• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Whoahey.

I don't have a problem with this thread at all. Feel free to do stuff, I'm pretty busy with life and stuff, but I'm always willing to help out a bit if you need it. Just PM me or somethin'.

-DD
Before you go, could you please give me the new fixed tail model DD? I need to to better animate Mewtwo. :3

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
So, Roo, how's the animation going for Mew2? :)

And the PSA? I can hardly wait for the next one. :) He's already looking bloody awesome so far and I can't wait to see what new stuff will be added. ^^

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Okay I stop here for now: Page 126.

I was wondering, Someone here will help me with PSA Fixes and junk??
if someone is Going the Help revamping Dark Animations I suggest to replace the 'Graphic 52' with the 'Graphic 61' Its More like a Dark attack example: Melee Mewtwo's Down Smash, that Graphic is already included in some Mewtwo Attacks from the Current PSA, I will Attempt to Mix the Mewtwo Final Smash Graphics and turn it out in something Good, when I Finish the 'Journey' (Page 100 Now)

~AGFan

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'm afraid that I'm going to have to stop helping. Why is because when Mewtwo KOs Sheik with a throw, Mewtwo's polygons explode. But I'm a Dolphin user so things might be different for Wii users.

Post them here and I will see if I add them to the OP along with my CSPs.
Can it be a Download Link?
That should be better ;D

~AGFan
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/darkplasma22/Brawl%20CSPs/
Choose and feel free to link whatever you like.

I want to apologize for my comments from before. I was frustrated about the lack of direction this project was taking, but I think with all the recent attention, we might be able to get things back on track. All I want is for this project to be a great success.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
mewtwo looks really nice. nice thread too. the only big problems i have w/ mewtwo are all the silly deep voices he makes like "The aura is mine" and the airdodge sound "arhaahaaaar!" sounds kinda like a pirate. and the FS. it's really weak. it's more like a "woohoo, i got the smash ball and you didn't, in your face!" right now. until a really good streamlined FS is released, you could just make him throw an uberly huge dark aura sphere. like one the size of jiggs when she uses her FS. boom.

I realize this isnt exactly the thread for this question, but this is where the PSA knowledgable people are. Is there anyone here who can, or knowns someone who can help me add the Sword Ganon PSA (the one activated with his D-Taunt) to a Balanced Brawl FitGanon.pac? You dont need to make any changes to any of Ganon's moves, just add the taunt/swordplay to the original bBrawl moveset.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
mewtwo looks really nice. nice thread too. the only big problems i have w/ mewtwo are all the silly deep voices he makes like "The aura is mine" and the airdodge sound "arhaahaaaar!" sounds kinda like a pirate. and the FS. it's really weak. it's more like a "woohoo, i got the smash ball and you didn't, in your face!" right now. until a really good streamlined FS is released, you could just make him throw an uberly huge dark aura sphere. like one the size of jiggs when she uses her FS. boom.
He makes those sounds because he's supposed to be used with the voice. Those sounds are in place when used with the voice.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
So, I'll repost my stuff from the old thread:

I think the animators should look at everything and anything from Pokémon Stadium .

A cool Final Smash could be a Warioman-esque transformation, using the armor from the movie (they already have a texture and model) and the spoon from the manga (like a bludgeoning item). It'd require no new animations, and just tweaking some attributes, but I'm not sure transformations are possible yet.
Or, it could be based on the new signature move, Psycho Break:
. Either with a similar visual effect, or something based on the fact that it uses Mewtwo's special attack against the opponent's defense (astral projection?).
Or maybe just Recover, but that sounds sorta boring. Maybe as an addition to something else?

Fthrow could use Swift, an iconic move for Mewtwo, to add variety, and the homing would make it more reliable.

Mist, another move Mewtwo's always had, could be a graphical addition (taken from smokeball) to a taunt or winning pose, or most badassly, as an entrance.

Mewtwo's cry sounds awesome, and needs to be inserted somewhere.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Well, I received the fixed tail Mewtwo , and unfortunately it's not going to work out, trust me. The weights on the verticies around the bones arent correct, and when a bone is moved, many other parts of the tail are moved with it, not making it very useful.

However, I will be posting more animations later today.

draco494

Smash Rookie
Quick thought...I was using SDoom Incarnation's Shadow psa and I noticed that the 2nd charge of his chaos spear zigzags while the other two charges do not. It might be possible (if anybody is even interested) to apply that to Mewtwo's shadow ball. Given that anybody even still cares.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ohaithar Guys :D
I hope you remember me, and my (lack of) experience and my (lack of) awesomeness.
Anyways, might get back to brawl hacking if I see things going well, but I might only hack stages so Idk right now.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I 'member yoo. :3

Hey there Ace. GLad to see you possibly return. ^-^

Roo525

Smash Ace
Uhm... I'm pretty sure we all agreed to stick with melee's moveset while you where gone. All animations are already completed by me (Just fixing them up). Your more than welcome to go for it, but all my work is going for Melee mewtwo.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Uhm... I'm pretty sure we all agreed to stick with melee's moveset while you where gone. All animations are already completed by me (Just fixing them up). Your more than welcome to go for it, but all my work is going for Melee mewtwo.
I see... So I missed a lot of things...
Oh well, I guess stages would be the best idea.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I see... So I missed a lot of things...
Oh well, I guess stages would be the best idea.
Well Ace there are some definate PSA fixes we could have you do. One being his FREAKING SHEILD!! It's still too big...

Also, the Down-special's effect goes off too quickly; It needs to be ofset by a few frames. I'll let you know how many soon.

And his side-special needs to force Mewtwo's opponent into their footstooled animation, so when they hit the ground, they will be in their "Lie hopelessly on the ground" animation.

The foreward throw needs to be fixed obviously, due to the fact that the shadow balls need to go diagonally upward.

And lastly, get rid of the stupid thing that makes mewtwo's second jump weird. Just make the jump go as high as it does now, just without the random slowing and speeding up.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Well Ace there are some definate PSA fixes we could have you do. One being his FREAKING SHEILD!! It's still too big...

Also, the Down-special's effect goes off too quickly; It needs to be ofset by a few frames. I'll let you know how many soon.

And his side-special needs to force Mewtwo's opponent into their footstooled animation, so when they hit the ground, they will be in their "Lie hopelessly on the ground" animation.

The foreward throw needs to be fixed obviously, due to the fact that the shadow balls need to go diagonally upward.

And lastly, get rid of the stupid thing that makes mewtwo's second jump weird. Just make the jump go as high as it does now, just without the random slowing and speeding up.

I am currently really rusty so I don't know if I should start hacking already, see.
If someone would be kind enough to upload an SD pack full of good hacks, mostly PSAs and Stages, I would appreciate that and it would bypass the whole get a new SD thing if you get what I mean.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I am currently really rusty so I don't know if I should start hacking already, see.
If someone would be kind enough to upload an SD pack full of good hacks, mostly PSAs and Stages, I would appreciate that and it would bypass the whole get a new SD thing if you get what I mean.
You mean an entirely new Private folder?
I dont think we can. The filesize would be too big.

Also, good news everyone. I'm releasing a new video to be added to the OP and so forth. Hopes you like it. :3

*Edit*
Here's a Brandy new video for all the good little boys and girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToREwPe-ybE&feature=feedu

It features comparisons between Melee and Brawl's Mewtwo's.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I really like this stuff, you guys did a wonderful job on the animations.
Roo525, if you can't make a private folder, it's OK, I'll try to make one myself.
But I still need help with brawlbox, it won't view models, apparently.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Hang on Ace, I'm uploading my Private folder now. I'll post a link once it's done. Beware though, it will take a long time to download.

It includes the code's too.

*Edit*

Nope, the .rar file is way too big. :(

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hang on Ace, I'm uploading my Private folder now. I'll post a link once it's done. Beware though, it will take a long time to download.

It includes the code's too.

*Edit*

Nope, the .rar file is way too big. :(
Dang...
Make it parts, like a part for stages, a part for characters and rels and stuff.
PLEASE DO IT!
I hope you have some cool hacks man.

EDIT:
If you REALLY can't do it, maybe I'll wait a little, tomorrow is my last test, so maybe I can do my ultimate project...
Which is to make a pf folder full with PSAs and Stages that are actually cool, with good SSS and CSS with them, crediting everyone who made those.
That'd be good...
And it would solve most people's problems too...
But anyways, I don't think I can work tomorrow, maybe sometime later.

EDITEDIT: SOMEBODY POST BEFORE I GET THE URGE TO BUMP!!!

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
So, three questions for you AceSe3don, first, I remember you were planning on making a PT hack of Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit. What happened to that and do you still have any plans to complete it? Secondly, what about that Brawl mod you posted about at one time that would be friendlier towards custom characters? I'll assume that one at least is dead, it was probably too ambitious, and if you just wanted to release some sort of hack feature pack I'd like to be in on it. Lastly, a personal question, if you don't feel comfortable answering you don't have to, but why did you come back? When you left it seemed like it was a pretty definitive departure, and your return in rather inexplicable. Shedding some light on that would be appreciated, but not required. If you just wanted to tell me through MSN (time zones would be difficult to allign but I think it could work out a time) or not at all that would be fine as well.

XxItachixX666

Smash Rookie
sweet..i love mewtwo..so i can get the melee metwo on brawl now and will be exactly like the melee one? sorry i new and want him on brawl really bad..dislike what nintendo did,not puttn him on brawl..

oh and also love the ideas of the final smashs..:)

Thanks for fixing the thread Seggy. :D

The new FS isn't even the final one. The New final smash is being taken from a concept video I made awhile ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVaBSMp7qg

Also, for the new wait1, I'm trying to make it as close as possible to his Melee animation. It's proving difficult, but I believe I'm close...

ah..so bad***.reminds me of kidbuu from dbz..

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Merged. Please use the edit button next time, XxItachixX666.

MewtwoGodzilla

Smash Rookie
Hello guys what is new?

I checked the whole thread and I cannot see any animation update by you Roo525 :D
Ace I hope you like this new thread and Please help us is a Big Project!

-AGFan

MewtwoGodzilla

Smash Rookie
AGF? Why are you on a different account?
Its why I make this account a long time before I make the 'AGFanProduction' account, I lost my password and I forget my username, but today I got both of them restored :D
Thanks to a Happy birthday message that was emailed to my cellphone today with this:
Hello MewtwoGodzilla,

We at Smash World Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

(Today is my Birthday!) -Age stills as a secret-
Thanks to that Message I remembered my Username and Password at the same time and here I am :awesome:
So I decided to go and check the threads, later than I attempted to delete this account. The problem with that is that I don't know how to delete an account here on Boards ... anyway it doesn't causes problems right?

Se ya tomorrow Guys :awesome:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
So, three questions for you AceSe3don, first, I remember you were planning on making a PT hack of Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit. What happened to that and do you still have any plans to complete it? Secondly, what about that Brawl mod you posted about at one time that would be friendlier towards custom characters? I'll assume that one at least is dead, it was probably too ambitious, and if you just wanted to release some sort of hack feature pack I'd like to be in on it. Lastly, a personal question, if you don't feel comfortable answering you don't have to, but why did you come back? When you left it seemed like it was a pretty definitive departure, and your return in rather inexplicable. Shedding some light on that would be appreciated, but not required. If you just wanted to tell me through MSN (time zones would be difficult to allign but I think it could work out a time) or not at all that would be fine as well.
First question:
No, I do not plan to complete those, sorry.

Second question:
Again, no, but I might make a PF pack for easy usage of stages and characters, as well as cool menus.

Third question...
I came back for no reason, just to help Project Mewtwo if you want to count that.

Hello guys what is new?

I checked the whole thread and I cannot see any animation update by you Roo525 :D
Ace I hope you like this new thread and Please help us is a Big Project!

-AGFan
I do like it, as for help, maybe when I have free time as I just got back from vacation.

Happy Birthday man.
(Does that sound wrong? Do I have to add "have"?)

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I do like it, as for help, maybe when I have free time as I just got back from vacation.

Happy Birthday man.
(Does that sound wrong? Do I have to add "have"?)
Thanks man, I really Appreciate that :')
and no Problem its Good :)

and Okay :D

btw I decided to hack in a free way again .... not in a big Great Project Like the last one .... now Just making my own Textures at my own way .... this time Godzilla: Random Textures and maybe some Vertex Hacks ... and continuing working on Mewtwo too :D
:S

Top Bottom