• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Haha Ally don't cry, it's going to be okay... PS I watched your Falcon vs Doc~ vids... You're falcon is pretty bad... 1$ MM my Lucas?

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
If you guys act like this if someone **** talks you, I wonder how you would deal with South **** talk.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Okay next person who trash talks me about the CF things in the thread or at the tourney is getting banned, keep it to yourself or i'm putting the ban hammer, I know EVERYONE from Dave and Busters, and this tourney is on my bday, I guaran****tee that the next person who gives me **** about this is getting booted all together, you want to be a *****? Well now its my turn to be the *****, keep it up Jer and Zaf come all the way from montreal to get booted altogether, this is your last chance to shut up.

Bye.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
**** south **** talk....

sauga **** talk is honestly gonna cause alot of rage quits... MDK+nickcam+Troll? rofl

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I am going advanced for this.

I have come to a conclusion, my list of accomplishments in the 8 months i've been in the scene is nearly a 100 times better than jer and zaf, yes, I lost to falcon, and I accept the loss, but I also beat holy, swordgard, dom, mar1, and pretty much everyone else in Montreal that neither of you can beat.

But once again, Allys falcon is ****, and he'd **** you both with it, so I am now not feeding the fire, enjoy trolling a victimless.. Victim ^ _ ^ <3

(P.S lets all go out for lunch on saturday :))
hey you owe me lunch, remember? :D nah its k im getting the buffet thing anyways

hope this tourney finishes on time

BRING SETUPS, GUYS.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
aaahahhaah

so its safe to say crews arent gonna happen cause of time? After all that quebec trash talking of GTA's best player, it would be amazing to see.

SRTM

Smash Ace
french toast. more like english toast.
mmm

Also, enough fighting everyone.
Doc, I honestly thought you were older than 18, you look like you could pull off at least 22 :o
Being old sucks.

nickcam

Smash Ace
If crews are going down im 100% going just to commentate. Mdk + Nickcam commentary?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
not to be a buzzkill...but theres prolly a 0% chance of crews...150 people 1 day -.-... i is sad

i know i should start practicing but waah

Jer

Smash Ace
Because being from montreal =/= I have to be french.

Great thinking bro, i can't speak french for my life

I was kidding about hte real games thing anyways

Anyways all trash talk aside, im really looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Especially Mr.TD :p

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I just hope Doc will actually keep his words about being a man. Cuz if he explodes at the tournament...

Also, I forgot all my mms lol i unno other than me vs Tojoe with sumthing

Yeah we got poutine, get ***** Lmao

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I just hope Doc will actually keep his words about being a man. Cuz if he explodes at the tournament...

Also, I forgot all my mms lol i unno other than me vs Tojoe with sumthing

Yeah we got poutine, get ***** Lmao
Cuz if he explodes at the tournament... what? It'll land all over your face? And you'll have to wipe up? Make me a sandwich!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Alright keep talking up will see on the tourny:)
You too.

sswizzbbeatss we will keep talking and we will see you at the tourney, I'm tired of this E-tough guy act you are pulling. You'd better be able to back up your words because you've taken it too far, I dare you to act this tough in person. In fact, I beg you to act this tough to my face... It will be SOOOOOOO much fun.

PS. You play WoW so if any game were to make you a huge loser... it would be that one. Don't talk.
Agreed. I'll be there Sswizzbbeatss, hit me up if you want this to go down?

I'm cool, you're just running your mouth though.

and lol @ swizz trying to $5mm fight marik if hes serious
Brap brap.

You're funny. Shut up please.

Why is there always some sort of ****** argument in our tourney threads?
Internet. Serious business.

Probably the reason.

Yo irl fight mm. What the hell why didnt i think of this. Lol. Great thread.
Supposed to happen between me and Doc, remember?

He's cool and all, but we're not Americans. At least we have decency haha.

No seriously. His sister is getting banged like a pair of bongo drums by the Asian Sensation.

When he's not snow boarding, he's chaingrabbing the **** out of Joe's sister.
I loooool'd.

Okay next person who trash talks me about the CF things in the thread or at the tourney is getting banned, keep it to yourself or i'm putting the ban hammer, I know EVERYONE from Dave and Busters, and this tourney is on my bday, I guaran****tee that the next person who gives me **** about this is getting booted all together, you want to be a *****? Well now its my turn to be the *****, keep it up Jer and Zaf come all the way from montreal to get booted altogether, this is your last chance to shut up.

Bye.
Good luck with that.

I still need a controller. Can anyone, and I mean anyone, bring an extra controller for me?

Mine is absolutely fucked up.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Time to catch up on this thread cause I actually pay attention in class :p

NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT REAL FOOD IS:mad:

Who are you?
honestly i just realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyy dont like you, thats it. I got nothing else to say i just dont like you.

If you have ever wondered why, then just stop wondering and just ****ing live.

Yes a sexy girl is more likely to get ***** then an ugly dressed girl, because they are more physically appealing. BUT you would know nothing about this, since you love men.

Look at it this way, I love jer, but if he bugs me in class and i ignore it, he stops. If i feed the fire and talk to him he keeeeeps going.

DO you honestly think i would of kept posting if doc didnt post back?

Im ****ing bored in class, f5'in this page waiting for that kid to message me back lol

what am i going to do, post and ask you to post back so i can keep on flaming you? No, i post when you post. thats it thats all, your fault for keeping the fire going man. Whenever **** happened to me, i just ignored it. Do you know how many times jer posts vids of him slashing my *** around ? i dont give a ****, it happens but i dont ****ing ***** about it, and then no one talks about it because it is DEAD. this will last forever because you are ******** man im sorry lolz
One thing about this though is that its not the fact that DOC has to reply to get trolled because you guys can make jokes to each other. Essentially this thread can still get filled with trash talk on Doc even if he doesn't post in here. If he ignores it all, then basically u guys won, u made Doc rage quit the thread. Les say that Doc tries to lets say still post, but avoid the topic (like he asks a question), someone can reply to him with the answer and a falcon joke, and thats not what Doc wants. All he can do is wait until someone else ****s up so that he can slowly get off the hook.

Now adressing tinman, fine sorry for calling you a ***** if that makes me come off as disrespectful. but honestly what i posted towards doc is basically almost the same to you, no need to take **** so seriously lmao. ok your right not everyone is me, but in my honest opinion and most others if more people would not get mad, less drama, and a more enjoyable tourny with good amounts of **** talking without having to worry about people like you or doc actually getting upset over jokes
I don't think everyone took it as a joke though, like people besides me. Look at it this way brotown. People who don't know me, and who didn't go to the tourney (lets say BOB SAGET for example) will look at this from the outside and actually believe I have bad DI even though this is all a joke. You see what I'm saying? Some people are gonna use this a factual information to describe me, thats what grinds my gears lol. I admit it is funny, and I did **** up that time, but not everyone fully understands that, and therefore that is why I wasn't happy when I receive a rep of bad DI. You understand me broseph?

thats cool doc, i see your accomplishments. but i dont play brawl

i have beaten them before, not in tourney sets.
ive taken ally 2-1 in a tourney, neverhad the chance to play the others.

but i got something that you can never accomplish

in philadelphia

at clash of the titans

i beat chu dat and azen in a doubles match by myself when chesterr died early. I was on my last stock and took out two of azens and one of chus. SO you aint got **** on that lol

I used to be good and like top in mtl but i quit.

i also 3 stocked buenob twice in our set at ffyf2, beating him 2-0.
I 3 stocked pasta boy before, i know my diddy mu ;)
um so why did u quit? Didn't think it was fun anymore? If so, why?

Lol okay, so I have a bit of catching up to do, that's what happens when you spend the day outside. :(

Zaf and Jer, you guys are cracking me up... BUT I have Docs back like a gay at pride so... watch out I bite!

That comment one of you made...don't remember who about Ally screwing Docs girlfriend dressed like CF had me laughing in real life... When I read **** on the forums and laugh irl I know it's funny. GJ.
LOL troll, all ur posts are way to gud, u make me ROFLMMFAOLOL. Personally I'm glad there are bo crews, u would take all my stocks, and like 3 more on top of that

french toast. more like english toast.
mmm

Also, enough fighting everyone.
Doc, I honestly thought you were older than 18, you look like you could pull off at least 22 :o
Being old sucks.
I thought Doc was my age. I'm older then Doc o.O

Because being from montreal =/= I have to be french.

Great thinking bro, i can't speak french for my life

I was kidding about hte real games thing anyways

Anyways all trash talk aside, im really looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Especially Mr.TD :p
look forward to meeting u as well :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom