• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project WALUIGI - v0.04 - New Version In The Works

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That works. :p I'm just afraid of what the Falcon fans will think. I personally never play as him anyway.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
so far c falc is the only one that doesnt cause a massive amount of glitches. the only other ones iv tried are red alloy and luigi, which both caused an extreme amount of problems
I main falcon....:(
I guess Waluigi would be awesomer though...

Bynine

Smash Cadet
Yeah, seeing as nobody really can use Ganondorf anyway, why not him...?

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I got one thing that I am currently afraid of about this project - Road-Blocks. If you don't know what I mean but that, it means that people just stop caring about the project or it is at a point where the project can't be made any better..... :(
I had a feeling like somthing like this would happen. I mean, if only we could create a seperate character number in the game. But right now, that's somehow virtually impossible. If we managed to create a seperate character, this would solve all of our problems.

I wish this didn't have to happen...

Try Gdorf or Snake.
Hey, that's like my top Character next to Captain Falcon :ohwell: Oh well.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Could you post a picture of what he looks like over the three of them? Also, you said you're using his Mario & Sonic model, but those textures look bland to me. Could the Waluigi assist trophy textures still be used, or is that hard because of the shape of his new model?

Also, I made a PCS for Striker Waluigi. I didn't make the texture, but I compiled it into a PCS so you can use it with Red Alloy Waluigi.

Download

XypherMaverix

Smash Apprentice
*facepalm*

Okay so we cant decide who to eliminate... Why don't we choose someone who is never anybodys main? The one we've been insulting all throughout the smash series and hoping he'd go away.

Jigglypuff..

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
*facepalm*

Okay so we cant decide who to eliminate... Why don't we choose someone who is never anybodys main? The one we've been insulting all throughout the smash series and hoping he'd go away.

Jigglypuff..
Lots of people main Jigglypuff...besides, he's already been replaced by Wisp in my book.

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
He's going to have to replace whoever works the best, whoever that may be...and even if he gets to choose who he replaces, there's no reason to take out a character when you can replace Warioman or an Alloy.

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
*facepalm*

Jigglypuff..
Jigglypuff is one of my mains, even if my MAIN main is Bowser, I use Jigglypuff. Alloy's are good enough until this clone engine is up and working.

And a character with a fitting SFX... may well be the Mario Bros. the fact the AT Waluigi's jump has the same sound effect that of Mario and Luigi, yet Waluigi's his own person. And it's all under the Author's decision on who he chooses to put Waluigi over for now.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
i would say to replace olimar, but people won't wannna lose him since he's used for many other projects that alot of people most likely have, and because of the dang pikmin.
Just get rid of peach!!!

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
Put him over whoever is most convenient for the project. Considering how easy it is to switch out, I don't see why this should even be discussed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes im still working on it gw lol

theres just no updates cause im like at a stand still. im trying to work on using a new model from mario and sonic at the winter olympics and put it over a proper character

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Is anyone able to get the model of Waluigi from Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics working? If someone is able to get it completely working that would be a big help. I'm still working on this but I don't have much time to, and not too much knowledge on the new model hacking from other games.

manman1235

Smash Cadet
Is anyone able to get the model of Waluigi from Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics working? If someone is able to get it completely working that would be a big help. I'm still working on this but I don't have much time to, and not too much knowledge on the new model hacking from other games.
I think you should keep this model, the tennis racket completes him.

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
.... Waluigi DID make his debut in Mario Tennis on the N64... was sorta a trademark to remind how he started. That's just me though, Waluigi has changed since then.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Problem is, with his current model, he's missing bones, correct? Which means those glitches (grabs, footstools, etc) may never be fixed... For one, it may help fix that annoying random freezing glitch, which is one that takes the fun out of playing Waluigi.

I think having a new model is awesome. Kinda like having two distinct Waluigis in the game.

XypherMaverix

Smash Apprentice
.... Waluigi DID make his debut in Mario Tennis on the N64... was sorta a trademark to remind how he started. That's just me though, Waluigi has changed since then.
That he has, in Mario Tennis 64 He was based on more of a Darker, Sinister character, but has evolved from that persona into a comical character and has made many more appearances away from the Tennis Series. I'm currently working on a suggestive moveset for the project that turns away from the racket ideal.

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
Problem is, with his current model, he's missing bones, correct? Which means those glitches (grabs, footstools, etc) may never be fixed... For one, it may help fix that annoying random freezing glitch, which is one that takes the fun out of playing Waluigi.

I think having a new model is awesome. Kinda like having two distinct Waluigis in the game.
True, though I hear recently there has been the release of a bone adding program, it could aid the AT Waluigi, though it would be fun to see two Waluigi's in Brawl.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
True, though I hear recently there has been the release of a bone adding program, it could aid the AT Waluigi, though it would be fun to see two Waluigi's in Brawl.
Do you mean the new version of BrawlBox? Kryal said he was working on that but as far as I can remember he hasn't released anything. *goes to check*

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
I believe that's the one, but I think the person's name is fortwaffles, I think, sorry if I got it wrong.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I believe that's the one, but I think the person's name is fortwaffles, I think, sorry if I got it wrong.
That's ok, Dry. There's a lot of members here making lots of stuff, etc.

But... I don't recall Fortwaffles making a bone program... :?

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
True. Ah, well I've been hearing it in other topics, certain models like Roader, Grey Fox, Pichu, Little Mac, etc. All those that lacked bones are now in process with the said bone adding program that was recently released. If it wasn't fortwaffles... then I don't know who, but apparently there is unless I've possibly heard it all wrong then my mistake.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
True. Ah, well I've been hearing it in other topics, certain models like Roader, Grey Fox, Pichu, Little Mac, etc. All those that lacked bones are now in process with the said bone adding program that was recently released. If it wasn't fortwaffles... then I don't know who, but apparently there is unless I've possibly heard it all wrong then my mistake.
That would be awesome, TBH. Waluigi's model in Brawl is ******.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
So are you sticking to the Brawl model? Does this mean that we can finally expect v.05 with the Waluigi tornado Bair?

Top Bottom