• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project SA Q&A

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
PW, i think one day you should work on being able to import CHR0 files. Pharrox said he would probably be working on something to make new animations (after his model importer, of course). Also, if we could add CHR0 files, we could add final smash animations to the regular motion files.

RockXero77

Smash Cadet
hell yes. paper bombs mabye? hidden lotus?!
lol It'd be great if we can edit the stickers.
Ideas with that

Paper Bomb = Item-throw-down animation and a sticker comes out and give it snake's dsmash properties. EDIT I got a loop hole for this lol Since you can summon items, wouldnt it be possible to summon both a sticker and Snakes dsmash mine?

Hidden lotus: I dont think that'd be possible without some interesting scripting[/QUOTE]

maybe you could use MK or kirby up throw, add the screw attack animation to make it spin.

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
Will these ppl stop spamming up this thread with movesets and get back to asking question? POST YOUR MOVESETS ON MAKE YOUR MOVES PPL!!!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Does the fit(char).pac file interfere with codes? Like, will editing a character's run speed by 1.1x with PSA and 1.2x with the run speed code result in an increase of 1.1x, 1.2x, or 1.32x?
Since what you'd probably end up doing is actually physically multiplying the value of the run speed by 1.1 on PSA, you would end up with a base run speed of 1.1x which then gets multiplied by 1.2 with the code, for a total run speed of 1.32x.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i just thought of something... assist throphys... when we get model hacking and clone engine functional... wouldn't it then be possible to take their models and animations, make a moveset whith PSA and then put them in the game whith clone engine?

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
i just thought of something... assist throphys... when we get model hacking and clone engine functional... wouldn't it then be possible to take their models and animations, make a moveset whith PSA and then put them in the game whith clone engine?
They would need a lot of new animations made, because they would lack having enough animations for all of their moves. Unless you made every attack have the same animation, which would be lazy.

MaxThunder

PM Support
yeah... ... could it be possible to make animations?... like... make some animations and have the file thats saying where the animations are load them from the sd card?

MaxThunder

PM Support
...i know a gou that can make really really crapy animated raymans...(only walking though...)... and if someone knows any good animators...you should ask them to join in and make pwnage... also... you dont need to be a profesional to be good...

Edit: why dont anyone kidnap sakurai and force nintendo to do it?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Does the fit(char).pac file interfere with codes? Like, will editing a character's run speed by 1.1x with PSA and 1.2x with the run speed code result in an increase of 1.1x, 1.2x, or 1.32x?
Wait, what run speed code? Is it using the frame speed mod code to use the animation ID for running?

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
but we are all horrible, lol

noone here is lik a proffessional animator, im guessing.
Im actually a fairly good animator/modeler. I have been making models and animations for a while now. But i might not get much time to make things, some dude is paying me to do things for his source mod.

it would also look bad
If we made model hacks and used the default animations, it would look bad (unless the character is in very similar proportion). Animations override default bone placement.

MaxThunder

PM Support
...i think i could argue whith that if i wasnt too busy being lazy... this was really off topic by the way...

Edit:managing to throw a rock up in the air and get stabbed, poisoned, burned, hange, drownd and getting hit by the stone would be skills...

Abyssalxenon

Smash Rookie
I have a question. I recently attempted to use Phoenix Mario on my PAL Wii. It didn't work. I'm sure I put him in the right folder "private/wii/APP/fighter/pf/mario". He was FitMario.pac. I was wondering if the new Mario is PAL compatible somehow? Also, will Smash Attacks, the program you are creating, be able to create movesets compatible for PAL?

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Okay I have an Idea for the item-summon script.

What if you can summon an item properties (smart bomb for instance) but mask it in a different object (sticker/money bill)? It'd be a intresting thing to try out

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
Okay I have an Idea for the item-summon script.

What if you can summon an item properties (smart bomb for instance) but mask it in a different object (sticker/money bill)? It'd be a intresting thing to try out
that sounds very workable if items are summonable as well as the effects

a) summon the item, invisible, and set it off, and spawn another item right over it

b) summon the effect that the item gives off, and spawn another item over it

Yingyay

Smash Ace
I want to make a working paper bomb.
So I want to spawn a sticker that has sticky bomb efeects meaning it'll stick and explode afterwards. The funny part tho is that if it works like a sticky bomb does then you can pass it on between players.

Top Bottom