• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Brawl Reults Thread

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
Were u the diddy guy i faced? With that other guy beside u saying he was way better than u? lol. And how the **** did that happen?

Tall people ftw. WTF man, is the brawl community too **** short r wat. Im around 5'10 and i didnt see many people taller than me. Im only 13 for christs sakes!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Were u the diddy guy i faced? With that other guy beside u saying he was way better than u? lol. And how the **** did that happen?

Tall people ftw. WTF man, is the brawl community too **** short r wat. Im around 5'10 and i didnt see many people taller than me. Im only 13 for christs sakes!
You're what we in the medical community refer to as a "man child"

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
You? In the medical community? You wouldn't know a nurse even if you paid a hooker to dress up as one...Which you have... I'm sure...

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
overdue shoutouts to a few ppl:

infzy: thanks so much for the ride and all. it was a great experience. burger king was too good too. i GREATLY apologizing for forgetting to chip in for gas. it sounded like it was a lot. next time i see you tell me how much you want for gas. sorry again, it was too fun and it totally slipped my mind. esp since we didn't get a ride home with you

annsy: it was really nice meetin gyou, burger king times was great, and so was GPS'ing and pronouncing guelph haha. hope to see you around. in waterloo maybe.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
So I have finally recorded all of the Brawl+ singles but since my computer has been acting up I will upload them tonight.

People that are going to be uploaded: Eugene, 5ive, King Kong, Holy, Ally, Tin Man, Troll, Iliad, Rion, FiZZ, Marik, Distructo, Chester. Maybe more but I forget.

Again hopefully they are up tonight, subscribe to my channel for all the videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TCF1ZZ

Gichan

Smash Champion

YOU'RE 13???!!! WTTFF???? Yo I swear you were like at least 16-17...wooooow I'm jealous of your genetics...I'm 21 and well, you saw my height, lol.

Top Bottom