• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
From MK's frame data thread:

GROUNDED SHUTTLE LOOP
frame breakdown:
1-7 startup
5-8 invincibility frames
8-13 strong hitbox out
14-21
22-31 weak hitbox out

frame summary:
Hits on frame: 8
IASA frame: 32

AERIAL SHUTTLE LOOP
frame breakdown:
1-7 startup
8-14 strong hitbox out
15-36 weak hitbox out

frame summary:
hits on frame: 8
IASA frame: 38
You're thinking of Marth's =]

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Yeah, but grounded Up B is still a pain in the neck. I have seen MK's hit grenades with it before and go right though due to invincy frames. At least it is predicatble.

Didn't it kill in that Ally VS M2K APEX number 4 at Delfino or that was just short-hopped?
Anyway curse flashy specials

Oh.... That makes Shuttle loop even moar broken >.< Curse the dark side (M2K uses dark MK :) but I don't mean that)

*sorry for the double post >_> you might ignore the edit again

I'm gonna start playing competitively (seriously) and I'm gonna start at around December (probably 20th) and starting that I might be a little inacvtive >_> anyway

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Indeed, I think if I'm on here for too long someone should tell me to get off, stop wasting time in the social thread, and just practice Snake and Falco whom I'm sucking with nowadays.

Well that's the point why I'm gonna be very or kinda inactive at December.

Wow! 300th post XD

That's it (>:B) I'm gonna get my fat butt of the chair and play BRAWL!!!!

Cort

Apple Head
I find the title of this thread a bit hard to believe.

Also this thread increases my post count when it's social. Blasphemy.

This strictly goes against SWF's mentality that post count means a lot and social threads should not increase it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
*pops in*

Yes, SuSa is a jerk, but not only because he techchased a ROB to 430%, mainly because he's just a jerk.

*leaves again*

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Indeed, I think if I'm on here for too long someone should tell me to get off, stop wasting time in the social thread, and just practice Snake and Falco whom I'm sucking with nowadays.
My *** is still hurting from your Falco. Watch out Yume! I'm now attending a smashfest thursdays! Imma get Over 9000! ... but most (not all) of the people are worse than BU. Still, practice is practice. I even got my friend who mains fox to go :) Hopefully he'll get competitive.

I find the title of this thread a bit hard to believe.

Also this thread increases my post count when it's social. Blasphemy.

This strictly goes against SWF's mentality that post count means a lot and social threads should not increase it.
Cort, if you look at pretty much all threads on SWF, half of the posts are actual conversation, and the other half are stuff you find in social threads. I mean after a page of conversation on a topic, you will typically have like another page worth of posts making "lol" or similar like comments. The social threads really are not that different depending on the people in them. The social thread is more of a chatbox where you can say anything you want to say. And since it is till placed in the thread of a specific character, you are likely to get that character information in there from time to time. I hang around the Peach Boards recently and they themselves said that there are actually a lot of good discussion going on in the social thread of theirs.

imo, post count doesn't really mean anything except how much time you take to respond to people.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm starting to think that those that actually go on SWF often, are those that do not play brawl that often xD
You sir, are correct. I in fact do not play brawl often. Unless there is a tourney. But I don't practice or anything mainly. No need. I figured out dacus. That's probably only tech skill I need.

I've been inactive for awhile, and no title change?
Our mods have been inactive for even longer :(

You sir, are correct. I in fact do not play brawl often. Unless there is a tourney. But I don't practice or anything mainly. No need. I figured out dacus. That's probably only tech skill I need.
However, I do not fit this idea at all xD I spent everyday doing equal amounts of wifi and chatting on SWF.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
it turned into a smashfest because there weren't too many people

I ***** all day with Pit and when I really felt like hurting people's pride, I went Snake

Hey guys, does homebrew mess up the wii?I'm gonna try downloading it if it doesn't mess up the wii.

Cort

Apple Head
Cort, if you look at pretty much all threads on SWF, half of the posts are actual conversation, and the other half are stuff you find in social threads. I mean after a page of conversation on a topic, you will typically have like another page worth of posts making "lol" or similar like comments. The social threads really are not that different depending on the people in them. The social thread is more of a chatbox where you can say anything you want to say. And since it is till placed in the thread of a specific character, you are likely to get that character information in there from time to time. I hang around the Peach Boards recently and they themselves said that there are actually a lot of good discussion going on in the social thread of theirs.

imo, post count doesn't really mean anything except how much time you take to respond to people.
*flies over your head*

Underload

Lazy
I should totally mod the Snake boards ;D

Also, now that Syx-y talks about using characters besides Snake, I should really start widening horizons and using some different characters...Pit sounds fun at the moment, honestly.

I'm gonna start mastering Jigglypuff why?
1.) Pink!!!
2.) Osim up-taunt
3.) Epic ground combat
4. Air combat is awesome

And plus, I'm gonna master Jiggs because she's low-tiered :)

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
no, I should mod!

and it took me like 2 years to start playing other characters and it's hella fun. It also is helping my Snake game a lot. Pit is hella fun, you should try him!

EDIT: this message was directed towards UL and brought to you by the Letter F

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm gonna start mastering Jigglypuff why?
1.) Pink!!!
2.) Osim up-taunt
3.) Epic ground combat
4. Air combat is awesome

And plus, I'm gonna master Jiggs because she's low-tiered :)
That last reason isn't legit unless you are Gimpyfish62

Top Bottom