• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
YES!

Oh man, Dedede here I come. Shield Grabs all day son. And live forever. I'm just going to shielf grab anyone that comes close and throw them away.

Though I might use MK to plank the first two rounds, only because it's 4-way free for alls with no loser's bracket.

I dun wanna risk it lol.
Marth or Ike and super crumpet

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Bob's tonight. How many melee guys are going? I just want to play melee but all my mates play brawl... Kind of over practicing against computers and their broken jabs.

Anyone patient enough to give me some tips as well? I haven't played melee in over 2 years but have the basic gist of it. I just can't do alot of the advanced stuff. Hoping my brawl skills are transferrable =/ haha.

inb4 what skills?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Hey Bob, are you holding a meet tmrow?
If so I'll probably come for brawl and melee (play with me Dan!)
And I'll be at Brown's plains for the afternoon, but gotta get back earlyish since i got a 8am tute and will prob train it up unless someone takes me =)

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
how many are gonna be at Bob's? Will everyone be still playing games strong at 9:30pm? haha. I'm assuming so :p

It's just that I arrive in the rough area around that time. Can anyone pick me up from Coopers Plains Station around then??

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
32 bbq sauce nandos ribs + 8 platinums + 4 way dorf offs all night = great night

Cheers Bob! I was pretty smashed. I act like a massive tool when i'm drunk so I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off and Calibur... hope your first impression of me isn't terrible. I'm not like that all the time =P

And that mario tennis game was insane. I had no ****ing idea what was going on... I played the 64 version but all those defence specials and **** were intense. Straight power characters.

My ganondorf reigns supreme. Long term goals are travelling the country asking everyone for ganondorf dittos haha.

Also, don't ask me why I'm up this early. I can't sleep.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Good news. I found the day after work that I no longer have work on fridays.

Which means in turn, I shall be part of the festival that makes its way to bob's weekly.
Onwards fellows!

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Browns Plains quotes of the day:

"If this was tekken 6 I'd be in my zone" - Random 12 year lol'd
"Pikachu isn't top tier?"
"Dude, ike rolls everyone else. He's like roy in melee" - emo group lead
"Versing 3 kirby's? Awesome. Give my b button a workout" - Myself

Gratz on Chris for win. Quite happy with my hat, not certain of the morale consequences regarding the way I bought it. Sorry to the 8 year old's I had to metatornado to get it. D:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vyse did you meet a guy called todd at game traders? lol.
There was a guy named todd there I think, but I didn't talk to him.

Hey ya'll Games Traders peeps!
Make an account and post here!

At the very least we have a new smasher in the form of Ethan.
I'm sure you'll see this at some point dude after you get back from Bob's, so say hi! :p

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Too lazy to edit.
You guys wanna contribute like 5 dollars each and subsidise my Airfare to Brissy seeing as I'm the only one who can breath eggcitement and fun into Smash?

Alzi

Smash Master
He played fox Vyse.

He also told me you have a **** diddy kong and Chris's metaknight is insane like. xD.

Yeah i know him how i know him is a long story which i can explain if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom