• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Tier List

Pi

Smash Hero
this must have been what melee was like when it first was getting competitive.

______ is broken
i'll **** you

Pengie

Smash Lord
Wolf is still my favorite char in Project M. Dark Sonic needs to get him working on his P:M or I'll have to start carrying around a copy of Brawl.

D

Deleted member

this must have been what melee was like when it first was getting competitive.

______ is broken
i'll **** you
I thought about that too. lol.

I first picked up Melee and I knew what the **** was up with Marth and Sheik and how *** broken they were. Every idiot at my school insisted that Link and Kirby were the best though.

Good times.

DC

Smash Cadet
"What if there was a quadruped **** face character?"
"You mean Ivysaur?"

ay but seriously Ivysaur would get ***** by Charizard because of the extra knockack from fire attacks lol

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You're cute.

Anyone else annoyed about the most recent patch to P:M?
I liked the super-wavedash zairs.
I'm more annoyed at Peach moving at Brawl speed but attacking at Melee speed/power. That's an incredibly broken combination.

Charizard is looking awesome :awesome: but the gay is very strong in him. Everything he does contributes to juggle and his shield slide is ridiculous. Dash + Shieldgrab + huge grab range = fullstage grab.

I still absolutely love Ivysaur the most though. I'm glad she's similar to, but isn't the same as, her Brawl+ self. Honestly, Brawl+, while fun, was an unbalanced mess.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Peach is so good, so is Wolf and Charizard. Snake sucks... Yoshi is fun, but he is still Yoshi. Dedede has no kill moves worth a damn. Fox's Short hop is the shortest short hop ive ever seen. Its like 2mm from the ground lol. Marth is bad ***. Ganon feels clunky. CF is badass. Falco still feels clunky too kinda but better than Ganon. Ike feels more like Ganon than Ganon does. Squirtle is sooooo good. He reminds me of a better, more combo oriented version of Jigglypuff.

This is based off of the version I played at ROM3.

BTW can i has some PM plz. My whole community wont play brawl without it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Wario is stupid and bad, whoever designed him in Project M ****ed up
lol can you post that in the project m thread please

they were all like "true wario fans will love the changes" and I was like "you guys totally changed everything that made wario, wario" and they were like "shut up troll"

ugh :c

D

Deleted member

To be fair with Wario, he plays well. He has potential even if his playstyle was torn apart piece by piece and *******ized into a complete offshoot.

At least his new side-b is pretty awesome. I think it justifies getting rid of his bike.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Peach is so good, so is Wolf and Charizard. Snake sucks... Yoshi is fun, but he is still Yoshi. Dedede has no kill moves worth a damn. Fox's Short hop is the shortest short hop ive ever seen. Its like 2mm from the ground lol. Marth is bad ***. Ganon feels clunky. CF is badass. Falco still feels clunky too kinda but better than Ganon. Ike feels more like Ganon than Ganon does. Squirtle is sooooo good. He reminds me of a better, more combo oriented version of Jigglypuff.

This is based off of the version I played at ROM3.

BTW can i has some PM plz. My whole community wont play brawl without it.
lol, a state that has always followed Brawl+ very well and doesn't play vBrawl ever. An officially released playable build, if only to showcase PM's potential, would be pretty cool.

I agree with your character opinons too. Even though they are supposed to be like their Melee counterparts, some characters don't feel quite like them. I like to imagine it's because all characters change in sequels and that this is the sequel to Melee.

DC

Smash Cadet
holy **** man i knew I should have made this thread on my account instead of snipas

anyways i think i proved last night that ivysaur is the best character, if you guys **** her over ill quit forever

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Wario is stupid and bad, whoever designed him in Project M ****ed up
Nah brah, stick to brawl.

holy **** man i knew I should have made this thread on my account instead of snipas

anyways i think i proved last night that ivysaur is the best character, if you guys **** her over ill quit forever
You should do $20 per stock MM with Fearless.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
dc you should go to zp tommorow imma try and go.

wanna mm my lucas sir? ur anything.

who ever made lucas in pm did a great job. I no longer play a bad chracter.

shanus

Smash Hero
lol, a state that has always followed Brawl+ very well and doesn't play vBrawl ever. An officially released playable build, if only to showcase PM's potential, would be pretty cool.

I agree with your character opinons too. Even though they are supposed to be like their Melee counterparts, some characters don't feel quite like them. I like to imagine it's because all characters change in sequels and that this is the sequel to Melee.
There's more to it than that as well. Only recently have we been able to isolate the conversion ratio for hitbox size, bone transfers, and offset conversions for hitboxes between melee and brawl. So now characters are gaining 100% transferrable hitbox locations and sizes as compares to their melee counterparts (for those we directly port). Falco and marth as an example, should feel a lot more fluid now.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
You may PM me your Wario complaints in detail.

Be warned that a lot of characters play radically differently than their brawl incarnations, though, so I'll need more substantial constructive criticism than "he's different and I don't want to learn something new" or "I want my bawrl recovery."

DC

Smash Cadet
dc you should go to zp tommorow imma try and go.

wanna mm my lucas sir? ur anything.

who ever made lucas in pm did a great job. I no longer play a bad chracter.
Tuesday night? I work sorry. Actually this week is pretty bad cuz I gotta study for finals and ****.

Which version of Lucas? The broken one with the flying zairs? lol

You may PM me your Wario complaints in detail.

Be warned that a lot of characters play radically differently than their brawl incarnations, though, so I'll need more substantial constructive criticism than "he's different and I don't want to learn something new" or "I want my bawrl recovery."
Would it be possible to give the seperate Pokemon down+b specials? Ivysaur could get a down+b that stalls her in the air like Mario's cape or something. (But not like Fox's shine). imo her recovery is still worse than bad.

btw Sonic's up+B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ivysaur's recovery lol

shanus

Smash Hero
Lucas zairs have been fixed over the weekend to match the other zairs (his had an action override)

Revven

FrankerZ
fixed? what did u do exactly? I just dont understand lol.

whats an action override?
Lucas' Zair was excluded from the momentum change that all Zairs had gotten when you do an AGT Zair. He could still get crazy momentum from it while others could not, this is what shanus is talking about.

Top Bottom