• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
My house is always free for housing unlimited people.

Matt's finished Uni after November I think, so he should be free too.

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Gratz.

06, dem days.
Mad funny crew battles back then.

You may not remember me, but I played with The Ward crew back then.
I think I remember going to your place for smash once, and the first thing I saw was the giant nazi flag above your TV.
LOL the flag, I remember that :p Yeah those crew battles were hilarious. Me and my mates will def go to LANsmash, so I'll see ya there.

Quick question for ya. Does everyone play the standard brawl or some sort of mod eg. brawl- ?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
People usually only play modded brawl for lul funtimes. Although sometimes they run them on the side just for a fun tournament or something. Not so much here though.

Hopefully I'm not too poor before I decide whether to book flights or not lol.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I had a dream that zac made a write up before the next melée meet with a personal guide on every char, with tips like "don't do stupid things" and "learn to edgegaurd properly". I feel enlightened now.

:phone:

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
you know what, that'd be a good idea really.

I think the general problem in Aus is that most of us try to copy the advanced US scene, but we're too far behind. We'd prob benefit more if we just isolated our own scene and improved as individuals, so having our own thread on matchups etc and our own views on it would prob be a great way to advance our own scene. need to stop trying to be something we arent and understand what we are before we can get better.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I play like an American Sheik.

ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt

All I ever need.

:phone:

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
yea arrow is the only confirmed person lol. I've let people know on facebook as well though I don't have yours and yes you should come :p

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
oh lul.

It's tonight yeah? I probs won't be able to make it since I'm helping someone move this afternoon and it'll probably be a while.

And I have work on Saturday and Sunday. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom