• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Public Requests Thread

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Throw standing: Hits 20, FAF 40
Throw forward: Hits 20, FAF 40
Throw back: Hits 20, FAF 40
Throw up: Hits 14, FAF 30
Throw down: Hits 14, FAF 30

Each throw has different strengths btw (in case you're interested).

Up: 27%
Down: 25%
Back: 20%
Forward: 20%
Standing: 17%

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, I just did some basic research on it prior to asking and got the damages. Thank you, though!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
No problem! It was easier than pie!

... I don't know how to make pie.

Oh, it also weakens depending on the speed it's traveling; that's probably not going to affect you much, but I thought it was interesting to know.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think the properties of the bike throws are underutilized and have a good deal of potential in them. I imagine I'll make a video about it soon.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Cool. That said, someone want to help get me a copy of fighter.pac and whatever recent is used to view it? I'm on a different computer that doesn't have the brawl files :/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Probably not the best place to put thsi, but here goes. Just an update, but basically, I don't think I'll be an active contributor to smash lab anymore. Main reasons are I'm finally balls deep in school, Brawl is basically dead in my area, and myself having waning interest/passion left in the game. I would want Lucario/Sheik/other more obscure characters to get continued analysis, and I think I'm not up to par anymore for the task.

T-block

B2B TST
I don't think I've brought this up before, and most people probably aren't even aware of this glitch, but since our knowledge of how Brawl is coded has come a long way recently, maybe someone could take another look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQA6NtPYnko

Information is in the description of the video. More insight into the cause would be nice.

Top Bottom