• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
You make bandannas Darkshadow? Sounds really cool, I have one from my Snake costume I made last halloween, but it's just a cut up shirt >.> post pictures of the bandanna/bandannas you made?
Bandanna is, if I used my cheap ruler correctly, 2 or 3 inches W by 45 inches L. It is three fold and 100% cotton. Three fold means it was folded three times - this gives thickness as opposed to the feeling of wearing paper thin fabric around your head.

Also, I don't feel like showing my face and I haven't drawn my design onto my bandanna yet. I haven't had the time to draw it, and it takes time to outline and fill in with the fabric marker.

Front:

45* Rotation:

Side View:

Back View:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Like any particular reason it's 65:35? Or you just don't like it, lol?

And for Gallax, mortars for edge guarding are pretty great, I find them particularly useful in Snake dittos though, because they just really force Snake to equalize with bair or airdodge them, and that put's you in a position to uair, and really it's ****. I can't say I can think of anything specific about the mortar that you didn't already say, oh and they can be useful against grabby enemies.
More of "I don't like it", if you make a slipup and get offstage, you lost the window to keep pressure on snake, that, and snake jab1 (I haven't tested it, but I think this is true) outranges lucario's best approach option, fair.
I play a good lucario alot and I feel its more of a 55/45 even mu depending on the stage. Its just that if the lucario slips up its really really bad compared to the other way. I have trouble killing cario when he's spacing correctly, thats the main issue. Maybe thats just me though. He's pretty good at juggling snake, but then again who isn't -.-
I'm assuming you're talking about D. Disciple. He's pretty good.
Lucario has pretty decent juggling options, imo our utilt is one of the best in the game rangewise and speedwise, also goes in and out of strings really well.
Still, everyone and their dog can juggle, unless they're a garbage character.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Yeah. I live like 5 minutes from D. Disciple and I'm actually going to go smash with him and some others later today xD

He feels the same way about the MU iirc, but he still hates snake.

Everytime he starts spacing those fsmashes I want to shoot a small child <__<

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Bandanna is, if I used my cheap ruler correctly, 2 or 3 inches W by 45 inches L. It is three fold and 100% cotton. Three fold means it was folded three times - this gives thickness as opposed to the feeling of wearing paper thin fabric around your head.

Also, I don't feel like showing my face and I haven't drawn my design onto my bandanna yet. I haven't had the time to draw it, and it takes time to outline and fill in with the fabric marker.

Front:

*picture*

45* Rotation:

*picture*

Side View:

*picture*

Back View:
*picture*
That mask reminds me of Buckethead's, now all you need is a KFC bucket XD

and you shoulda just showed mine =]

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
you should start selling epic headbands man, you'd do well with that XD

When I get it, I'm gonna wear that at every show I play :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, your snake is your best by far. And your diddy wasn't really that bad... I just have a ton of Diddy experience :laugh:

Those were some good matches.

FFFFFFF UUUUUUU UNDERLOAD!!!! You didn't come :(
I know my Snake is the best. I put the most effort into him. I have johns for Diddy though. I've been playing him for maybe a month so far, and had yet to use him against anyone other than scrubs and my two "ok" friends before that tourney. My Pikachu is just bleh, really.

But they were definitely fun. I wish I could play you more. AND I HOPE YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING SEXY WITH MY 5 BUCKS.

...What did I do Sinz...
FFFFFFF UUUUUUU UNDERLOAD!!!! You didn't come :(

-Ran

Smash Master
For some major tournament, I'm tempted to cosplay as a character completely unrelated to what I play in an attempt to massively mind game everyone. This comes from something my friend Chad would do. He'd wear a Sonic hat [spiky hat], and a Sonic shirt, only to use Snake. xD

Mind games.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I quit brawl.
Yup. Me too. I just play Brawl now for lulz, textures, hax, and dumb stuff.

Anyway, what is with the smack talk between Itagaki(Ninja Gaiden and DOA creator) and Kamiya(The first Devil May Cry and Bayonetta designer)?

It's like a corporate flame war.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

IxxI

Smash Fence
For some major tournament, I'm tempted to cosplay as a character completely unrelated to what I play in an attempt to massively mind game everyone. This comes from something my friend Chad would do. He'd wear a Sonic hat [spiky hat], and a Sonic shirt, only to use Snake. xD

Mind games.
I wear a Pikachu hat.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lucario players shouldn't have staffs cuz lucario sucks!

On topic, I'm gonna make money tomorrow at a smash tourney cuz minnesota sucks. :D

napZzz

Smash Hero
Nappy's gonna lose to Dr. Dave the Marronator.
you know marronator? he showed up at our last tournament. I think I remember he said he used to live in colorado so I guess it makes sense.I beat him in a game of melee lol I was the first person he played xD he probably wasn't warmed up/was sandbagging cuz I suck

he got 3 stocked by our best player in brawl tho and I go even with that guy so I doubt he's gonna beat me :p

Top Bottom