• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
You could just trade online or hack it.
But get HeartGold or SoulSilver if you want to catch Mewtwo yourself.
which is the difference between HeartGold's and SoulSilver's Mewtwo?
which one you recommend me? I want the Mewtwo everyone loves :bee: "The epic/powerful/bad..ss/cool" pokemon.

I would like to have the best Mewtwo to enjoy playing with him and to get some Ideas for Future Mewtwo projects.

About Melee Mewtwo, I'm waiting for Pikazz's Mewtwo then I'm going to continue doing another "important" animations. When I finish the cliffs attacks and some recovers I'm going to proceed to make the Items animations. (Throws, attacks all that stuff)

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Little Update:
Ground Recover D and U:

with this I'm fully done with Ground animations. xD

Quick Cliffs are done! only Slow Cliffs left and cliff jumps.

While ending the Quick Cliffs I got really annoyed by Cliff Slow, so I take a break by making the Melee items animations, which resulted to be harder than the Cliffs, whatever I'll be doing the remaining of these today:

Item Get: (I got a sticker here xD its the same as a item)

Item Throw-F:

Item Throw-B:

Item Throw-Up:

Item Heavy-Get: (Gonna fix this up later)

:3

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
You guys did a nice job on my absence, time for me to continue this hack.

Alright guys, I'm back, I hope you do remember me.
I'm one step away from getting back to hacking, I need a way to speed up the game, entirely, if anyone can gove me codes for that, I would really appreciate it and it would help me continue hacking.

Why do I need it? Well, because my video card is only 512 mb which is good but not good enough for ssbb, I tried ssbm, I needed a code that speeds up the game to make it work, and I've found it, it's now running smoothly.
I just need the same kind of code for ssbb, so please guys, I need your help. Thanks in advance.

:phone:

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

Alright guys, I'm back, I hope you do remember me.
I'm one step away from getting back to hacking, I need a way to speed up the game, entirely, if anyone can gove me codes for that, I would really appreciate it and it would help me continue hacking.

Why do I need it? Well, because my video card is only 512 mb which is good but not good enough for ssbb, I tried ssbm, I needed a code that speeds up the game to make it work, and I've found it, it's now running smoothly.
I just need the same kind of code for ssbb, so please guys, I need your help. Thanks in advance.
Since I assume you're using Dolphin, I believe we aren't allowed to talk about that on these forums. Someone on GBATemp or KC:MM should be able to help you.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ace I told you how to fix your wii but you never read it..
I did read it, nothing worked.
And btw I don't think it's illegal to share gecko os codes here, all I want is a gecko os code that speeds up brawl, I saw plenty before but I can't find them anymore.

Edit: cmon guys I really need this code. Guess I'll ask in the appropriate forum.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
mewtwo is kicking butts on the word!

Ace I told you how to fix your wii but you never read it..
wait, does this fix one thing I have on my wii? O.o
my discplay dont wanna read MKW and SSBB except when I choosing Riivulotion.
does that fix so discplay can read those 2?
I did read it, nothing worked.
And btw I don't think it's illegal to share gecko os codes here, all I want is a gecko os code that speeds up brawl, I saw plenty before but I can't find them anymore.

Edit: cmon guys I really need this code. Guess I'll ask in the appropriate forum.

I believe they think you talking about dolhpic instead for Gecko code :/
but I dont believe this part of the forum is good to ask on

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I believe they think you talking about dolhpic instead for Gecko code :/
but I dont believe this part of the forum is good to ask on
Yeah I think so too.. But I'm too lazy to get that code by myself especially after almost 4 hours just searching for it and I didn't find it... i could swear I saw it before...

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm... Welcome! Your help will be needed seriously I have some trouble while throwing the Items down. He throws it when the animation its stills begin prepared to throw and I don't know how to fix that in PSA.

and I don't think its Illegal to share Gecko Codes here?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
hmmmm... Welcome! Your help will be needed seriously I have some trouble while throwing the Items down. He throws it when the animation its stills begin prepared to throw and I don't know how to fix that in PSA.

Thanks for the nice welcome :p
Well, I just need the friggin code and everything will be alright if God wills, I just need the code.
I'm playing melee with a code that speeds up everything and it's running pretty well, even faster than the gamecube, beleive it or not.
If I can get the same code for brawl, maybe I could help you guys, but with a game slow as this, and a wii that's corrupted I can't really do anything.
Please help me so I can help you :p

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

He needs a code for Dolphin, which I know next to nothing about seeing as I have a working Wii.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the nice welcome :p
Well, I just need the friggin code and everything will be alright if God wills, I just need the code.
I'm playing melee with a code that speeds up everything and it's running pretty well, even faster than the gamecube, beleive it or not.
If I can get the same code for brawl, maybe I could help you guys, but with a game slow as this, and a wii that's corrupted I can't really do anything.
Please help me so I can help you :p

a code that speeds up Melee on Dolphin? you serious? tell me!

My Melee is slow as hell, so slow that makes me want to throw my PC with my Dark-Aura-type-Final Smash and Burn it up with my Fire psychic powers! (lol) that's
why I never ended up ripping all Melee Textures ... damn... I need that code... Seriously! x0

also Guys I ended the Cliff Slow animations, I just need to find which bone is Mewtwo's right hand to attach a hitbox to it and make it attack while recovering
like in Melee, help?

(like that!)

I will post pictures of the new animations here tomorrow when someone reply back this Message. ;D

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
a code that speeds up Melee on Dolphin? you serious? tell me!

My Melee is slow as hell, so slow that makes me want to throw my PC with my Dark-Aura-type-Final Smash and Burn it up with my Fire psychic powers! (lol) that's
why I never ended up ripping all Melee Textures ... damn... I need that code... Seriously! x0

also Guys I ended the Cliff Slow animations, I just need to find which bone is Mewtwo's right hand to attach a hitbox to it and make it attack while recovering
like in Melee, help?

(like that!)

I will post pictures of the new animations here tomorrow when someone reply back this Message. ;D
Guess what. I know that bone and have used it before, but this is useless if I can't test anything.
And the code is:
6YJX-6NW8-BMV2E
9RQU-6EFF-KBACH

Super Speed
M5TY-7B7C-FY198
UE62-GU6Y-9KGC2

I've tried one of them but you should try them both and see what works with you.
If your video card is good enough ( like 512 mb) it should work even faster than the Gamecube.
But keep in mind that stages like big blue, and other really huge stages will lag your game, even with th code.
Also having more than two characters can lag your game as well, it might work with things like pichu but don't do it anyways.
Good luck!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Guess what. I know that bone and have used it before, but this is useless if I can't test anything.
And the code is:
6YJX-6NW8-BMV2E
9RQU-6EFF-KBACH

Super Speed
M5TY-7B7C-FY198
UE62-GU6Y-9KGC2

I've tried one of them but you should try them both and see what works with you.
If your video card is good enough ( like 512 mb) it should work even faster than the Gamecube.
But keep in mind that stages like big blue, and other really huge stages will lag your game, even with th code.
Also having more than two characters can lag your game as well, it might work with things like pichu but don't do it anyways.
Good luck!

Don't worry about that, I have used that bone for other attack (I don't remember right now) I'm just going to apply it now xD

also where do I have to put that code?
My video card more than that.. 1G I believe? or I'm not sure my PC is fast but not with dolphin. Thanks for the code!

also some pics of the *New* Animations this is MUCH better than the older one from Mewtwo v1.01

Cliff Stand Slow:

Melee's:

Cliff Escape Slow:

and did I show you guys the new Otto?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
pikazz told me that it has the same, but if it doesn't *is just to rename bones* like pikazz told me.
Good job on everything guys, but don't forget that I need the code.
Since I mentioned the code, here is a better code for melee that makes the game super fast.
Even with high graphics settings.

02430A6D 000000FF

You put this code like this:
1- Right click the game on the program
2- Properties -> AR Codes -> and add the code here, other codes don't work for me for some reason though.
By the way the last two "FF" is the speed, the lower is this, the higher is the speed, don't go too low though.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Which kind of help?

Right now I'm looking for a backup effects (getting info from ef_taboo.pac) guy since Anivernage just disappeared, that's all I really need.

Anyway, great luck to you too. Mewtwo's looking pretty awesome!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Since I've been playing Melee for quite some time, I can say this looks much more like the melee mewtwo, so basically, excellent job guys.
And nice Final Smash btw :p

just to update you a about... I'm the only one working on Mewtwo right now Ace, Animation, PSA all that stuff. I must thank the people that is supporting me with the project right now, Thank guys!

I'm doing all the Final job over here now, but I must accept that I couldn't do almost anything without the previous versions of Mewtwo (Shadow Ball GFX, explosions, Melee Voice all that stuff helped me a lot!) Mewtwo was almost ready to be a Final Mewtwo but no one pushed him out off the Brawl limits until now.

Also I added to Mewtwo:

MeleeSpecial Fall- Forward/Backward/Normal

Melee Landing: Heavy/Light

of course I will not forget PSA here, PSA job done to Make them *Melee-ish*

I fixed all the passive animations now I can forget about them! PASSIVE = DONE! forever! xD
and I made from scratch the epic Melee F-Air Mewtwo Animation, oh yeah! animation done! but needs GFX PSA job, I'll do this later.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
just to update you a about... I'm the only one working on Mewtwo right now Ace, Animation, PSA all that stuff. I must thank the people that is supporting me with the project right now, Thank guys!

I'm doing all the Final job over here now, but I must accept that I couldn't do almost anything without the previous versions of Mewtwo (Shadow Ball GFX, explosions, Melee Voice all that stuff helped me a lot!) Mewtwo was almost ready to be a Final Mewtwo but no one pushed him out off the Brawl limits until now.

Also I added to Mewtwo:

MeleeSpecial Fall- Forward/Backward/Normal

Melee Landing: Heavy/Light

of course I will not forget PSA here, PSA job done to Make them *Melee-ish*

I fixed all the passive animations now I can forget about them! PASSIVE = DONE! forever! xD
and I made from scratch the epic Melee F-Air Mewtwo Animation, oh yeah! animation done! but needs GFX PSA job, I'll do this later.

Well, I said I could help you if someone can find a way to speed up brawl, but no one did so.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Well, I said I could help you if someone can find a way to speed up brawl, but no one did so.

Don't worry, I'll work alone this time cuz we can get out of control and mess up the project again like the last time... anyways dude I appreciate your support and if I need your help with something I'll PM you, Thanks!

also dude I searched for a code but I couldn't find it, dude you should ask here:
a lot of people knows about those things there, they can help you:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=11.0

create a topic in that section asking for what do you want, people will help you :)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Currently fixing my wii, get hype :)

Edit: It's now fully fixed but one problem is I can't remember where I last put SSBB so I have to look for it.
But thank God it got fixed... Phew.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Currently fixing my wii, get hype :)

Edit: It's now fully fixed but one problem is I can't remember where I last put SSBB so I have to look for it.
But thank God it got fixed... Phew.
WTF lol that makes me lol hahahha xD
nice that you fixed your Wii dude :3 now good luck searching for SSBB xD lol

also I added GFX to Mewtwo's F-Air but they are too big for ir I have to edit them and also I added a New final Smash on Ground which I call: Mewtwo's Revenge!
It involves the Brawl lucario model on it, Mewtwo laughs and a big Explosions.

I think you know what I mean? lol xD
get hype!
*No finished yet, but base for it done!*

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
WTF lol that makes me lol hahahha xD
nice that you fixed your Wii dude :3 now good luck searching for SSBB xD lol

also I added GFX to Mewtwo's F-Air but they are too big for ir I have to edit them and also I added a New final Smash on Ground which I call: Mewtwo's Revenge!
It involves the Brawl lucario model on it, Mewtwo laughs and a big Explosions.

I think you know what I mean? lol xD
get hype!
*No finished yet, but base for it done!*
Nice, we'll see what you're talking about when it's done.
However.. Achnowledge that ssbb is currently downloading, and when it's done...
Muwahahahahahaha....

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
okay then... Now I'm ready to port all Mewtwo animations to him xDDD

@Ace what do you mean with *ssbb is currently downloading*? did you find your Brawl?
First off kudos for the awesome new model, and secondly..

@AGFP No I didn't mean that, unfortunately.
I currently have two options:
1- Get my friend's SSBB which he doesn't use anymore anyways.
2- Install a modchip ( which is the best option)
But I don't know how expensive a modchip could be here in Kuwait...

Guys I need the latest Mewtwo package, a full one with everything, can anyone link me?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
First off kudos for the awesome new model, and secondly..

@AGFP No I didn't mean that, unfortunately.
I currently have two options:
1- Get my friend's SSBB which he doesn't use anymore anyways.
2- Install a modchip ( which is the best option)
But I don't know how expensive a modchip could be here in Kuwait...

Guys I need the latest Mewtwo package, a full one with everything, can anyone link me?

well you have to wait until I release Mewtwo Alpha 1, or you can search for the full pack in my vault Mewtwo v1.01 is the latest public Update, I cannot give you Alpha 1 now because is In-complete, and I have and I will complete him before share him.

here is the link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496
enjoy xD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
well you have to wait until I release Mewtwo Alpha 1, or you can search for the full pack in my vault Mewtwo v1.01 is the latest public Update, I cannot give you Alpha 1 now because is In-complete, and I have and I will complete him before share him.

here is the link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496
enjoy xD
Can't enjoy yet.
I have to load games from an sd card, which is quite easy but I need a way to edit the brawl ISO and put the mewtwo files in there.
I tried wiiscrubber, doesn't work with me.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Can't enjoy yet.
I have to load games from an sd card, which is quite easy but I need a way to edit the brawl ISO and put the mewtwo files in there.
I tried wiiscrubber, doesn't work with me.

Wow you're doing the old school job :0
I really don't know how to help you there, since I use the Brawl Disc to hack.

lets see what the other guys say about his...

Top Bottom