker than Black, Nyan Koi, Clannad, Toradora, Code Geass, Hayate no Gotoku, Kodomo no Jikan, To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Just named a few recent ones that I liked, in no specific order.
Hmmm, I've seen Clannad and Code Geass. I'll try watchin some of the ones you suggested after I finish rewatchin Kanon. I always watch Air in the summer and Kanon in the winter.

napZzz

Smash Hero
darker than black is really good!!!!

you should watch japanese one piece if you haven't already. Its super long and super AMAZING 8D

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
some people complained about how last year we closed to honor Christmas but no other holidays in December and called it prejudiced

Top Bottom