• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Wow, all this is so unnecessary. Dolphin + Brawl iso + Codes = Your life simplified.
Dude I know already, but it's hard to make it work 100% on nvidia 512mb videocard.
Mewtwo is working, but the speed sucks, only 50%.
So basically you can forget about brawl on my pc, melee works faster than the gamecube because of the speed codes, but I can't do anything beyond that.
So melee's too fast, brawl's too slow.
There are some ways that may improve the game a bit.
A blank, white 2d stage, why? Because on 2d stages, every 3d model becomes 2d, which may make the game faster, though I'm not exactly sure.

:phone:

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
DAMN! I got it!

I replaced Lucario's Aura GFX with GANONDORF'S!!!!

YEAH!
I'll see If I can mix some Ganon GFX to fully replace that!

I will remove that Flash effect I'm going to replace it with Dark SMOKE!
Also if possible I'm going to put Ganon's side-B grab-Explotion GFX in Lucario's Down-Smash attack! Oh Yeah! guys this is WIN!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Double post? I don't care! because NO ONE replies back so, look what I got for all you guys today!
I have put Ganondorf's GFX in Mewtwo's FitLucario.pac file!

for now I have got:
Melee Fully Charged Shadow Ball effect (I'll try to improve this! cuz I don't like it)

and not only that! I added Ganon's GFX in some Mewtwo Attacks, later I EDITED the GFX to match his Melee counterpart:
a leaked picture of Melee Mewtwo's Galaxy Blast attack (U-Smash)

the Dark GFX rotates like in Melee and It also has his damn little stars that surround the middle of the Effect!
It's just a leak! I have Improved it already but I'll show it in the new Video.

Melee Down-Smash with Ganon's edited GFX done too! [Ace!! :3]
Melee F-Smash just a quick edit on this one.

keep in mind that for now I have only edited the GFX not the Animation files.

GET HYPE!

~AGFan ;)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Double post? I don't care! because NO ONE replies back so, look what I got for all you guys today!
I have put Ganondorf's GFX in Mewtwo's FitLucario.pac file!

for now I have got:
Melee Fully Charged Shadow Ball effect (I'll try to improve this! cuz I don't like it)

and not only that! I added Ganon's GFX in some Mewtwo Attacks, later I EDITED the GFX to match his Melee counterpart:
a leaked picture of Melee Mewtwo's Galaxy Blast attack (U-Smash)

the Dark GFX rotates like in Melee and It also has his damn little stars that surround the middle of the Effect!
It's just a leak! I have Improved it already but I'll show it in the new Video.

Melee Down-Smash with Ganon's edited GFX done too! [Ace!! :3]
Melee F-Smash just a quick edit on this one.

keep in mind that for now I have only edited the GFX not the Animation files.

GET HYPE!

~AGFan ;)
Lol...
"his damn little stars"
That made me lol hard.
Anyways great job, I really like this, I had this idea for a long time but didn't know how to do it. We're lucky to have you on our team, please make the vid fast!!!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Lol...
"his damn little stars"
That made me lol hard.
Anyways great job, I really like this, I had this idea for a long time but didn't know how to do it. We're lucky to have you on our team, please make the vid fast!!!

thanks dude ;P
and I can't make a vid right now.... I have to make the heavy Item animations and Fix a few others (Maybe I can make the Down-Smash or U-Smash animation for the next video? who knows :p)

I updated U-Smash: GFX not animation.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
First off kudos for the awesome new model, and secondly..

@AGFP No I didn't mean that, unfortunately.
I currently have two options:
1- Get my friend's SSBB which he doesn't use anymore anyways.
2- Install a modchip ( which is the best option)
Don't install a modchip. If you're going to screw around with your Wii anymore, use a USB loader, which is easier and cheaper than a modchip, especially since a 10GB flash drive wouldn't be very difficult to come by.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Remaining Melee Item animations DONE! (Heavy size)

Throw-Up:

Throw-Back:

Throw-Down:

Now I proceed to work on Sword, Bat and Hammer animations, GET HYPE! Mewtwo is in his 1 final step!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh sorry for double post but this is important, Ace do you know how to hack Melee? the Melee Itself in Dolphin?

I mean add textures, music and that stuff? please reply back as fast as you can! :S

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ohhh sorry for double post but this is important, Ace do you know how to hack Melee? the Melee Itself in Dolphin?

I mean add textures, music and that stuff? please reply back as fast as you can! :S
Kinda hard...
Why? There are guides on these forums btw.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Kinda hard...
Why? There are guides on these forums btw.
because I need you to rip some textures from a Melee Mewtwo file I have here, I'm not good searching at Smash boards and to date I haven't found any tutorial that can help me to rip *textures* from character *.dat* files.

also guys since this thread is almost dead I decided to post the Mewtwo updates ONLY in this page: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
if you want to comment about PSA do it there! not here.

here no one replies back (not until a whole month) no one suggest anything for this FINAL for sure version of Mewtwo, Its disappointing really. and I have more support for this project at KC-MM, Thanks guys who supported me here at Smashboards. I'm not quitting from here I'm saying that I will not put any updates of the Melee Mewtwo PSA here in the Melee Mewtwo PSA thread. If for some miracle people starts posting *ON-TOPIC* comments about the project here for now one, that I already said that I will put ALL THE UPDATES at KC-MM, I'll get really pissed and more disappointing but not that much as to waste such a EPIC project like this one. Thread stills open.

this is AGFan in order to make the real Melee Mewtwo for REAL this time. Have a nice day.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Wow this is amazing work. Has anyone considered placing this on a character that isn't (kinda) cool.... instead of Lucario... like olimar?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Wow this is amazing work. Has anyone considered placing this on a character that isn't (kinda) cool.... instead of Lucario... like olimar?
Thanks and no because, the Lucario has been already ported to another character on KC-MM, request by me for the lucario fans that want Mewtwo and Lucario, both in game.

Mewtwo stays on lucario for now, until someone decide to port him over another one.

Edit: Lucario port

epic!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Guess what guys? I got brawl running almost perfectly on my laptop but with the worst graphics, that's because all I care about now is testing the hacks.
Anyways, get hype.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Guess what guys? I got brawl running almost perfectly on my laptop but with the worst graphics, that's because all I care about now is testing the hacks.
Anyways, get hype.

Okay also guys I released my first version of Alpha Mewtwo, now it is my primary project and I won't release or share it until I finish it.

You can find it in my vault and pikazz model is compatible (not 100% but works, bug: freeze on AA combo)

Get hype people!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Okay also guys I released my first version of Alpha Mewtwo, now it is my primary project and I won't release or share it until I finish it.

You can find it in my vault and pikazz model is compatible (not 100% but works, bug: freeze on AA combo)

Get hype people!
Bug on AA combo huh? check the bones of the RHave or whatever, I'm sure they're there, synchronize them with the old Mewtwo model.
Just sync all the bones names' with eachother ok?
And by that I mean every bone in Mt's Model please.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Bug on AA combo huh? check the bones of the RHave or whatever, I'm sure they're there, synchronize them with the old Mewtwo model.
Just sync all the bones names' with eachother ok?
And by that I mean every bone in Mt's Model please.
don't worry about it Ace, I fixed it some weeks ago and re-made the exact Melee animation for it: (using Melee Frame Data)

:smirk: cool isn't it?

thanks anyways Ace :)
I might need your help with the Shadow Ball again for a Mewtwo edit I want to make in some short future :reverse:

Also guys this is the current Project Mewtwo Siggy:

cool isn't it xD

MastaFowl

Smash Rookie
"How to" Help

So how do i use that version 1.01 folder? i am new to the hacking wii thing, but i pick up quickly and already have homebrew. yet no where i search can i find out what to do with the files i downloaded from here and i would really like to have Mewtwo in brawl, so if someone could outline what directories i have to make, where i put the files, and what codes i have to make and what code manager to do that with i would very grateful. thanks, and good luck!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
@Ace
I think you should explain to him how to use the files, I'm busy and my tutorials aren't good as to be understand-ed easily, pls Ace.

or someone else can explain to him how?

Just a quick help:
- The FitLucario. pac and FitLucario.pcs files go in the *lucario* folder :)
- You don't need any code for this Mewtwo ;)
- To make the Sound Effects work in-game, you need to have the *Riivolution* Channel on your Wii.

MastaFowl

Smash Rookie
Oh hey Thanks

Thanks for the info, i've looking everywhere now and trying things out and once you told me to use riivo it worked great! mewtwo is looking real good guys keep up the good work!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments and support. :)

my next step on it is to fix the Grab hitboxes as you can see at some parts of the video, it doesn't works like it should.

expect a release... pretty soon... x33

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
fantastic, there are some issues here and there but this is THE BEST MEWTWO HACK SO FAR!

Dexident

Smash Journeyman
This is extremely awesome. Mad props to you good sir.

My only complaint would be that his vocalization is a bit annoying and excessive.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
that is VERY impressive work, does it have all of the melee hitboxes and physics?
Hitboxes, I believe so. Physics, of course not. Mainly because, whilst it's Mewtwo's Melee moveset, it's still being built for vBrawl's physics engine.

Top Bottom