• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaf

Smash Lord
yo silver coq so you assume i am french too then? Sorry to disappoint you but i also cant speak a **** word of french. Where someone lives does not always make them what they are. Don't add ignorance on top of your ****ty game please. It will just give me more reason to hate on ya lol =]

tojoe, you like french for snowmen? Im sure you know all of canada has snow right >_>

so is ontario now the dumb capital of canada?

i quit brawl because i got bored of it, it is too slow paced for me. But that is my opinion of the game.

zaf

Smash Lord
oh shi- i forgot that when i went to connecticut for a tourney in the states, i played against BOSS and i beat him in a set 2-0. it was recorded but the first match was corrupted and the 2nd match is on youtube lol but who cares now, it was like a year ago and i bet he could **** my **** in vbrawl.

just wanna show ya doc that i aint no push over, i dont lose to cfs and **** like that, that would be waaaaack

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
OMG HOLY!!!! I mean lets look at it like this... Holy is an element... like water... wet... Okay that's part one.. Then part two.. Nightmare is like a bad dream... like a dream... So you could be a HolyNightmare OR you could be a WetDream..

Edit: Ally you have to be good to talk trash.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
OMG HOLY!!!! I mean lets look at it like this... Holy is an element... like water... wet... Okay that's part one.. Then part two.. Nightmare is like a bad dream... like a dream... So you could be a HolyNightmare OR you could be a WetDream..

Never seen it that way :laugh:

swordgard

Smash Hero

Im disappointed mr troll, I had such high expectations of your trolling. Or was that a fluke?

Oh wait, your trolling by pretending to be bad at trolling. Oh shiz, too good.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Sadly, until DJ Nintendo crowns any of you "King of the Trolls" I still reign supreme. I ***** the GTAN thread for two days straight with motivationals.

I asked PC Chris whether milktea was tight and if she was a screamer.

I asked thegreatkazoo if he shouldn't just change his name to thegreatgayzoo because of his homo lisp on the mic.

I encouraged DJ Nintendo to go into detail about how Jason Zimmerman is going to be the king of sex, because he's going to wave dash in, dash dance, and make the girl come three frames before he does.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Get crowned what ever troll titles you want... I don't need to be a recognized troll to be The Troll. I'm such a troll I make it a proper noun.

Look at it like this.. there are gods, and then there is God. There are trolls and then there is The Troll.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I got your back, I'll bring it with me when I pick you up.

and by back I mean controller, and by pick you up I mean drive you to LBT2.

Iliad

Smash Lord
MSN Conversation said:
{J}eremy <3's Caity[!] says:
hey
hows it going
hey

Jon-Michel - One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard; One faithful harp shall praise thee. says:
sup

{J}eremy <3's Caity[!] says:
is ambrose really bangging joe's sis

Jon-Michel - One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard; One faithful harp shall praise thee. says:
LMALMAOMALKABKJAWGDLKJY871TEGHJAGHDJGASD7AGHDJGSABHDJGSAYUDADVKJA
sigged.
-This- is how good of a troll I am.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Haha, thanks man. <3

Meet me at Metro?

8:30-9am sound good?

FML Holy.

****** innocent people's hopes!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Haha, all right.

It's at Meadowvale Town Centre, Aquitaine and Winston Churchill.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Zaf I really don't care about your accomplishments bro, always down for a 20 $ + mm instead.

EDIT: Ally, if it helps you sleep at night ^ _ ^

DOUBLE EDIT: Marik, I don't fight people for money, I'm more of a... Wolf with a pack sort of thing, I don't fight fair unfortunately >_>.. But I also hate fighting, I'm a total softy 50 % of the time.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Zaf I really don't care about your accomplishments bro, always down for a 20 $ + mm instead.

EDIT: Ally, if it helps you sleep at night ^ _ ^

DOUBLE EDIT: Marik, I don't fight people for money, I'm more of a... Wolf with a pack sort of thing, I don't fight fair unfortunately >_>.. But I also hate fighting, I'm a total softy 50 % of the time.
whats with sleeping at night help lol I only sleep well for one reason so far, nothing to do with Smash. but we'll see. I'm just giving you heads out, you wil be trashtalked no matter what, I bet I'll get trashtalked too but I can handle it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh trust me, I knew that a long time ago.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
LOL, I'll NEVER forget the first time I walked into Popeyes. The first time I walked in literally 2 seconds through the door, theres a lil kid walking out with his mom and the lil man says "KFC SUCKS" to the whole crowed. Dude walks out with momma dukes. He was right, KFC sucks compared to Popeyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom