• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proposed Evo 2015 Smash 4 Ruleset: Customs Possible!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
When you enter the smash community you really quickly learn, no items, no time, no free for alls, no random stages, you settle things how they were meant to be settled. Your character, some stocks, a stage that doesnt get in your way, and you truly find out whos better. Like I said yesterday on here I see no difference between special smash and custom moves or items and custom moves. Literally every smash veteren I've talked to about this didn't believe me when I said that EVO might allow custom moves. Allowing custom moves not only kills the spirit of Smash and what it stands for but it just makes Smash 4 even bigger of a joke than it was seen as prior to this. Not just in front of other Smash communities but to the whole world.
The meta should be allowed to evolve, just adapt

When you enter the smash community you really quickly learn, no items, no time, no free for alls, no random stages, you settle things how they were meant to be settled. Your character, some stocks, a stage that doesnt get in your way, and you truly find out whos better. Like I said yesterday on here I see no difference between special smash and custom moves or items and custom moves. Literally every smash veteren I've talked to about this didn't believe me when I said that EVO might allow custom moves. Allowing custom moves not only kills the spirit of Smash and what it stands for but it just makes Smash 4 even bigger of a joke than it was seen as prior to this. Not just in front of other Smash communities but to the whole world.

Smash does not have the best rep especially Smash 4, and apparently has a community that is determined to ruin this game. Custom moves are embarassing to begin with but Xanadu is not a national, Zero and other top smash players are looking out for the community and the perception of the community. Evo is not the place for it.
I didn't say Xanadu was a national. I simply said that it's somewhere to test customs because soon they'll be legal. And I've heard others say that J Bailey, the head of CEO, is asking about customs, so that's a major that could have them. The point I'm making is that Evo isn't going to be the testing grounds. There'll be plenty of places for that. If anything, it'll be the culmination for custom moves. We'll get to see half a year's worth of build-up and testing on display there.

And if you honestly can't see the difference between special smash and custom moves, you're either ignorant or too thick-skulled. Special smash, where you can breathe fire, become a giant, and magically have the weight of an elephant, is no place for a tournament. But custom moves, which are completely controllable, you're forced to say what you use (otherwise you're DQ'd), and it's just custom moves, none of those stat boosts, are perfectly fine. That's probably a misconception that half the opposers don't understand. These are just custom moves. No one is allowed to use the stat boosts on a character. They'll have the same stats they normally do, just different special moves and only special moves.

Ur2Slow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sponger64
Lolwut? They can't use their own music for a tournament? i get Kongo (rare) and maybe even Pokemon stadium 2 (gamefreak), but why not skyloft or wuhu??? If it's a licensing problem, just make TO's have every unplayable song put off in my music. I LOVE the idea of customs though since it will show what each moveset can do at a big tournament instead of just banning customs entirely. It seems that they also made the time limit shorter compared to apex, which idk how that will turn out in this tournament (more aggressive playstyles?)

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Here's the problem nobody knows for sure if they are broken or not. Evo isn't a place to them. Zeros opinion is worth a lot because he's been a top smash player for years. I'm not butthurt I just don't want you guys to embarrass yourselves at evo and make us look bad.
Explain yourself better: Why embarass ourselves? If nothing, it'll just make people more interested in watching.
Yes, Zero is a very good player and his opinions should be taken into account, just as everyone's else opinion on the matter, but shouldn't be weighted more than your own opinion.
I'll ask again: Have you ever used customs and analyzed them before wanting them banned? If no, then yes, you're just riding blindly into Zero's shadow.
I still think Evo is a good starting place, and as Shawn Michael already said, if Evo allows then, other smaller tournaments, which will happen between now and Evo, will most likely follow that, and people will actually test that out there.

Lol to all the people who think I'm butt hurt I'm not. I don't hate custom moves, I just think evo is a bad time to test it out. I don't have any evidence that they are broken, but you guys don't have any evidence that they aren't broken. We should be safe about it
Sorry, but you sure sounded butthurt. It happens when people just use the same argument over and over again, going as far as calling others "13 years old", even when it's been reasonably counter-argumented already.
About the evidence, we have several players whom have tested and analyzed them and said they are not broken.
Since you haven't tested them, you shouldn't go all out saying they are unreliable, and don't come over with Zero's opinion again, I've heard that a million times for now from you. You don't need to protect his opinions if the guy himself isn't coming here to complain that much.
Test them yourself and get your own conclusion.

As for the "safe" bit of it, if we always play safe, we are just going to ignore the other possibilities that are presented to us, some of which you may end up liking, and that's a pretty conservative and extremist view of the world. Let your mind be a bit more open, and that doesn't apply to video-games only, either. This goes for @ moyshe moyshe , too.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm going to bring an M-Rated game to express my point of view about customs: Mortal Kombat X.

One of the many new things in this games is the Fighter Variations system, which essentially works like SM4SH's custom moves, but with less customization. These variation can completely change how a character plays, despite the fact it only changes a small part of a kombattant's moveset. SM4SH's custom moves only changes how a specific move works, and while it does changes a few things about the character, 90% of its original gameplay is more or less the same. So if MKX's variations are eventually legalized, why wouldn't SM4SH's custom moves?
TL;DR version: Mortal Kombat X has variations which make a character plays completely different. Would it be fair if these are allowed, but not SM4SH's customs?
Just so the lazy people too lazy to check the previous page get to see my argument. :grin:

metas have always evolved, but not by changing the characters movesets. Players used tech skill, creativity, and ingenuity to develop characters and push them further than people thought possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K41pCe5ORCY
You say it like customs aren't new to Smash 4. New things means more possibilities and of course, a more diverse metagame.

Last edited:

9Tales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
9Tales_of_Hoenn
If the resources were there I would ideally hope to see 2 tournaments with both takes on customs. But this is not the perfect world I dream of and it also just creates more division among players... :/

From a non-competitive stand point some custom moves are just really wonky to watch though. Things like a slow moving aura sphere just feel really out of place and unture to the character.

At the same time tit's hard to argue that the game doesn't get deeper and more interesting with customs and that character's competitive traits will stack up significantly different.

It's definitely excited to see it's being experimented with. And in the future I would even want to see some experimentation with equipment. For instance if every character were also playing at +0 atk +0 def and +40 spd then suddenly all characters can utilize more complex combo games. Issue is it's even harder to set up equal equipment sets for everyone than it is to get all moves.

Fig Newton

Smash Cadet
NNID
Figglypuff
I think it's great to see customs going to be a thing at EVO 2015 and I for one am hyped to see what custom characters will be used throughout the event. As for the stage list, I'm fine even with the absence of Kongo Jungle and Skyloft. My only concern is why Nintendo didn't want Skyloft and Kongo Jungle to be part of the list when we can alter what music to be played prior if they really don't want to have any licensing issues. And speaking of music, if I were going to EVO 2015 and was forced to go to Smashville whether as the starter stage or a counterpick, I would personally make sure I go through the music list first by pressing the Y button and only have the "action" music to be potentially played.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ah, EVO, a tournament that would allow me to play at 100% power and not be discriminated and disrespected by the community because I main Mii Brawler. I'm also glad that I will get to play other people at 100% power too, because I want to prove to people that I can be the best player at smash 4. Without customs, the game seems like a lie. everybody is restricted, and it just isn't worth it.

ValiantNorth

Matrix Speedruns
Ah, EVO, a tournament that would allow me to play at 100% power and not be discriminated and disrespected by the community because I main Mii Brawler. I'm also glad that I will get to play other people at 100% power too, because I want to prove to people that I can be the best player at smash 4. Without customs, the game seems like a lie. everybody is restricted, and it just isn't worth it.
Agreed, this has come up again and again. Feels like the changes are leaning more toward player preferences but I'm intrigued to see how this blows over onto spectators rather than participants.

I still fully support any changes though.

Agreed, this has come up again and again. Feels like the changes are leaning more toward player preferences but I'm intrigued to see how this blows over onto spectators rather than participants.

