• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
is there any directions on how to get to this With public transportation?

like by bus and train?

thanks.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I will be lookin 2 do FUN mms.
My sheik vs FUN people and FUN characters. If u play some campy *** pit or some gay **** like that don't even talk to me.
Drk pch I def wanna play u so lets 1$ mm sheik vs peach shud be fun dude.
Anyone else?
SNakee u gunna be there? 1 dollar mm sheik vs zss.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lol do u not like the zss vs sheik matchup?

Atomsk ur mad fun 2 play we can do sheik vs ganon lololol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well, not especially, but that's not why I said that. You said you wanted fun matches, and Sheik dittos are fun to me (the only fun ditto too)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
CLEARLY you've never done ivysaur dittos if you think sheik dittos are the most fun XD

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Well, not especially, but that's not why I said that. You said you wanted fun matches, and Sheik dittos are fun to me (the only fun ditto too)
sheik vs zss is THE MOST FUN match in the entire game I assure you. Sheik dittos are pretty close tho, but yea sheik vs zss is MAD FUN.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I will be lookin 2 do FUN mms.
My sheik vs FUN people and FUN characters. If u play some campy *** pit or some gay **** like that don't even talk to me.
Drk pch I def wanna play u so lets 1$ mm sheik vs peach shud be fun dude.
Anyone else?
SNakee u gunna be there? 1 dollar mm sheik vs zss.
Does DK / Pt /wolf / Bowser count as fun?

BUM163

Smash Lord
take the 2 or the 5 train to prospect ave. the number of the store and my cell is in the first page. please bring wii's and if ya can bring tvs. bring components just in case also.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol its a new store. he has to make money. actually its standard venue fee in nyc. sorry we don't work in a hotel or have a place of our own lol.
I live in the hotel, lol.

I just think $10 is pretty overkill for a venue fee. I think you'd be better off moving the furniture in someone's house and charging a much lower venue fee for that work.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Darn. I just realized I can't make this! I get out of work to late, to show up on time =/ bleh

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Darn. I just realized I can't make this! I get out of work to late, to show up on time =/ bleh
Come anyway.

EDIT: Whoa, $10 venue fee? WTF. That'll be like 50% of the pot when you look at it. Also, I don't have that kind of money atm. I'm stressed enough as it is, trying to figure out how to hustle up enough money to make it to the Bx and enter.

Seriously, I'm mad broke. I lost my wallet a while ago, might've been stolen.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Erm.. I didn't just accuse NYC of stealing anything, nothing to read here... lol

PRiDE

Smash Lord
erm.. LOL. so Atomsk stole it!!! I knew it! ... jk.

4 people I drove home, cleared of all charges.

... awkward........

and, honestly, you had it for 4 days and didn't even txt me... thats even more ghetto.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
erm.. LOL. so Atomsk stole it!!! I knew it! ... jk.

4 people I drove home, cleared of all charges.

... awkward........

and, honestly, you had it for 4 days and didn't even txt me... thats even more ghetto.
lol, irony that their crew is called Enemy Controller? :laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
people start getting there by 5pm. i'm gonna put up rules right now.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm about to make a NYC Smash calendar online, so everyone can just access it and see who's having heads over when, or when weeklies or monthlies or tournies are.

Who approves?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Obviously I knew that Inui posted, hence the sarcasm in my post. Also yes, I do, because I was being *****y to you all that day.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
umm.. i'm sure he means the regrab not the character itself, but i'm not BUM so ask himself yourselves

luigi mansion/teams only for discussion

The stage is ********... even if its teams only I can see alot of gayness going on. better reasoning later.

green greens/singles only or both for discussion

I dunno how i feel about this one * watches as a dedede gets dq'ed for chaingrabbing against the blocks * i can see the blocks gimping someones recovery and while its not a bad thing easy side and top kills galore. I'd rather it be off even if cgs are banned

pictochat for discussion

imma put aside my bias for the stage. the random factors of the stage come without warning and alot of them can cost a stock / match. @ least with pirate ship you can see anything harmful / stage altering coming @ least 10 sec before it happens.

great sea for discussion

fair stage to me. everything that comes @ you has a warning a good time before it hits / changes the stage

pokemon stadium 2 for discussion

hate the stage personally, but its not terribad as others. air form is gay. i can see heads calling people on stalling just because its air form. the other forms are fine.

corneria for discussion

Its a double edge for anyone who is not MK. easy side and top kills and fin camping make the stage gay.

Thats just my 2 cents

couple of questions

IC's: infinite banned yes, but what about their cg across the stage. i'm assuming thats banned, but i want you to actually say / type that.

are other forms of cg banned like Dks cargo down throw wall infinite, Ikes fthrow wall infinite, etc ( i cantthink of em all @ this time )?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
i dont mind the venue fee i mean it is a new place and it will probably lower later on. i am trying to see if i can bring a tv but it is also up to godot if he can fit it in his car cause he will be bringing me most likely. so what u think godot?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Every recent tourney I've been to had them banned except a few had Pokemon Stadium 2 on >_>

I guess NY is a bit out of the loop, but I don't feel like going into detail about them right now. I'm sure someone else will though...

Also infinites should NOT be banned, except for standing chain grabs.

BUM163

Smash Lord
no character is banned. example marth grabs ness, hits with a while holdin him, lets go of ness and then grabs again and keeps recycling that method. that is ban. yea green greens should be banned just cause of that which i forgot. maybe all those stages should be banned lol. great sea is the only stage that is ok in my eyes. the cannonballs can be avoided by going on the top deck of the ship.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
hey bum if you grab ness with marth realease him then f mash him is that banned cause i was doing that to my friend and he got mad

BUM163

Smash Lord
naa thats a grab release hit tactic. thats ightt cause bowser does that and actually requires it. ike does it also and some other characters

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you don't have a stage list extremely similar to mine, I'll gladly prove why the stages need to be banned. It's easy.

Top Bottom