• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

ds22

Smash Lord
Except I didn't encounter this when I was using the Mewtwo provided on page 6. You're referring to your recent release, right?
It is a problem which was already around way before I released my tail fix.
Maybe I forgot to rename one of the bones, but using this Mewtwo without PSA and animation mod over Lucario and then squatting doesn't give the spasm.

SMewtwo

Smash Cadet
It is a problem which was already around way before I released my tail fix.
Maybe I forgot to rename one of the bones, but using this Mewtwo without PSA and animation mod over Lucario and then squatting doesn't give the spasm.
Ok. Thanks for the info. I'll just use this Mewtwo without the PSA and animation mod for now.

mewtwo124

Smash Rookie
Thanks for fixing the thread Seggy. :D

The new FS isn't even the final one. The New final smash is being taken from a concept video I made awhile ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVaBSMp7qg

Also, for the new wait1, I'm trying to make it as close as possible to his Melee animation. It's proving difficult, but I believe I'm close...

can you release the hack. if not then just put the link for the pac and the motionETC

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
So, I know how the tail looks all like bent out of shape in like all of the mewtwo pictures, but did the new tail fix fix the way the tail looks, or just the way it can be used? Basically, how could the tail be made to look more like melee's along with his neck?

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Oh well, the tail was the main problem and maybe some day a fix to the neck will arise?

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
The one in the download is just a .pac, which means it only edits his moveset. You'll have to get the rest of the stuff from AGFanProduection's Mewtwo download on BrawlVault.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
For Mewtwo's F-Throw, to make it look more... Melee, Why not use Ganondorf's Flame Choke grab frames? (The ones where he's holding them up by the neck/face) It's a pretty decent animation that will make it look more like Melee. Instead of keeping Lucario's.

I saw it off another PSA and that one was pretty cool. But it would look much much better with Mewtwo.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I feel like I wasted a lot of time trying to make this Mewtwo project get finished, now I have to face three realities:
1- Mewtwo is not in Brawl and will not be until someone wants to do some fat progress.
2- My Wii got bricked and I'm really sad about it.
3- Nintendo is not gonna make SBB4 until God knows when.

lol Acefail :p

You're right about #1 though. I'm sure somebody who really wants this done will do it eventually. I just think there was a time period for it and it's probably past. Nobody is feeling the Mewtwo fever anymore.

Stowx

Smash Rookie
The Mewtwo v1.01 is very great !
Where is the project now?
The original Mewtwo B do dammage if a ennemy is near mewtwo ;)
You should make it !
And Sorry for my bad english !

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Just passing by to say Congratulations to you all guys because the Mewtwo v1.01 from Brawl Vault has more than 10000 downloads! Mewtwo is the 4th most downloaded hack in Brawl Vault!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496

also:
New wait poses:

New F-Smash. Will be re-done later.

New Dash Attack. Will be re-done later

New Animations:

Mewtwo's Eyes turn yellow when it gets hit. like in Melee.

New Side-Tilt. Fully re-made and fixed.

I'm going to post here the final results once this New Mewtwo gets fully done. (NEW PSA and Animations).

Top Bottom