• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hmm well I guess I can have more than one meet since people are so busy. Alright guys starting Friday afternoon, meet at my place, with possible beach session during the day on Saturday/Sunday

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Wait *facepalm* I just realised I have something I have to attend to on the Friday night derp.

Scratch that ok, I'm gonna have 2 meets. 29/30 of October and 5/6 of November.

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
When is the next smash meet up? Myself and a couple of mates might come

Also hello old T.E.C.H crew :p

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
Who are you? lol nah I used to play melee with a couple of ppl in 2005/6. I can only remember there was a guy named king kong who played donkey kong and a guy named scrubs who played peach. Not sure if any of them still play or have changed their names etc.

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
hmm that name sounds familiar :p Is it cool for people to just rock up to these things or do we need to speak to him?

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
Hey Scubs! How you going? It has been awhile :p Yeah still with rachel, got married this year :p

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey Scubs! How you going? It has been awhile :p Yeah still with rachel, got married this year :p
Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Gratz.

06, dem days.
Mad funny crew battles back then.

You may not remember me, but I played with The Ward crew back then.
I think I remember going to your place for smash once, and the first thing I saw was the giant nazi flag above your TV.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh yaays! thanks for the link! This is deffinatly confirmed right? I'll probably book flights around the start of October. Gotta sort out what I'm doing for housing and work first.

Owcccch, 140 return for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom