• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

I have a non-complaining question (amazingly) relating to the AAA-combo and the single player mode freeze when not used specifically with AGFP's Mewtwo. I would really like to use some of the nice Lucario vertexes with this (ZOROARK) but its impossible.

Is that the fault of the move-set or the model?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I have a non-complaining question (amazingly) relating to the AAA-combo and the single player mode freeze when not used specifically with AGFP's Mewtwo. I would really like to use some of the nice Lucario vertexes with this (ZOROARK) but its impossible.

Is that the fault of the move-set or the model?
Both

the model has some disabled bones (Ace knows exactly which ones) and the move-set is made to support the ''disabled-model''

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
So we're prety much screwed, noting we can do about it, without first finding out which bones are disabled and disabling them in the models we want to use.
If I remember correctly all you have to do to disable bones is rename them in BrawlBox, so all you'd have to do is go through the Mewtwo model, look at the bones, and then rename the bones in Zoaroak accordingly.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Hi AGF, can you add the new link about another character please?

Roy : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053
Young Link : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294091&page=4
It's the new Melee/Brawl-styled Roy topic, but anyways is the most updated for the moment. But the Young Link one is a thread mostly focused in a Full Pack and the famous Clone Engine:

After the release of Young Link by Pik, with is permission, i have the idea to make a giant pack Young Link Brawl.
I have just the Official Threads for each removed character on the OP. It is also a Full BRAWL Young Link and the one I have on the OP is mostly an attempt of a Melee YL (hybrid), it is also the original thread and at the moment; I have no seen any request to close the thread in order to open a new one.

Thanks anyway.

Roy is in the OP.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Awesome DS22!! I may just go ahead and fix up all the animations nao. :awesome:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Why doesn't this have the melee physics that I made?

EDIT: Oh wait, it does.
Well why am I not credited for physics & fthrow?

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
So what was wrong with his tail anyways? And what does the new tail fix, fix?

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
The tail couldn't be animated before.
Now however, it can be animated (and hitboxes can now be properly attached to it as well).
WEll that seems really great, I think I used to see old videos of mewtwo, and his tail looked all screwed up, especially when he ran and stuff. I can't wait to see pictures and videos of the fix though.

SMewtwo

Smash Cadet
Also, what about side B? The one I downloaded doesn't have a fully functioning side B. Has this been fixed?

And how would I replace Mewtwo's side b move with Meta Knight's side b?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
And how would I replace Mewtwo's side b move with Meta Knight's side b?
To answer your question, it would involve a fair amount of PSA and a bit of animating. (though I'm not even sure how MK's side b would work on a swordless character) Although I think the better answer would be why you would even want to, if nothing else I don't really see how that's relevant to this thread.

:phone:

SMewtwo

Smash Cadet
To answer your question, it would involve a fair amount of PSA and a bit of animating. (though I'm not even sure how MK's side b would work on a swordless character) Although I think the better answer would be why you would even want to, if nothing else I don't really see how that's relevant to this thread.

:phone:
Mewtwo's side B only damages the enemy. It doesn't work like it did in Melee (i.e. reflect projectiles). I wanted MK's side b since it could be used as an additional recovery move.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Mewtwo's side B only damages the enemy. It doesn't work like it did in Melee (i.e. reflect projectiles). I wanted MK's side b since it could be used as an additional recovery move.
It still makes absolutely no sense for Mewtwo to use. I agree that Mewtwo's current Side B is useless and should probably be replaced with Ice Beam or something, but there are no PSA makers working on this project right now.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
>_< Really?

After I fix my lens and such,

I'll take the case!

/Harvey Birdman quote

But as of now, I want to do animations for him(That's all I can do as of now without having to turn on Brawl to test, which I can't now), particularly Uair, Bair, Utilt, Dtilt, and whatever tail based attacks are there now that the Tail was fixed.

shanus

Smash Hero
>_< Really?

I'll take the case!

/Harvey Birdman quote

But as of now, I want to do animations for him(That's all I can do as of now without having to turn on Brawl to test, which I can't now), particularly Uair, Bair, Utilt, Dtilt, and whatever tail based attacks are there now that the Tail was fixed.
Please download dolphin and melee debug and do it frame by frame properly, or else someone else will just have to do it again :(

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
WoW
Nice Update with the Fixed Tail ds22

Really Nice :)

It still makes absolutely no sense for Mewtwo to use. I agree that Mewtwo's current Side B is useless and should probably be replaced with Ice Beam or something, but there are no PSA makers working on this project right now.
Do you think that the Melee's Side-B is useless?

If that means:
well, sorry for you this thread/project, whatever you want to call it is focused in MELEE MEWTWO so the ''Replace'' option for the Animations/PSAs aren't valid anymore, if you want to make your own PSA Edition go ahead, you are free to do it (NOTE: Credit to original Creators is needed) we are not going to replace the Melee's Side B for a new one. That's why the first thread on his last weeks and moths started to be a ''Custom Project Mewtwo Thread'' instead of a nice ''Project Mewtwo Thread'' (Focused on the Melee Mewtwo re-created into Brawl)

otherwise, the original Mewtwo's Side B from the first PSA works fine, it damages the enemy and reflects projectiles if you use it well of course, the new S-B included in the latest PSA is another new attempt to re-create the Melee's S-B from a 'Fresh' start (Starting from 0%) anyways it can be replaced easily in Smash Attacks, but time and patience is needed. You can try if you want like I told you before.

-AGFan

SMewtwo

Smash Cadet
>_< Really?

I'll take the case!

/Harvey Birdman quote

:bee:

I remade Uair.
http://www.mediafire.com/?244zfhwstczbbbe

Don't have time for anything else on account of going to my Niece's house.
Where do I place the Chr0 file? In the same folder with the other files?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Open the model viewer in Brawlbox, open the motion file, go to AttackAirHi, right click and replace. Save afterwards.

Thanks for fixing that tail spasm at the end.

SMewtwo

Smash Cadet
Rename to FitLucario00.pac and FitLucario00.psc.
Thanks!

Also, I would like to report a possible bug. After I get out of the crouching animation, a spasm or something temporarily appears.

Is this because I did something wrong? I was using the Uair2 btw.

Top Bottom