• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
MM's need to be kept on the DL at the event. Don't make any exchanges BLATANT PLEASE! It is gambling after all if you catch my drift.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I think Picto chat should be put into counter pick stages.

Any thoughts?

Also someone record me and Holy, I wanna watch it after the fact. :)

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
If you believe in god and there is a god, you go to heaven, if you believe in god and there is no god, oh well... If you don't believe in god and there is a god... Hell!!! :O... If you don't believe in god and there is no god... who are you going to brag to? you're dead. Safe than sorry... In God We Trust!

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Honestly I want to come, but I have no ride =/...if someone could get me a ride I could chip in for gas oh and I would be able to confirm 2 cube setups and 1 tv.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
What the best way to get here from Union?
There's a Go Train line that goes towards the venue called Maple Go Station, which is the closest you'll get to the venue. It's the light blue line if you look it up on the Go Train map on their site.

Then you gotta take the bus and stuff when you get to Maple... it's a bit of a trek.

I'm kind of in the same situation really.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Could anyone give me a ride to this from either Hamilton or Square One? I have no problem at all chipping in for gas money, and I could bring a Wii + Brawl/Melee too. I pretty much HAVE to be at this tournament :(

Please don't force me to have a really awkward conversation with my mom asking her to drive me lol

Self Distructo

Smash Apprentice
If you believe in god and there is a god, you go to heaven, if you believe in god and there is no god, oh well... If you don't believe in god and there is a god... Hell!!! :O... If you don't believe in god and there is no god... who are you going to brag to? you're dead. Safe than sorry... In God We Trust!
orgasmic logic

SRTM

Smash Ace
ok im going to this.
for doubs, if I don't have a partner by the pre-reg date, can we sign up on the day of?

also, if I don't get at least top 15 at this, i'm converting to melee :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom