• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Let me first of all in response to the Ally and falcon thing, we discussed it and I got over it, the fact that you go back in the thread and RESTART everything thats been done and over with is enough of a ***** move itself, I don't mind a lil bit of drama but this is ridiculous, how old are you people? 20? stfu.

As for kingace calling me a ***** over this, I don't give a ****ing **** about your I got this ****, I've seen it 400 times and i've never said a word to you about it, i never even talk behind your back about it!, so you calling me a ***** is the most hypocritical thing you can say atm, *** hole. Once again I patch things up with you and you do everything in your power to be a ****, thanks a lot bro.

zaf

Smash Lord
King ace, please be more respectful, there is no need to call me a *****. Further more, was I wrong in reacting the way I did, I honestly don't think so. When **** happened to u, u didnt get mad, fine w/e, but not everyone is u, realize that.

I don't see why people can't leave Doc alone. He is clearly disturbed by all this, and if this is pushed, the tourney wont end up being a friendly environment. We shud all just concentrate on the hype the tourney itself is gonna bring instead of the crap from the past that some people would rather forget.
I understand that you do not want there to be a bad vibe at the tourney, and I don't think anyone wants there to be a bad vibe. But the thing is, you have to realize this is a GAME. Maybe if ally ****ed doc's non-existent gf in a cf costume, then there would be something to complain about, but that isnt the case. Who cares about your image doc, you get good results. The states dont give a **** who you are, until you go.

If doc didn't let it bother him, then im sure it wouldn't be a problem at all, but he is letting it get to him, where as it shouldn't be. But he is complaining and sending these wretched, ****ty threats which will only feed the fire.

The first time ally went to a us tourney, he lost to m2k in brackets and then lost to azen in losers final. he got mad **** talked, but it didnt get to him and he didnt post on the boards. he didnt act like a baby, all he said was that he was going to try again.

Doc just needs to grow up, that's all.

zaf

Smash Lord
who cares if you didnt make fun of kingace, other people sure did. Just cuz you didnt make fun of someone for something doesnt mean that you can not get made fun of.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I understand that you do not want there to be a bad vibe at the tourney, and I don't think anyone wants there to be a bad vibe. But the thing is, you have to realize this is a GAME. Maybe if ally ****ed doc's non-existent gf in a cf costume, then there would be something to complain about, but that isnt the case. Who cares about your image doc, you get good results. The states dont give a **** who you are, until you go.

If doc didn't let it bother him, then im sure it wouldn't be a problem at all, but he is letting it get to him, where as it shouldn't be. But he is complaining and sending these wretched, ****ty threats which will only feed the fire.

The first time ally went to a us tourney, he lost to m2k in brackets and then lost to azen in losers final. he got mad **** talked, but it didnt get to him and he didnt post on the boards. he didnt act like a baby, all he said was that he was going to try again.

Doc just needs to grow up, that's all.

Whoa, thats not how it works. What you are saying basically is that its ok to troll someone if he is taking something seriously. Its the equivalent of saying a girl should get ***** if she dresses in something sexy. This is completely nonsensical, everyone should just stop talking about this really, you can laugh about it once in a while but people have blown this way out of proportion.

Jer

Smash Ace
Well doc, you're turning 18 on saturday so maybe you'll grow up and not whine about being trash talked, considering that's what all games are about.

I get trash talked by my friends all the time, but i don't really care, you can even trash talk me all you want, i really couldn't care less because you're some random guy.

Honestly, man up, stop whining, and get better, because you don't wanna be losing to CFs now do you?

Oh wait

Swordgard: It's more likely for a girl to get ***** if she dresses in something sexy, kind of FEEDING THE FIRE, right? Kind of like what Doc is doing by attempting to say things back to us

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Once again:

I up b'ed ambrose at 0%, 50 million threads

Nickcam losing to ganon - 50 million threads (no offense kalm you are **** but its still ganon)

tinman di - a week of trashtalk for poor tinman

kingace i got this - explained already

Iliad's dont roll left/spotdoge/fsmash - this is still going on

How often do you hear all of our names in reference to something stupid that people did in a match?

These are only a couple of the things. Why can you not take your loss? We all did, we're not crying over it...well tinman did but thats besides the point. How do you think we felt? Happy that we got embarrassed while everyone was watching? You think we enjoy these losses?

Doc I luv you and all, but you really need to man up about this, WE ARE GOING TO TRASH TALK YOU NO MATTER WHAT, AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT SIT THERE AND LEARN TO LAUGH AT IT, JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF US

swordgard

Smash Hero
Once again:

I up b'ed ambrose at 0%, 50 million threads

Nickcam losing to ganon - 50 million threads (no offense kalm you are **** but its still ganon)

tinman di - a week of trashtalk for poor tinman

kingace i got this - explained already

Iliad's dont roll left/spotdoge/fsmash - this is still going on

How often do you hear all of our names in reference to something stupid that people did in a match?

These are only a couple of the things. Why can you not take your loss? We all did, we're not crying over it...well tinman did but thats besides the point. How do you think we felt? Happy that we got embarrassed while everyone was watching? You think we enjoy these losses?

Doc I luv you and all, but you really need to man up about this, WE ARE GOING TO TRASH TALK YOU NO MATTER WHAT, AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT SIT THERE AND LEARN TO LAUGH AT IT, JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF US
Its not because it happened to you that it needs to happen with doc. Its not because it happened before that its right either.

zaf

Smash Lord
Whoa, thats not how it works. What you are saying basically is that its ok to troll someone if he is taking something seriously. Its the equivalent of saying a girl should get ***** if she dresses in something sexy. This is completely nonsensical, everyone should just stop talking about this really, you can laugh about it once in a while but people have blown this way out of proportion.
Who are you?
honestly i just realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyy dont like you, thats it. I got nothing else to say i just dont like you.

If you have ever wondered why, then just stop wondering and just ****ing live.

Yes a sexy girl is more likely to get ***** then an ugly dressed girl, because they are more physically appealing. BUT you would know nothing about this, since you love men.

Look at it this way, I love jer, but if he bugs me in class and i ignore it, he stops. If i feed the fire and talk to him he keeeeeps going.

DO you honestly think i would of kept posting if doc didnt post back?

Im ****ing bored in class, f5'in this page waiting for that kid to message me back lol

what am i going to do, post and ask you to post back so i can keep on flaming you? No, i post when you post. thats it thats all, your fault for keeping the fire going man. Whenever **** happened to me, i just ignored it. Do you know how many times jer posts vids of him slashing my *** around ? i dont give a ****, it happens but i dont ****ing ***** about it, and then no one talks about it because it is DEAD. this will last forever because you are ******** man im sorry lolz

swordgard

Smash Hero
Who are you?
honestly i just realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyy dont like you, thats it. I got nothing else to say i just dont like you.

If you have ever wondered why, then just stop wondering and just ****ing live.

Yes a sexy girl is more likely to get ***** then an ugly dressed girl, because they are more physically appealing. BUT you would know nothing about this, since you love men.

Look at it this way, I love jer, but if he bugs me in class and i ignore it, he stops. If i feed the fire and talk to him he keeeeeps going.

DO you honestly think i would of kept posting if doc didnt post back?

Im ****ing bored in class, f5'in this page waiting for that kid to message me back lol

Eh, Im cool with you not liking me tbh.

Point is, don't try to put the fault on doc, you and the others are the one doing the wrong thing, hes the victim of your insults/flaming/trolling/whatever you want to call it. Its not because you feel you need to laugh at everyone that does a mistake that it makes it right, actually it makes you an *******.

swordgard

Smash Hero
dear sg: smash =/= life

what a smart guy

dear mikey, you once again completely missed the point of the post. If you laugh at someone for doing a mistake, your the one doing something wrong for laughing at him, not him for doing a mistake.

EDIT: Sorry for double post :S im spamming f5 too.

Jer

Smash Ace
Sorry for having a sense of humor when someone is terrible, i forgot im not allowed to laugh when something ridiclous happens, lemme just turn my life around and be completley serious.

It's all good bro, i'm gunna laugh about this for a long time, trolling you kids all day makes it all worth while

Kingace <3

Mikey <3

I has to meet you two this weekend :D

KingAce

Smash Ace
I really dont care doc if you think im being hypocritical because I dont care about what people say about me. Honestly you take this game too seriously man, If people were cracking jokes at you personally then you have a right to be mad. you lost to allys falcon and your getting **** talked for it, big deal you still got 2nd at the tourny. i told you not to get mad over the post, but you still did lmao. in the end its just a game, stop crying about people **** talking u

zaf

Smash Lord
Swordgard, let me put it this way. Lets take another woman example seeing as you love them soooooo much right?

This girl Gina is dating Geno. Geno and gina have been dating for 2 years. geno has recently started beating gina, but she loves him so much and doesnt want to leave him, so she puts up with the abuse.

doc got *****, face it. But he keeps coming back to the forums and posting angry ****. so we keep flaming him.

now if gina didnt want to get beat she would leave geno rite?

now if doc didnt want to get trolled, stop feeding the fire amirite?

who cares if we are still going, the fact is that so is he.

we cant flame on our own

KingAce

Smash Ace
^LOLLL such an awesome analogy
zafs right though, in all honesty though I dunno why this bothers u doc i would just say "hey i outplaced sg and holy, what does that say about their skill?:D" and move on.

zaf

Smash Lord
^LOLLL such an awesome analogy
zafs right though, in all honesty though I dunno why this bothers u doc i would just say "hey i outplaced sg and holy, what does that say about their skill?:D" and move on.
THIS!!!!

if i was doc ( thankfully i am not because that means i lost to cf) i would just be saying " hey guys i outplaced sg and holy, whats up, what have you done ? "

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
<3<3joel

KingAce

Smash Ace
Now adressing tinman, fine sorry for calling you a ***** if that makes me come off as disrespectful. but honestly what i posted towards doc is basically almost the same to you, no need to take **** so seriously lmao. ok your right not everyone is me, but in my honest opinion and most others if more people would not get mad, less drama, and a more enjoyable tourny with good amounts of **** talking without having to worry about people like you or doc actually getting upset over jokes

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Sorry for having a sense of humor when someone is terrible, i forgot im not allowed to laugh when something ridiclous happens, lemme just turn my life around and be completley serious.

It's all good bro, i'm gunna laugh about this for a long time, trolling you kids all day makes it all worth while

Kingace <3

Mikey <3

I has to meet you two this weekend :D
You'll hear me : p I'll be the guy yelling hilarious crap when people screw up ; )

zaf

Smash Lord
**** talk must exist, it creates hype and it gives us **** to look forward to .

such as the cf vs doc rematch!!!!!

zaf

Smash Lord
yea lol you will probably see me somewhere inside or outside having a smoke :p
you dont even know how to smoke phil. Who smokes like 1/3 of a smoke, coughs up his lungs and calls it quits?

Now iliad, thats a true smoker, out in the blizzard with me and everything.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
This is a game, you guys don't take it seriously? Winning mad cash playing a game is pretty serious IMO.

You guys haven't been to South Korea yet have you. =]

zaf

Smash Lord
trust me, i know all about the korean starcraft leagues. I used to stay up at like 4 am to watch them.

even they trash talk eachother, but they dont care.

I take smash seriously, common im traveling to play a game ALLLL DAAAAAY lol. I just dont take it to the point where it becomes 100% off my life.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol i had bronchitis so i cudnt handle a full boge
now its diff lmao
and yea zaf basically said wat i was gunna say again haha smash is serious to me, as i usually am a contender for the money too but its just not to the point where when someone insults my smash skills i take it personally LOL

Iliad

Smash Lord
lol i had bronchitis so i cudnt handle a full boge
now its diff lmao
and yea zaf basically said wat i was gunna say again haha smash is serious to me, as i usually am a contender for the money too but its just not to the point where when someone insults my smash skills i take it personally LOL
Eh, tbh broski I don't agree with that. Anything you ply your hand to should be something you can have some pride in. even gaming.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
seriously...how is this finishing by 10 with 150 people...how many setups do you guys have?

umadness in this thread

RXS.POWNZ

Smash Rookie
I like this forum for the rows of trucks packed with the salt from childrens tears. LOL.

The trolliness is epic :) I need to visit here more often.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I am going advanced for this.

I have come to a conclusion, my list of accomplishments in the 8 months i've been in the scene is nearly a 100 times better than jer and zaf, yes, I lost to falcon, and I accept the loss, but I also beat holy, swordgard, dom, mar1, and pretty much everyone else in Montreal that neither of you can beat.

But once again, Allys falcon is ****, and he'd **** you both with it, so I am now not feeding the fire, enjoy trolling a victimless.. Victim ^ _ ^ <3

(P.S lets all go out for lunch on saturday :))

zaf

Smash Lord
thats cool doc, i see your accomplishments. but i dont play brawl

i have beaten them before, not in tourney sets.
ive taken ally 2-1 in a tourney, neverhad the chance to play the others.

but i got something that you can never accomplish

in philadelphia

at clash of the titans

i beat chu dat and azen in a doubles match by myself when chesterr died early. I was on my last stock and took out two of azens and one of chus. SO you aint got **** on that lol

I used to be good and like top in mtl but i quit.

i also 3 stocked buenob twice in our set at ffyf2, beating him 2-0.
I 3 stocked pasta boy before, i know my diddy mu ;)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Okay next person who trash talks me about the CF things in the thread or at the tourney is getting banned, keep it to yourself or i'm putting the ban hammer, I know EVERYONE from Dave and Busters, and this tourney is on my bday, I guaran****tee that the next person who gives me **** about this is getting booted all together, you want to be a *****? Well now its my turn to be the *****, keep it up Jer and Zaf come all the way from montreal to get booted altogether, this is your last chance to shut up.

Bye.
you cant do that.

Either don't go to the tournament or handle it, this is how it works, trashtalking = ALLOWED AND IVE been dealing with that **** for years. No johns.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Lol okay, so I have a bit of catching up to do, that's what happens when you spend the day outside. :(

Zaf and Jer, you guys are cracking me up... BUT I have Docs back like a gay at pride so... watch out I bite!

That comment one of you made...don't remember who about Ally screwing Docs girlfriend dressed like CF had me laughing in real life... When I read **** on the forums and laugh irl I know it's funny. GJ.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
swordgard, Let Me Put It This Way. Lets Take Another Woman Example Seeing As You Love Them Soooooo Much Right?

This Girl Gina Is Dating Geno. Geno And Gina Have Been Dating For 2 Years. Geno Has Recently Started Beating Gina, But She Loves Him So Much And Doesnt Want To Leave Him, So She Puts Up With The Abuse.

Doc Got *****, Face It. But He Keeps Coming Back To The Forums And Posting Angry ****. So We Keep Flaming Him.

Now If Gina Didnt Want To Get Beat She Would Leave Geno Rite?

Now If Doc Didnt Want To Get Trolled, Stop Feeding The Fire Amirite?

Who Cares If We Are Still Going, The Fact Is That So Is He.

We Cant Flame On Our Own
Lololol Lolo!l!o L!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom