• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quintuple Thunder!!!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hello fellow Pikas, it is ESAM once again showcasing another new ability that pikachu has just learned on level 1337.

NOW PRESENTING
QUINTUPLE THUNDER!

That's right folks, 5 thunders!
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSlOCmR46A

Express thoughts in this thread, and general pikachu ownage

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
BAD UNAVAILABLE VIDEO!!!

u get no cookie

But thats crazy, i face some pretty same-as-level pikachu's,...and i thought quardruple was it...CURSE YOUUU!!!!!

Once they find this out who knows what crazy thunder gimping they will pull on my olly :(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ill get this started. ahem. PIKACHU IS TEH PWNZORS! he has teh firez and teh lightning. right now im thinking about sex and booze. and pikachu is general ownage. gnight.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Because the time it takes you to level out your movement so the first thunder hits you, you wasted too much time and you won't do it without SDing

Zylar

Smash Ace
That has revived me. :) BUT :0 PIKA IS DA PWNAGER! Seriously, I can't wait until we can perform nontuple (Lol, nine) thunder!!!

Edit : 5:55 was indeed the best part of that entire vid.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
It's possible to pull off a septuple Thunder off of NPC and live by doing it from the highest platform. If I was more strict in my QAC angles, I very well could do 8. On the tallest custom stage possible with a grabbable ledge, I can pull off a NONUPLE Thunder, nearing decuple. That's 10 Thunders in a row.

It's pretty inefficient at Quadruple, and overkill at Quintuple, but when you have to pull off 10 thunders in a row to kill someone, you suck at brawl. :p

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Note to myself* Must add Cornerian Lazer's to the thunder matrix list.... lol

Amazing stuff ESAM, can't wait til we meet.

Sincerely,
Legendary Pikachu, LDPK, not a fledgling smashboards'er

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha hey man...i don't wanna get this locked but I'll try to catch you on aim if you're ever on anymore

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
It's possible to pull off a septuple Thunder off of NPC and live by doing it from the highest platform. If I was more strict in my QAC angles, I very well could do 8. On the tallest custom stage possible with a grabbable ledge, I can pull off a NONUPLE Thunder, nearing decuple. That's 10 Thunders in a row.

It's pretty inefficient at Quadruple, and overkill at Quintuple, but when you have to pull off 10 thunders in a row to kill someone, you suck at brawl. :p
***** ain't touchin' that ledge.

Top Bottom