I still fully support any changes though.
I'm a spectator, and I love this. You get to see so many new possibilities with customs. Especially for someone like Palutena. I don't know her best combination, or even if there IS a "best" combination, but I do know that changing her up will lead to her being viable and that'll be nice to see.

TheHypnotoad

Smash Ace
The one thing I'm worried about from allowing customs moves at EVO is that Lightweight and Super Speed completely break Palutena, to the point where she is potentially better than Diddy. I'm afraid that there will be a ton of Palutenas, and people watching will assume that Smash 4 is unbalanced because of it. That being said, I'm in support of customs anyway.

There's another thing which has been brought up constantly, but is somewhat of a divisive issue, that being Nintendo's involvement in the Smash community. I have for the most part supported it in the past, and stuck to that despite all the evidence to the contrary, but this is finally the breaking point. Nintendo's involvement in the Smash community is bad. All they're doing is hurting the community, restricting it, shoving their commercials into our streams, forcing one of the biggest Smash streamers to stop streaming one of our most beloved games, making our tournaments as boring as possible. I love Nintendo, but they need to get the **** out of the Smash community and stay out, because all they are is a cancerous tumor which is doing its best to destroy us. I don't give a **** that they made the game, they need to leave us alone and stop trying to ruin our community.

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
The problem with customs is not in the moves themselves, but in obtaining them. Not everyone has every custom move, so practicing against them in free time or friendlies is nigh impossible.

ValiantNorth

Matrix Speedruns
I'm a spectator, and I love this. You get to see so many new possibilities with customs. Especially for someone like Palutena. I don't know her best combination, or even if there IS a "best" combination, but I do know that changing her up will lead to her being viable and that'll be nice to see.
Yeah I've heard quite a lot of whispering going on about Palutena with customs. None-the-less I think it would be a welcome turn of events, like you mention above it really does let the players show their uniqueness among other community members - more so than simply a costume choice.

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
Duck Hunt? Please remove that as a stage choice. Little Mac and Ganondorf cannot reach any branch of the tree on the left without expending their Up B. This allows opponents to sit up there and stall a match, or get a free punish on them as they approach. It's the one counterpick that mains for these character have to choose every time, which also feels unfair.
I guess that's the punishment for picking Ganondorf.

JamesTyberius

Smash Rookie
As a (new) competitor, I cringed a bit when I heard this news b/c study and practice just got a lot harder!

As everything else (from casual spectator to hardcore student/analyst of the game), I love this. This won't kill the metagame, it'll expand it and keep it fluid for years to come. There are so many possible combinations that we're going to see a lot of creativity and dynamic play.

I've heard a lot of people who are tentatively pro-customs but express hesitation at doing this at Evo (specifically THIS Evo). But that's the exact right place to do it. When games don't succeed at Evo, they don't come back the next year. Early on in Smash4 we've heard criticisms of it being slow or boring or broken. This is our chance to show how deep and dynamic the game is.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
To all the dozens of people who keep asking about the stage bans for the music, your answer was posted many pages back already: apparently, even songs you put all the way to minimum in My Music still have a small chance of playing randomly. So really, the only option would be to turn music off completely.

It has to do with all the freelance artists who did music for this game, or music from games that Nintendo doesn't own. Smaller tournaments will still probably be able to use some of these banned stages, but the big ones that Nintendo is sponsoring will ban these because they don't want to get sued for copyright infringement.

I'm not saying I'm thrilled about all this, but that is how it is.

And Wuhu would likely be banned because of a glitch in the boat, last I heard, that leads to a OHKO by stage hazard clipping or something. It's in a video on Zero's channel, I think. Skyloft has death hazards too, last I checked. I don't have the Wii U version, so I've necver played on those stages myself. All I know is what I've seen on YouTube.

I'm kind of puzzled why Pokémon Stadium 2 would be legal. I always thought it was banned in Brawl due to the physics changes, same as Mario Galaxy in Smash 4 (besides the obvious walk-offs).

Last edited:

9Tales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
9Tales_of_Hoenn
And Wuhu would likely be banned because of a glitch in the boat, last I heard, that leads to a OHKO by stage hazard clipping or something. It's in a video on Zero's channel, I think. Skyloft has death hazards too, last I checked. I don't have the Wii U version, so I've necver played on those stages myself. All I know is what I've seen on YouTube.
I've experienced this glitch once before myself (albeit it was before 1.0.2 patch so who knows) The main way it's show cased is with Ness's down throw however you can clip into the boat's hit box other ways too. I've done it during landing lag as WFT. It results in freak random KOs just for chilling on top of the boat.

Last edited:

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
When you enter the smash community you really quickly learn, no items, no time, no free for alls, no random stages, you settle things how they were meant to be settled. Your character, some stocks, a stage that doesnt get in your way, and you truly find out whos better.
that's because the smash community has that standard now. it has evolved into something like this. before smash games can be played with items, etc. but John's exists and people cut down the game to be like what it is now competitively.

If people had different mind sets before - there could be some changes to what the community is now.

Heck in an alternate universe - Smash are played competitively FFA with items. In their world. they value their item management skills, stage expertise skills as much as they value their footsies.

Allowing custom moves not only kills the spirit of Smash and what it stands for but it just makes Smash 4 even bigger of a joke than it was seen as prior to this. Not just in front of other Smash communities but to the whole world.
Sir, we, "the community" is only a blip of the amount of players having fun by playing smash games. which are in millions. The spirit of smash is the fun and chaos in the battles. The community is the one killing the spirit of smash to fuel the competitive needs. which is fine.

the real Smash that millions enjoy is FFA, items on, battling on a hazardous stage.

Competitive smash is like Smash trying to be street fighter.
1v1, safe stages, no items. its boils down to trying to land your hitbox to the opponents hurtbox.

---------------------------------

In the end, this is a new game.
Melee had it's own experimentations in its time. Crew Battles look fun by the way.
But now, it is Smash4's time to experiment. To be risky. To have it's own standard.

Ur2Slow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sponger64
Why are people against customs? They bring something new to the game instead of just having one vanilla moveset, while still not being unpredictable as it only changes the properties of a B move. Of anything, this is supporting more creativity with people's playstyle instead of only using the generic play with x character

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Melee had it's own experimentations in its time. Crew Battles look fun by the way.
But now, it is Smash4's time to experiment. To be risky. To have it's own standard.
Melee had its own experiments in its time? Melee's time is now, especially from what I've seen in this thread. Melee is the only true smash game. Also the real Smash is competitive Smash, it's not "trying to be street fighter". Because Street Fighter could never be Smash, we control the combos, we see how far they can go, and we can do them differently every time. Everything you just posted really sounds like you have a casual approach to this game, if you like items and FFA's then by all means have fun. But there is a reason that's banned.

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
Melee had its own experiments in its time? Melee's time is now, especially from what I've seen in this thread. Melee is the only true smash game. Also the real Smash is competitive Smash, it's not "trying to be street fighter". Because Street Fighter could never be Smash, we control the combos, we see how far they can go, and we can do them differently every time. Everything you just posted really sounds like you have a casual approach to this game, if you like items and FFA's then by all means have fun. But there is a reason that's banned.
in it's time = meaning the few months into Melee's life. There was no standard. People had different rules and do different things. Some things work in Melee and some don't during that time. and it's fine.

This is that stage in Smash4's life. Let Smash4 evolve on its own and not try to be Melee.

------------------

real smash is made for n64 with built in 4 controller slots. devs made a game that will take advantage of that feature by n64. so they made a 4player, FFA, knock out game. it is what it is.

as for compet smash we stripped the game down to eliminate some factors that may give advantage to an inferior player. and it makes sense.
upto the point that we removed a lot that a little more tweak will look like a traditional fighter.
make the stage enclosed, replace % to HP. tada!

that is what compet smash is. and it is fine. it works. so it's fine.

-------------------

Smash4 has custom moves - let's try it out first. Let's not just strip down features of the game that easily without even trying.

Last edited:

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
First off, I don't get the issue with Duck Hunt. There are no game breaking hazards on the stage, and it's closer blastlines on the edges make for great counterpicks with characters with weaker attacks.

I can understand your point about transforming the matchups, but how is that a bad thing? Is not allowing customs and allowing characters like Ganondorf and Paluntenia to remain in the bottom tier a better choice? A major issue with other Smash games, as well as other fighting games is that the top tiers never tend to change. You'll always see the same teams or pretty much the same characters in the top 8 of virtually every singe time, with maybe a wildcard team or character somehow breaking through.

With custom movesets, you can shatter this, and give lower-tier characters a chance to shine. You also make the metagame less static, and more versatile since a player just can't prepare for a single version of a character.

Ganondorf is considered a better character when he can have his customs. What is the better choice, playing it the same as we always have and just let him wallow in the bottom tier hoping that maybe some miracle will happen to let him win tournaments or let him have his customs to increase his chances of winning?

As a Ganondorf player, my answer is in favor of giving him his custom moves.

You still need skill to use the custom moves, especially since many of them change the properties of moves. For example, Metal Blades, Hyper Bombs, and Shadow Blades all have different propties. You still need skill and knowledge of how these moves work to use them.

You can change all the custom moves you want, you still need skill and talent to win matches. Just switching out Metal Blades for Hyper Bombs does not suddenly let you win matches. In fact, many of the custom moves have their own drawbacks as well. It's still a risk/reward.

Custom moves are not an instant win button, nor will every single one counter a matchup.

I just don't get it. People complain about Smash 4's depth, and we have something here that not only sets Smash 4 apart from the previous games, but might even help solve the issue of static tier-lists that other fighting games tend to have and people are afraid of custom moves.

Do people really want to see the same characters finish at the top, while the same characters sit in the bottom tier every single time? If custom moves could shake up the metagame and the tier lists, how is that a bad thing?

Do people really want to see Diddy, Sonic, Shiek, ZSS, and the odd wildcard character in every single top 8?

If custom moves can change that, and give characters like Ganondorf a chance, then what is the problem?
Haha, tier lists are laughable. The problem is that Custom moves won't change the fact that every character already has a chance and have always had a chance. Is there something that needs to change? Yes, but it's not making Custom moves legal.

Are you sure Ganondorf is considered a "bad" character? Or is Ganondorf just percieved as one based on a subjective list made by people that claim to know much more about your character than you do, when they don't? I'm pretty sure it's the latter, because "bad characters" do not exist.

Everyone and their younger sibling is trying extraordinarily hard to find some scapegoat excuse to make their character "better" when all the things you need to do so, has always been right in front of you. You even just told me that it's a matter of how these moves are used, which says to me that you at the very least grasp the concept of creativity. That is what you will need to advance your character; Any character. This doesn't get done by whining and complaining about what they can or can't do, but by focusing on what they CAN do and experimenting with new options from the same moves you're trying to negate, because you guys think that these characters "can't do it" when it couldn't possibly be any further from the truth.

Does Duck Hunt freeze the game? Nope, but it won't stop my opponent from switching to Meta Knight while I'm Little Mac to camp on top of that tree for 5 minutes now, is it? We may as well make Kongo Jungle 64 legal, counterpick the stage with Jigglypuff and then time out people, 5 minutes at a time. This is an example of winning by exploitation of the rules, but you did NOT with skill. It will literally turn into another Meta Knight ban situation again, just like it did in Brawl.

I'm 100% positive you don't want another 6 years of that.

For the record, I main Link, but mained Yoshi in every Smash game prior, when he, you know.....couldn't jump out of shield. While I'm only speaking for myself, I didn't need customs to win then, and I certainly don't need them to win now. Legalizing custom moves aren't so much of a fundamental concern as much as it is a developmental one; Any character will be able to change the MU nearly entirely with switch in a custom move, but when there's a combination of them? You're going to run into a situation where you're going to be developing the metagame based on a bunch of "what if's" because during/inbetween/after the games have started, you'll have no idea what to expect. It's like when you play Yugi-Oh! and finally able to summon your Blue Eyes- Ultimate Dragon just to live in the salt that they had the Trap Hole trap card, faced down the entire time. But basically, it's like this:

It's going to plummet the metagame into chaos, because it won't have any steady foundation to develop any strategies for MU's. Custom moves will quite literally become the centralized basis for competition. Where in any standard competition, that basis is supposed to just be skill.

Sooo yeah, if you don't want to see these same characters reign over everything, don't try to find a way out through other means. People have to stop hoping for a miracle that everyone hardly anyone recieves, and start becoming the miracle that everyone needs.

This is partially what I was talking about, in the reply above this. Nobody is discriminating you for or from using Mii Brawler. It is you that are placing unrealistic limitations on the character. Customs or not, every character in the game has the potential to do extremely well.

It's up to the players controlling them to make that happen. Not the other way around.

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I REALLY don't like it being 2 stocks and 5 minutes...

I'm my opinion it should be 3 stocks and 7 minutes.

Adaptation is a VERY important part of competitive play, and 2 stocks is not enough for this.

also 5 minutes is bait for time outs.

Last edited:

◥θ┴θ◤ | JJ

Smash Journeyman
On the Midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NNID
ThatGamerGuy52
3DS FC
5370-0522-3919
that's because the smash community has that standard now. it has evolved into something like this. before smash games can be played with items, etc. but John's exists and people cut down the game to be like what it is now competitively.

If people had different mind sets before - there could be some changes to what the community is now.

Heck in an alternate universe - Smash are played competitively FFA with items. In their world. they value their item management skills, stage expertise skills as much as they value their footsies.

Sir, we, "the community" is only a blip of the amount of players having fun by playing smash games. which are in millions. The spirit of smash is the fun and chaos in the battles. The community is the one killing the spirit of smash to fuel the competitive needs. which is fine.

the real Smash that millions enjoy is FFA, items on, battling on a hazardous stage.

Competitive smash is like Smash trying to be street fighter.
1v1, safe stages, no items. its boils down to trying to land your hitbox to the opponents hurtbox.

---------------------------------

You don't understand why competitive rules are used. These are the kind of arguments that the uninformed make.

Items are banned because the RNG that spawns them creates a severe luck factor that interferes with matches. At any given time, something could happen that messes up what you're trying to do, namely regarding combos. For example, a Bob-Omb could appear in-between you and your opponent in just the right spot for you to hit it when either approaching or following up on an attack, causing you to get punished for something you could neither predict nor control. That's unfair to the player and can make the difference between a match's end being determined by skill and being determined by bull****, and when there's money on the line, that's absolutely unacceptable.

Stages with extreme hazards are banned for similar reasons. They interfere with the fight, causing mishaps that otherwise would have been avoided, again, potentially making the difference in how a match ends.

◥θ┴θ◤ | JJ

Smash Journeyman
On the Midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NNID
ThatGamerGuy52
3DS FC
5370-0522-3919
Haha, tier lists are laughable. The problem is that Custom moves won't change the fact that every character already has a chance and have always had a chance. Is there something that needs to change? Yes, but it's not making Custom moves legal.
Different characters have different levels of potential. Obviously player skill is the ultimate deciding factor, but there's no way you can tell me that two players with equal skill have the same chance of winning a Melee tournament when one is using Fox and the other is using Pichu. That's a flawed concept through-and-through.

Certain characters also benefit greatly from their custom specials, like Samus, Link, and Donkey Kong. Others don't really change much at all, like Diddy, Sheik, and Ganondorf. In fact, sometimes it's better to just go with the vanilla build. On top of that, custom builds allow for more variety, so even if they didn't affect the balance (which they do, and improve it, if anything), why would you want to turn them down? More variety equals more depth and more fun.

Does Duck Hunt freeze the game? Nope, but it won't stop my opponent from switching to Meta Knight while I'm Little Mac to camp on top of that tree for 5 minutes now, is it? We may as well make Kongo Jungle 64 legal, counterpick the stage with Jigglypuff and then time out people, 5 minutes at a time. This is an example of winning by exploitation of the rules, but you did NOT with skill. It will literally turn into another Meta Knight ban situation again, just like it did in Brawl.
Some stages are called "counter-picks" for a reason. You pick them to counter an opponent's character choice while benefiting your character choice to (conceptually) give you a better chance of winning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom