• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD Autumn LAN 2k9 | Melee/Brawl | Results Page 45

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby.

Smash Master
Luke and Toby are mad dogs end of story.
This is what I like to see :)

These results are surprising, but in a good way. I hope you guys had recording equipment!

Mega congrats to everyone who placed well, particularly ma boi Ricky and wifi champ scott. I must say scott at first I was like "wtf lol" when I heard that you came first, but I realised that you must have improved heaps since the last tournament we had here. Good work man
although after seeing you used metaknight and snake I'm crying a bit inside at the moment.

I also hear that chris and attila are epiiiiiiiic. Nice work lads.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
im in between exams at uni atm so ill make this really really quick and do shoutouts later...

thank you qld for epic tournamentness and making me like melee. would really like to go to the next one.

oh, and SS, we're worlds apart.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Toby, I only used Snake and Metaknight because really, my normal mains were really failing a lot at Lansmash...sorta. Pit, Falco and Marth were also used by me...

If you want to limit that:
Snake > Metaknight > Falco > Pit > Marth

Pick your numbers.

Toby.

Smash Master
You switched to the instawins because its easier with them, which is why most people end up using them.

It's cool, I've seen it happen all over the place for ages now. It just makes me a bit sad, thats all.

You're still good and I'm still glad to see you've improved.

Honest.

Zero

Smash Hero
It's almost the tier list :O

Congrats Scott anyway, I hope you're coming down to my tourney. You too Ricky.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I wouldn't have went top tier if my Pit was doing normal, I've kind of neglected him since the last tournament and he's just really gone down hill.

Was just a last resort effort, really sad after hearing Attila say he has a weakness to Pit. T_T

Attila_

BRoomer
i said snake has a weakness to pit, but i most assuredly do not. playstyles are much more important that matchups...

Toby.

Smash Master
If you have a playstyle that removes the weakness to Pit, then snake does not have a disadvantage to pit. Matchups assume that players are capable of playing intelligently.

IMO snake doesn't have a disadvantage to Pit at allllll. Pit has arrows. Snake outranges and grenade counters everything else.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So

5: Accelerate (ROB)
5: Jesmo (Wolf)
7: Rocko (Mr. Game & Watch)
7: Vyse (Diddy Kong)

are all right then?

Did Vyse only stay diddy?
Did Accelerate only stay ROB?
I dont know Rocko, so I'm not sure of him.
And Jesmo uses more than Wolf I hear... so.....

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Yeah meteor i was like. Lawl who is this guy with the hot girlfriend? maybe we can play for her.

Then it was..Oh wait your the Ness guy are you? Yeah iv heard of you.
(after the match)..... SIGH!

Then i had hotdogs in losers and was like FIRST ITS YOUR RYU NOW YOUR KIRBY IS PUNISHING ME! ****in 3stocked my olimar GAWD!

Then nick was all I WANT LUNCH!!! =p sorry nick had to do it.
Then back at caos i had to watch the same ****in AFL match 3 times then highlights with Zac all YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GO PUT YOUR THUMB UP SOMEONES ***! ****in testicle biting sport you all watch!

But all in all i must say was a very awesome weekend, and cao drunk is funny lmao! Cant wait for the pool partys in vegas!

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I can confirm Rocko stayed G&W don't know about the others.
Snake weak against Pit... no way

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Shoutouts:
First of all, there was too many of you to remember! Mostly just new guys I hadn’t met before though are the ones I haven’t written shoutouts for so I’ll just say that I hope you enjoyed the tournament and please keep on checking back here and even posting on Smashboards. The smash scene is an incredible thing, and means so much to me that it takes up a large portion of my life.

I genuinely hope that the competitive smash scene is something you’ll come to join and love as much as I do.

Amaterasu:

Congrats on winning Brawl again Chris, you’re a master MK that I don’t think will be surpassed anytime soon (Because cobalt’s still studying). It was really awesome to hang out with you again after so long (although in actuality you were only gone what, a month?). We must train again soon!

Attila:

Atilla, your Snake is a BEAST. Seriously, wtf that’s some amazing play from you on Saturday. So do you play competitive pokemonz? I shoulda bought my DS with me! It’s too bad we didn’t do a few more friendlies. My matchup experience with Diddy V Snake is pretty bad since I usually go Falco. I think it’s about time I learned the matchup though. I hope you enjoyed your birthday brawl lolz.

SwordSaint:
Scott, it was good to meet you man. Really well done on getting 3rd. I’m sorry about the prizes not getting to you, LS were meant to hand them out but honestly, I wasn’t expecting anything from them because of how the tournament ended up going. There was a lot of drama and crap about the venue and date getting changed, and all that jazz :( Why do you MyWiian’s play so many characters! It’s crazy and amazing at the same time.

Meteor:
Ricky! Happy Birthday man! So many Bday’s lol.
Your tier defying mains amaze me to no end (Well I guess there is Olimar). I couldn’t believe Accelerate lost to you, but there you go I guess. I can’t help but wonder how good you might be if you translated that talent to a top tier character like MK...

Accelerate:

Ryan, grats on Melee Singles! You must of REALLY wanted it to beat your way through Syke and especially Caotique. I still have way more to learn from you :O

Jesmo:
Jesus you are good at Brawl. It still amazes me how your family is willing to go to such lengths to support your endeavours with this game. I feel as though if your family is willing to put that much effort into seeing you attend tournaments, I should keep on doing my best to host them.

Oh, and I found my Memory Card btw. Syke took it when he left with his copy of Melee. Thanks to your sister for helping me look for it though :) I hope the guys didn’t annoy your sisters too much though oddly enough I think T.REX was hitting on your mum :D

Rocko:
Rocko you outplaced Hotdogs! Man your GnW is pretty solid these days. I hardly ever get a chance to talk to you much at all, so we definitely should next time.

Vyse:
I need to stop sucking at this game :p

J-Birds:
James, well done on 9th. Your Snake is looking good these days. I have no doubt you’ll place highly one of these days, so keep working at it.

Hotdog:

Scott it’s always good to see you. I’m happy you’re just as passionate about Brawl as the rest of us and I really do think your skill as a player influences and brings together Brisbane’s brawlers so I hope you keep playing with us. I’m sure you’ll do much better next time, we all have off tournaments occasionally.

Also it’s awesome that you’re picking up Melee. You’ll be one of our first dedicated Jigglypuffs. Ben has a great knowledge of Jiggs so you better pick his brain.

Jei:
Jei it’s always a pleasure to see you. Next to Chris you’re one of the nicest guys I know and even though you don’t think you’re exerting yourself to be the best like you may have used to, I’m sure that you’re enjoying being a tournament director and I wish you and STIGMA a lot of luck with that.

Arrow:
Michael, you were a BIG help with transporting people and so I’m very grateful for that. 13th is incredibly respectable considering the massive pool of talent there today. You’re still the original Snake though, and that’s a title you can be proud of.

Also Falcon Punch.

DJKaion:
Chris I still owe you money. Like, I had the money in my wallet and everything :( My bad.
But still, that was some mad good Samus from you. I still won’t eat my words, I still won’t accept that Samus is tournament viable. But that’s a testament to your skill as a player, like Meteor, you can bring out and work with the potential lower tiered characters. Therefore you are very good at this game :)

T.REX:

I didn’t talk to you much man, but it was good to meet you. I didn’t see much of your Falcon, but I’m sure teaming with Arrow would have been quite epic.

Azure Rune:
Douglas, you are one of a kind. I am so thankful of all the times you’ve ever provided me and the others with transport to and from smashfests, tournaments or anywhere! I will be sad if you decide to drift away from the smash scene, but I guess everybody’s time will come for that and maybe you’ve decided that’s sooner rather than later. I really hope I’m not reading too much into what you said though, and keep coming to smashfests even if we catch the train :)

Style:

It was good to see you amongst some of the newer faces at the tournament. If you read this I hope you keep on coming to tournaments because this is a community driven by participation and I definitely think that given some practice you could do very well :)

DJ Cat:

Bob, if not me, you are one of the single most instrumental pieces in this drama we call smash tournaments. It is ridiculous, the amount of responsibility I lump on your shoulders just because I want to play Super Smash Bros. As always, words cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I have towards your constant contributions to the scene. In fact, it’s because of you people tend to keep wanting back too lol.

Ghost42:
Daniel, I will remember your name from now on :p It was good to see you play and outplace some of the players who have been playing for a while now. With a copy of brawl in hand I’m sure you’re bound to get better.

LeishaChu:

Leisha, it was good to meet you. I hope you enjoyed your stay up in Queensland and that it was worth coming up for. You keep working at your Brawl game and you could be the next Emily lololol.

Gords:

Gordon, it was great teaming with you again for Melee. My Melee game really wasn’t that good on Sunday and I wasn’t feeling too confident. I think trying to counter pick Ice Climbers against you was a pretty dumb mistake, and I should’ve gone and Sheik ditto’d you. Really solid performance in Melee though, I’m very impressed with those results.

Sieg:
Michael it was good fun teaming with you (whenever the controller wasn’t on the ground).
I don’t think I’ve ever held a tournament where you’ve thrown controllers that much. You even threw mine! Lol. What is it that you don’t like about them? Their range of colours?, their non-symmetrical sticks? Crazy good sir, crazy.

But seriously, I’m sorry I yelled at you so much. Something just rubbed me the wrong way on Saturday and I blew a fuse. You were the one telling me not to sit on the fence so much, so there you have it :p

I'm sure you'll do much better next time we have a tournament. Since you're not working on weekends now we should be able to get in more practice these days :)

undead_moose:
Nick it’s always fun hanging around with you, tournament or otherwise. I hope you had fun playing and congrats on getting 2nd place in Brawl doubles. Atilla was telling me that he tends to feel a lot more freedom in 2 v 1 situations in general, so don’t be disheartened by the fact that he told you not to steal a stock :p

Dino:
Buddy are you okay? You were looking like absolute crap the whole weekend. Though despite that you STILL BEAT ME IN THE MELEE CREW BATTLE, SERIOUSLY WTF. Mate I hope you’re feeling okay, and that you get better soon.

Kickflip:
Brian you sexy beast of a Lucas. It’s always to see you at smash meets and tournaments. I wanted to see you Vs. Ricky but it never happened :( Don’t be too worried by getting 25th, there was an incredible amount of out of staters for this tournament and I’m sure it would have been hard enough getting one win, let alone several.

maxwalton:

Max, it’s been aaaaaaaaaaaaages. I hope you enjoyed coming back to smash and keep hanging around the smash scene. At the very least come to LanSmash again and play some TF2 lol.

Stik:
Dude what happened on Brawl day? Musta been a bad draw or something because I know you can play better than that. I guess it’s been a while since you played last too lol. Oh well, there’s always next time. Good **** for Street Fighter IV though.

l3o0keR:
Billy, hanging out with you is always fun times. You are possibly one of the best and worst influences on us roflmao. I said we need to train together soon and it IS gonna happen. Before we head to Genesis. Well done beating me in crews too :p

Caotique:

Dave thanks for the cake <3 What I said when we blew out the candles on the cake is true. There is not another group of people I have invested so much of my time into before, let alone my own family, so I really do consider Australia’s core smash scene to be an extension of that which serves as my definition of ‘family’.

Really well done on Sunday. I’m sorry I trashed talked you so much, but I honestly wasn’t expecting Ryan to beat you. I just remembered back to Don’t Come and remembered you being on some plane of existence far above what I could hope to emulate.

Congrats again mate, and I hope this tournament and I didn’t disappoint you too much :p

Syke:
Zach it was awesome fun hanging out in Surfers on Saturday. God dammit, we all hate you and love you so much at the same time it’s infuriating. Even your god dam speech mannerisms have basically re-written the way we all speak when we’re around you. Well done getting 3rd on Sunday. Enjoy your 20 ITG games.

Scrubs:
Ben, your balls. Where did they go? LOOOOL
But seriously, It was awesome fun hanging out with you guys in a non-smash context since I’d never hung out with you tech boys like that before. Maybe you’ll have more luck picking up in the valley rofl. Man, your set against Caotique was TOO GOOD. Up tilt -> Rest ftw.

King Kong:
Josh, awesome seeing you again man. It’s always ages between times we see you. I’ll definitely set up a smashfest on some Sunday soon though, and we’ll play Melee and go to Sizzler for old times sake. Your DK is still an innovator and one of the greatest displays of that character I’ve ever borne witness to.

Casy:
Casy! Thanks for coming to the tournament. It looks like you could definitely place highly in future Melee tournaments if you keep practicing. Your Fox has a way to go, but I was pretty impressed by your ability to read and control the flow of the matches you played in too.

AussieRob:
Rob! Thanks for the message you sent on my Birthday :p

You gotta keep up the practice because your Falcon is getting better and better all the time. I really hope you keep on practicing and hanging out with us because I enjoy the enthusiasm you have for the game and it’s players such as yourself which will keep it alive and kicking.

NG7:
TOAI GOT TECH! HOLY SHIEEET
But seriously, Toai, it was awesome seeing you again. Like, because we don’t see you for ages. You have to understand. With or without Ryan’s influence, any and every time you picked up the controller, the hype was gonna spead throughout the room. Lol.

Lee:
I *think* I know who I’m referring to when I say you’ve got some solid skills. Well done on making it to the tournament and I hope you’ve enjoyed your taste of high level Melee. Keep on practicing and checking Smashboards because I’m sure you’ll want to play some more soon lol :p

------------

I have more to say about this tournament and what I’ve learned, but I’ll save that for later. For now I just want to get some work done rofl. I spent like, 2 hours writing this ;)

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Shoutouts:
maxwalton:
Max, it’s been aaaaaaaaaaaaages. I hope you enjoyed coming back to smash and keep hanging around the smash scene. At the very least come to LanSmash again and play some TF2 lol.
Yeah I might actually practice so I can get a decent place. But Imma probably stick with melee as i find it more fun.
and ****yeah Tf2. :3

NG7:
TOAI GOT TECH! HOLY SHIEEET
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Accelerate
"OMFG TOAI'S TOURNEY MATCH"
later...
"HE GOT SO MUCH TECH... THE OTHER GUY'S LOSIN' TECH"

Best moment of the whole weekend.

King Kong

Smash Lord
LOL.

QLD always is like "our best weren't there...
[in our state]
[in our major metropolitan areas]
[when the person who got first was in the crew]
..."

get... ra... owned QLD.

QUOTE]

Lies! its because the best QLD players dont play Brawl. (Except Ryan)

Thanks so much for the tournament everone. Had a great time. Special thanks to Vyse of course for organising the whole thing, your dedication to the scene is really inspiring, you need to stop playing brawl and get your melee skills back up ;)

Shoutouts! (God its been a while since i've done these, i'll keep em short)

Kas: Why wernt you there?

Sloth: Why wernt you there?

Triss & Rad: You need to come next time

Cao: Thanks a lot for coming, its great that you always make the effort to come to our meets. I'll be coming to Melbourne in October for sure.

Also props to Gords, your really good man, i was surprised, also glad that i didnt have to play you in singles. Also props to Chris for busting out with a Young Link that owned me.

peace out

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Well for the out of state crew battle was missing XLR8, Scrubs, Moose and me(i move up since beating antho =p sorry antho you know i love you but i aint letting this one go =D)

So yes Brawl QLD vs OOS was missing some of its best. Ryan just would of took the whole team with bowser anyway

Sieg

Smash Champion
You know when Anthony shoutouts about how I throw controllers, a known fact, and then goes of on a rant, that I did absolutely nothing at this tournament. Which includes, but is not limited to:

Playing a very poor Brawl Doubles.
Not playing Brawl Singles.
Not playing Melee Doubles.
Not playing Melee Singles.

I only came to this tournament to see everyone again. And play in the Ward v Tech crew battle.

The only crew battle that ever counts. EVER.

Seriously, we need to have a Melee meet again.

Also I agree with KK, like always. lol.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I couldn't stay for it either..
Everyone should just go bowser in crews.
Also meteor your Olimar is my new rival.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You know when Anthony shoutouts about how I throw controllers, a known fact, and then goes of on a rant, that I did absolutely nothing at this tournament. Which includes, but is not limited to:

Playing a very poor Brawl Doubles.
Not playing Brawl Singles.
Not playing Melee Doubles.
Not playing Melee Singles.

I only came to this tournament to see everyone again. And play in the Ward v Tech crew battle.

The only crew battle that ever counts. EVER.

Seriously, we need to have a Melee meet again.

Also I agree with KK, like always. lol.
Well at least you only kinda tossed my controller. Not threw it :)

I was expecting you to **** through some of Brawl Singles at least since you'd been practicing online.

EDIT:

I made a huge rant here, deleted it, rewrote it and deleted it again.
Basically I raged at you during crews because I am really sick of negativity. Negativity makes me rage like nothing else.

Sorry :(

Sieg

Smash Champion
More ranting about known throwing of said controller lol.

I think people know why. If you don't want to accept it. Fine by me.

But that's how I am. You can call it disrespectful, but I call it as showing that I've tried my very best in the match, and gave it my all.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs time :)

Vyse: Man, I've never played a Diddy that good. I have so much trouble trying to keep track of both nanas and Diddy himself lol. We must have heaps of friendlies next time.

Scoot/Swordsaint: Major congrats on 3'rd man. So disappointed with how I did against you in singles though :( We should team again sometime, took out a handful of great players.

djkaion: Man, your Samus is so annoying. Wolf can't fight it offstage at all lol. Wish we had, had more friendlies though. We'll just have to have a heap next time.

Jei: Dude, I hate your Pit. What was up with it not dying from a Dsmash from Wolf at 150% I just couldn't kill it lol. And you space that Nair perfectly. We better have some more games next time, I want to see some of your other characters.

Attila: Ohh, I got so close to beating you in the first match but the second was just awful! I don't usually get that badly owned. So annoyed at you making a comeback in that doubles set as well. I think Scott and I really thought we had that one.

Meteor: Wow, man your Ness is awesome! That KO you did on Amaterasu in the Crew battle was so cool! Glad I didn't meet you in the bracket ;)

Accelerate: Oh, if Jei hadn't got hit out of his UPB in that final Teams match I'm sure you would have won. That Dsmash chaining on Luigi's mansion was so annoying!

Ghost: Ouch, you have improved a lot. That Yoshi of yours is quite dangerous if I'm not very careful.

Amaterasu: Congrats on 1'st man. Hope we can have some friendlies some time. This is my third tourney without really playing you. Your MK looked as awesome as ever though.

Arrow: Lol, I so did not expect Falcon level as a counterpick. Your Snake is so different than the ones I usually play. I was going to punish your Ftilt with Fsmash but you never used it! I could hardly touch you!

T-REX: Wow, you are a lot better offline. Easily one of the best Falcon's I've played. Your Marth was really good as well. I couldn't get pass the Fair or Fsmash at all.

Gords: Really interesting TL you've got. I had a lot of trouble predicting it. The friendlies with you and Jade were a lot of fun as well.

J-Birds: Pretty sweet Snake you've got. Congrats on your placing in the doubles. Pity we didn't have a good Wolf vs Snake match though.

LeishaChu: Lol CL. Thanks for reminding me what that stood for btw. Wish I could have played your Ness though. That thing is so annoying with its spikes.

Oh, and Shaya, I went all Wolf in this tourney. Well, in the singles anyway.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Thanks jesmo.

So all that's left is confirming Accelerate or Vyse's usages.

But really Vyse, congrads on getting top 8. I know that probably irks you, but every brawl tournament so far with national attendance has had you missing out on top 8 ~_~, yet in friendlies or whatever each time you've always been like the BIGGEST struggle. Maybe it's coz I wasn't there haha. I drain all your energy with my ANDROID POWARS.

"If I actually showed up I totally would have come first"
- Real MEN who's online names start with 'S'.

Happy birthday to everyone again, sorry I wasn't aware it was Attilas as well in my original post.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
More ranting about known throwing of said controller lol.

I think people know why. If you don't want to accept it. Fine by me.

But that's how I am. You can call it disrespectful, but I call it as showing that I've tried my very best in the match, and gave it my all.
Not everybody takes it that way. That's all I'm saying.
The best way to convey that you gave it your all is to tell them that verbally.

I deleted the huge rant because I was still editing it when you saw it.
You can see the abridged version of what I raged about in my last post.

EDIT: Thanks Shaya.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Well thats not really all you've saying lol, because you had a pretty ****ing big rage about it.

I've already told you that I've moved on mostly. I really only come to see everyone again.

And I've told you countless times. Countless times. That thats how it works. I don't think worrying about what I do is going to make any difference to your community anymore.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It has more to do with smash because the negativity that irks me so much expands far past smash.

It irks me that you think that just because you think you've 'moved on' that it's okay for you to show that kind of bad sportsmanship.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Because I only just started doing it when I didn't feel like playing? I used to do it even back at SQUAT 2. As I said, it has nothing to do with sportmanship or anything like that.

Think what you want.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Interrupts argument with shoutouts..

QLD Brawl Scene - Sorry.....I'll play next time

Zac - Not much to say....your always really good

Ryan - Well done, you have improved so much...I wish I played you in the brackets

Josh - Well done in teams! Next time we got it

Dave - Too good, your spacing is impeccable, hanging out on saturday was really fun

Toai - Tech GOD!!!

Vyse - Thanks once again for organising...It was a very well run tournament

Billy - Worst wing man ever...... Nah j/k good to see you again...next time I will come to brawl

Nick - Wear ****ing shoes you bum

Rob - Good falcon...I wasn't expecting you to be so good

Chris -Your young link is soooooooo gay....awesome..but really really lame, keep it up!

Atilla - Good to meet you man, very good at melee for a brawl player

Gords - Your sheik continually improved over the weekend well done on 5th

Liesha - Nice to meet you, you sure can cook tacos

T-rex - Didn't see you at the tourney but your brawl falcon was amazing

Dino - Hope you get better soon, loved your signature dtilt ---> spikes in the crew battle

and last but definitely not least

BOB - If antho is the brain of the QLD scene you are definitely the heart, you contribute so much and ask very little in return, I am always willing to help you out in anyway you need

Sorry if I forgot anyone

.Lee

Smash Rookie
this was my first tourny and it was really really fun
jus like to say thankyou to everyone and that you'll be seeing alot more of me and my falcon in the future tournys
also shoutout to rob who taught me some new falcon moves
thanks man ill be seeing you soon =D

Attila_

BRoomer
finished uni and work, so its finally time for some shoutouts!

cao: king of epicness. wouldnt have gone without you, and so very glad i did. pity about the finals, but i suppose now theres less pressure, and youve got someone to chase. thanks for the melee coaching, i really dont understand it but its fun anyway :p hearts for the bday cake!

jei: lol @ 3rd in melee teams. no seriously, i havent laughed that hard in a long time. i can only put it down to awesome synergy, and you distracting while i tipper fsmash from behind. next time we go somewhere and tibs doesnt come (he wont) we'll win teams in brawl

ryan: congrats on the melee win! beating cao isnt something that happens very often, and now hes gonna be angry lol. awesome at melee, and you could be awesome at brawl too if you actually decided to play it. although you do seem to know more about it than me. closet brawl lover? thanks for the roof on friday, and tell your mum shes awesome for trying to have some smash conversation with us in the morning. come to melbourne soon, yeah?

chris: well done, you got me. my noob tricks werent working; youve gotten better at the matchup. although im catching up! actually managed to win a set! gg man. lol @ norfair haha see you in melbourne soon. oh, and ill try to teach bryan how to play...

moose: second in teams, last in singles... what happened? lolol youre a great team mate, cause you didnt take my stock. jk jk was a good fun tourny, nice work man.

vyse: nice tourny, i really enjoyed myself. diddy's combos were pretty hardcore, just a bit slow to setup, speed up youre game and i could be in trouble.

swordsaint: shouldve had me? in your dreams boy. lol @ melee doubles.

kaion: freakin insane samus. like, im in love with it. i will start using her. lol @ brawl doubles, the match seriously shouldve been yours... fair stage spike ftw!

jbirds: lol @ brawl teams. glad you enjoyed the show. the whole day was like that. next time ;)

meteor: most epic ko that ive ever seen. i need that replay. i also wanna have lucas/ness matchs. ill send the masses away next time to give us some time...

leisha: where were you? i didnt play you once, and barely saw a control in your hand. stigma next saturday...

jesmo: troublesome as wolf, just had to workout ways around it. wifi seems to be working for you, cause i dont think a wolf has ever given me that much trouble. expected you to go further...

gords: epic tec against my zss... toon link is rather troublesome. nice combos and bomb use.

scrubs: freakin falco, i literally couldnt move. he doesnt do that in brawl... gg man, next time play my game ;)

sieg: calm the freak down.

hotdogs: one of the better player in qld. what happened in the tourny? solid as kirby man. and i dont give out compliments easily, either...

t-rex: lol @ falcon. it was much better than the last time i versed it though. rematch as stigma.

syke: yeeeeeess!

everyone else: ive either forgotten your name or just forgotten you because ive had the busiest and gayest day of my life. thanks for everything guys, and look forward to going to qld again soon. and who's wii are those replays saved on? i need to see where i went wrong, and laugh at doubles ownage... and what the freak was up with the prizes? at least give me free melee entry or something...

and in general: hahahahaha norfair domination. im pretty sure i didnt lose on that stage all day. took almost every team match there, and won when it turned into two on ones. lots and lots of fun. melee was good fun too. thanks everyone for everything!

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
except for that team that put you in the losers bracket.. when you picked norfair.. *rolls eyes*

ill shout out later.. always putting it back due to assignments due tomorrow.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I got messed up in the tourney that's what!, don't worry, I'll try pick up my game next tourney =P Thanks man haha. Um yea Stik had the worse match up hahaha, he vs'd Swordsaint first off, then ended up vs'ing Meteor in the losers bracket straight away, poor kid haha. I can't wait to vs everyone again, when's the next smash meet ay?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Mini shout-out time for me I guess

Cao: Thanks a lot for teaming with me on Sat, you were really realiable and managed to play really well for most of the time =) Who knew that peach and mk could be such a **** team. You also played really well in melee even though you may be a bit dissapointed, either way I was impressed as always by you in both brawl and melee, catch you later =D

Vyse: Thanks for organising/doing stuff once again. Whenever you run a tourney it is a always a relief to know that things will get done, even if there are hiccups here or there. I didn't get to play you in brawl really, but I guess we can always do that anything =) Close match in melee also, I can't believe I had to verse you so early in the bracket, the matches were over in what felt like a blink of an eye

Rob: Thanks for driving me up on Sunday, it was good to watch some falcon **** from you hehe. I may be able to pull off random knees, but it doesn't compare to your uair/knee combos, next time we'll both do better in singles =)

Atilla: It was great to hear you enjoyed your stay here in QLD even though it was too brief and the weather was crap. Playing your snake was so nerve wrecking for me and was one of the toughest matches I've had. Props for using your projectiles and tech chasing so well, and for owning me repeatedly on nofair (have no idea how you do so well on that stage, but it's scary!) Anyway, hope to see you around soon

Ryan: For once we didn't have to play in singles thank god =D
Well done in melee, you pulled out some of the most awesome cheap kos/gimps and your matches were really entertaining to watch =)

Ben: You are still a league away from me in melee, way too good =( Both your peach and falco are made of so much ****, hopefully next time I can give you a better match hehe

Josh: The DK matches were the most surpirsing things for me on Sunday. I still can't comprehend how you could combo me so effectively and **** my young link even though I'm spamming left, right and center haha. Even when I was getting knocked all over the place by your combos I was going in my mind 'This is so awesome'

Bob: I also have to add my thanks to you for ferrying around everyone again and bringing so many tvs to the venue. Look forward to seeing you soon =)

Anyway, good tourney everyone, was great to see lots of OoS people and new people/play styles. Hope to see all you guys again!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
And LOL @ the T-rex hittin on Jesmo's mum comment =P

But yes, I can prob host small groups of people for Brawl, Melee and SF4 through-out the coming weeks. I really wanna vs the OoS's and stuff again, Meteor has a fun as Ness to vs =P

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
might take u up on that some time.. meteor went home tho XP

paint is so bad to make avatars in >.<

poor stik hes good :<

yeah awesome techs like backthrow 2 nothing =O

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Dont worry Ben i got some tips for next time ;) we will score yet! I think Antho and Zacs shuffling was what put us off

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think that the only way to thank bob properly is to have a special day of the year called bob day, or day of the tentacle DJ Cat.
And its a holiday so everyone has to get time off school at work and go have a huge celebration of bob and make him feel like a king and everyone has to play 64 with him.
I would come down and help vyse or whoever make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom