• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I'm working in a update by my own with New Animations (all of them) and some edits in PSA (I'm not making it overpowered I promise)

You can check my Melee Showcase thread on KC-MM for the updates, since I think no one here cares about Mewtwo anymore only me, I have put the Updates on KC-MM.

over here this was the first update on the hack then keep searching over the thread until the last page:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.msg715270#msg715270

also put your opinions about these updates here please or this thread is going to die, once and for all. :/

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Too bad, I really want those new animations
well, I'm the only one here working on it so don't expect a release in these days, do you think they need to be better or they are good for now?

I'm working on the Melee Win animation now and I'm going to test it out in-game right now.

this:

since the Win animation is the same as the trophy I'm using it as a base.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Wow, cool stuff. :3 Hey, what the heck happened to the people helping you?
I don't know. I post stuff here and no one replies back, the only one who replied its you :bee:

I can say with no censored words: *I'm working alone this time and I'm going to put this Mewtwo into one of his final Levels, once and for all*

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I think, most likely, with Dantarion gone and the clone engine sent to limbo, people probably just lost interest in this project. Now, having Mewtwo means not having another character, and that prospect is just not as motivating as straight-up adding Mewtwo to the roster.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I think, most likely, with Dantarion gone and the clone engine sent to limbo, people probably just lost interest in this project. Now, having Mewtwo means not having another character, and that prospect is just not as motivating as straight-up adding Mewtwo to the roster.

What happened to Dantarion?

and this project stopped just because people don't want to replace certain character with another char, in this case Mewtwo? I thought that the people here was just trying to get a rid of lucario replacing it with Mewtwo, not to have a Mewtwo done before the Clone Engine release to put it into another slot in the roster.

I'm so .... anyways
there is a lot of people that prefers Mewtwo than lucario, I'm one loyal example.

I cant speak for everyone else, but I think people left the project because even though this is one of the oldest PSAs around, even in its final build, the animation work and overall quality just dont measure up to other works that have had a fraction of the work put into them.

I'm not blaming any one person, I'm pretty sure we can attribute it to this project being passed around from person to person like an unwanted orphan. We've never really had any consistency/professionalism.

My 2 cents.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I cant speak for everyone else, but I think people left the project because even though this is one of the oldest PSAs around, even in its final build, the animation work and overall quality just dont measure up to other works that have had a fraction of the work put into them.

I'm not blaming any one person, I'm pretty sure we can attribute it to this project being passed around from person to person like an unwanted orphan. We've never really had any consistency/professionalism.

My 2 cents.
the last time we passed the project around from person to person like an unwanted orphan it was just never finished until Ace released a certain version of it.

and thats one good point to take care of: We've never really had any consistency/professionalism.

but I think... why should we leave this project to drift if we have gotten so far right now? Brawl hacking has involved to his ultimate levels now and we just give up?

I don't know what the other guys are going to do with this project now, but right now I have no plans to kill or stop this project, I have plans to involve Mewtwo to this new generation of Brawl hacking, the older generation is the one that everyone has now and the new generation is the one that I have, and that is going to be released when it get finished.

If someone doesn't like the plan of Update Mewtwo to this new Gen, its because the project isn't made for him, that all I have to say now.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I'm not saying they should have abandoned the project, just trying to think of the reason for why they did. You have my support in furthering the goal of Mewtwo.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Just gonna, you know, throw this out there...
His up throw is overpowered.

I really like this project and I'm glad it's still getting work done. Some newer animations would be great. The PSA itself is very good but Mewtwo looks stiff.

Anyways, I'll post comments on KC-MM. :3

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying they should have abandoned the project, just trying to think of the reason for why they did. You have my support in furthering the goal of Mewtwo.
Thank you know that I joined brawl hacking just to bring back Mewtwo?haha' :)
also I know! I was just pointing out my opinion too xD

Just gonna, you know, throw this out there...
His up throw is overpowered.

I really like this project and I'm glad it's still getting work done. Some newer animations would be great. The PSA itself is very good but Mewtwo looks stiff.

Anyways, I'll post comments on KC-MM. :3

Throw-U isn't overpowered in the new version it isn't I also believe that it needs more knockback to match his melee counterpart :S

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
:d

If this project looked and felt up to par with the official characters, I would use it over Lucario in a heart beat. Just sayin'. Makes me happy that it looks like it's headed in that direction, anyway.
with all trust my friend you MUST be happy about this, I have finished some other Melee animations a few minutes and you know? when I test it out in-game I was just happy because the old PSA is the "..c.." of the "..C.." (I can't find a word of how bad is the older one compared to the new one) compared to the new one seriously, don't lost your hope with this dude, I'm going to bring Mewtwo back, I'm doing what this team has never done on Mewtwo before; a complete work :)

:awesome:

and with the Mewtwo model port It is going to look PERFECT, with no joke, I'm talking seriously. :awesome:

Edit: sorry for the grammar :S -fixed-

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Little Update
I'm going to show SOME pictures of the New Final Smash for Melee Mewtwo, I call it: Shockwave

Mewtwo raises a powerful electric shockwave that stuns his enemies:

then it blasts once again (to be sure you hit everyone :p ) and pushes the opponent off the stage with the shockwave bolts.

its an instant OK!

Note: these characters had 100% or more.
the Final Smash does 50% of damage with powerful (Mewtwo Style) Knockback, this isn't un-balanced.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Little Update
I'm going to show SOME pictures of the New Final Smash for Melee Mewtwo, I call it: Shockwave

then it blasts once again (to be sure you hit everyone :p ) and pushes the opponent off the stage with the shockwave bolts.

its an instant OK!

the Final Smash does 50% of damage with powerful (Mewtwo Style) Knockback, this isn't un-balanced.
Excellent pictures, bro! How's this going, neways? Is Mewtwo still illbalanced (heard, I don't actually know)?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Once Pokepark 2 comes out I'll rip it's MDL0 for you

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I won't lie, I'm kind of hyped about this. You have no idea how long I've waited for this.
I know, everyone has waited for this but at this point I suppose no one knows about it just a few.

Finished Melee Side-B - Animation and PSA

Melee:

Animation:

with fully reflection:

exactly like in Melee In-Game!
Give thanks and credit to KingJigglypuff for making the Melee Side-B official prototype attack which I hardly edited to make it like in Melee! credit to him KJP!

Edit: also can someone rip Mewtwo model from Battle Revolution for me? I have cool plans for it.
Please and thanks

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Battle Revolution Mewtwo looks terrible.
No! It looks just ... like Mewtwo normally looks like xP

I don't know guys but I like it and I would like to have his model, I don't have any PokemonBR iso or file from where I can get the file, I have plans for that Mewtwo you guy's would love it. Even if the Model isn't the best one.

I would like to see some of these movesets for Mewtwo in Brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTwObab8II
with some epic GFX of course xP

also I would like to have the Pokemon Stadium Mewtwo model, that would be really epic and appreciated too :3

just asking for the ones who want to help me :reverse:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Little Update

its an instant OK!

that looks more like "Psystrike", whichs only mewtwo can learn like "Roar of time" to diagla, "heart swap" for manaphy, Aeroblast to Lugia and Sarced Fire to Ho-oh ect.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/150.shtml
he learns it at lv 100! :3

also, you dont have to wait so long, only arms and legs left and some fixes

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
that looks more like "Psystrike", whichs only mewtwo can learn like "Roar of time" to diagla, "heart swap" for manaphy, Aeroblast to Lugia and Sarced Fire to Ho-oh ect.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/150.shtml
he learns it at lv 100! :3

also, you dont have to wait so long, only arms and legs left and some fixes
Yeah! "Psystrike" the description is similar to the attack in-game xP

this:

that looks really nice pikazz :)
Hope you get them to work fine soon x) (Good Luck xD )

also guys this goes for everyone, someone knows how to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Battle Revolution? I mean which PBR compatible Pokemon DS game has Mewtwo? cuz I'm going to buy a Pokemon game for DS to transfer Mewtwo to PBR, can someone help me? xS

Top Bottom