• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
The reason why jesmo is on our PR is because Brisbane is closer to him than Sydney so he comes to our tournaments instead. (We all know) Apollo would own at least half of us anyway lol

Remastered

Smash Lord
Yeh, I know why we have Jesmo on here. He is the most honourable Queenslander of any honourable Queenslander. NSW can't have him sorry haha. Let me beat him again first ;).

I would like to see Apollo play Jesmo at ACL. I wouldn't mind having a rematch or 2 against him either. I was beating Apollo the day before reloaded, then he seemed to have me the day after :s

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
Well i better get practising some more then... Jaice, as soon as i get home, Smash straight away.. haha
Coz i would like to move higher than 7th on the PR :) I would also like to verse Arrow and re-match Cal, coz i wanna beat both of them.
And yes Matt like you said before.. whoever has that pikachu outfit, i will dirty river snake it off you :p
All i have is the Pikachu hat, but the body seems to be missing...

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I shall join you mother <3 we are the only Pika family in QLD <3

Lets Ganon d-air irl the imposters.

Except Leisha, she owes me an ice-cream

zApollo

Smash Ace
The reason why jesmo is on our PR is because Brisbane is closer to him than Sydney so he comes to our tournaments instead. (We all know) Apollo would own at least half of us anyway lol
You assume too much, remember AD3PT placed higher than me at Reloaded.

I would seriously consider it guys, and am happy to knock myself off the SA PR. The top spot there is getting awfully stale and it would be better if another took it over =P.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
You say that yet we both placed 13th but you beat me quite comfortably XD

The other issue is that you can't compete in QLD very often. Jesmo attends at least 5 tournies a year. (so pretty much Lansmashes) You think you could attend that often Apollo?

Remastered

Smash Lord
If Apollo could make it up for the Lansmashes, he could be considered a legitimate QLD rep. I will provide free housing and meals for each one he attends to make this happen.

That's 4 tournies a year. Obviously you can attend SA ones in between too. Will see where you place at ACL and plan it from there ;)

zApollo

Smash Ace
If Apollo could make it up for the Lansmashes, he could be considered a legitimate QLD rep. I will provide free housing and meals for each one he attends to make this happen.

That's 4 tournies a year. Obviously you can attend SA ones in between too. Will see where you place at ACL and plan it from there ;)
Four separate trips to QLD sounds a bit much, but you never know what might happen. And thanks for offering housing (y)

Remastered

Smash Lord
No worries. What I can suggest, is if you want a new goal to aim for because SA isn't doing it for you, we will include you in a psuedo list that will position you relevant to us. Unless however the other panelists say that it's ok to include you here instead of SA with minimal attendance. Depends on what the others decide. I am happy to have you as a qlder ;)

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
Yes my Son, no one will ever ruin our Pikachu family <3
We shall destroy everyone at the next competition with our awesome Pikachu skills
that is if u still wanna team with me.. i feel bad if i make us lose, coz ur really good and i feel like i always let u down :/

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
You straight carry me though lol I love teaming with you <3

.....but
Im teaming with Blade at ACL for trollz olololol

And I've already promised Cal i'd team with him any tourney after ACL so yeah </3

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
I am all for having Apollo as an adopted QLDer.

But he's gonna have stiff competition from BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE

Tiahn don't give your PR spot to emery he doesn't deserve it.

:phone:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Jezmo said: Anyway, what do Jezmo. Might ask some NSW players (Tell me if there are any without partners would you)

Toki said: >implying QLD is bad and its not worthy enough to team with Jezmo

Jezmo said: ...Just thought all of them QLDers already had partners.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Mk v GnW is hella boring for the MK main. Same goes for the MK v Olimar MU. I just hate playing both of those characters.

More importantly, now that Kaion is ok with the idea, if Toki or Vyse also supports the move of having Apollo on our PR, and a few others from the community agree to it, we will make it happen on the next one. Peoples thoughts please....

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm sure Toki would be happy to have Apollo on the QLD PR.

When was the last time Toki said "no"? :troll:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
you should probably stick to whos in your state imo.

would be a bit werid chucking on someone whos not even in your state lol. but thats up to you guys i guess

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
If Apollo can attend enough then I don't care. Thing is I don't believe he can so I'm against it happening.

A psuedo pr list I'm ok with however.

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
I would team with jezmo, but i would feel wayyy too bad if i made us lose, coz he is really good, and he usually wins alot, soo i dont wanna bring him down :(

Remastered

Smash Lord
I don't know Tiahn, although I'm still stocking you pretty badly, I can see improvements. You even used and amazing double QAC on me the other day too.

See who's available on the day.

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
Thanks Matt :) And yeah, im slowly learning different ways to approach instead of just full running at someone and running into the fully charged smash move. I have done a couple really good QACs the last few times ive played at home and that, and also the double thunderbolt combo I have practiced a bit more.
Oii Matt, tomorrow arvo, can I come over and we play full straight smash if you're not busy, coz i wanna train and practice against you. :)
I also believe that Jaice will have some competition soon, cos you have gotten alot better, and you can even beat jaice sometimes, soo i rekon at the next comp, Jaice will be struggling a bit. I think you might actually have a pretty decent chance at beating him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom