• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth

Smash Ace
QCA is great. I'm there on Mondays doing film.

ILL COMEOVA SOMETEEEIM ZAKGUARUGA.
Mabbe next week after Uni or something...

Show you my amazing FOOOOX.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Any meets coming up soonish? Btw I played Brawl+ Everyone should play it moar <3

Edit: I FINALLEEEEE HAZ JOB woop woop woop woop =D which = more into city trips

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
How many people are showing up at Bob's tomorrow? I know you have a ****load of t.v's bobbb but do you need me to bring a gamecube and wii with copies of brawl and melee?

Am I right to get trashed at your place provided I clean up this time? :p

Last time i had work the next day so bailed early but passed out on your driveway waiting for a 50 min cab with ranga. ****ing horse **** considering there's a cab rank at stains 5 mins away...

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
It's on this sunday.

Veteran Bracket: 1:00 pm -------> $100 gametraders voucher for winner

Inexperienced Bracket: 11:00 am -------> $30 gametraders voucher for winner

I think it is free entry. Don't quote me on it though. Oh and btw, if you read this chris (amaterasu), i registered you over the phone. For those who haven't registered but are thinking of going, it's not compulsory to sign up... well she didn't seem fussed but she says it's more convenient if you register lol

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
(07) 3809 3533

I have no idea how they plan to organize it... Like when i signed up there were over 50 people on the list. They don't really have the space to set up a tournament of that size. Inside the store they only have 4 t.v's so I hope they plan on getting more.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I wont be coming to this tourney, didn't know when it was and too late to roster it off.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I just called them. Looks like they don't want any extra equipment, but they would like some extra gamecube controllers to use.

They've split it into a Beginner's Bracket and a Veteran Bracket and you can only enter one.

First two rounds of the tournament are 4-way's with 2 people advancing each time.
Then it's singles.

All single elimination.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!?

Paid for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge?

Am i close?

Me and ben shall be there. Will call tomorrows.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I just called them. Looks like they don't want any extra equipment, but they would like some extra gamecube controllers to use.

They've split it into a Beginner's Bracket and a Veteran Bracket and you can only enter one.

First two rounds of the tournament are 4-way's with 2 people advancing each time.
Then it's singles.

All single elimination.
That's pretty ****... I don't think it'd be worth going to.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This is a store-event we're talking about Dan.
The Veteran bracket MAY end up being 1 v 1 with no items, but that depends on numbers.

But yeah, that's half the reason why I didn't hype this up at all. I'm only going to this to expose the smash scene to...smashers.

Unit_00

Smash Rookie
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!?

Paid for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge?

Am i close?

Me and ben shall be there. Will call tomorrows.
Well Aron looks like you went ahead and commited me before even consulting me. That's just not right!

Beginers bracket. 4v4. So I'm getting a homerun bat thrown at me from accross the map arn't I?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
YES!

Oh man, Dedede here I come. Shield Grabs all day son. And live forever. I'm just going to shielf grab anyone that comes close and throw them away.

Though I might use MK to plank the first two rounds, only because it's 4-way free for alls with no loser's bracket.

I dun wanna risk it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom