• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I've sat down with the demo for a little bit and tried out every character. Man, the whole thing feels great. You guys have really made, like, the best thing I have ever had the pleasure to put into my Wii. Was worth all the hype in the world. :)

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I've sat down with the demo for a little bit and tried out every character. Man, the whole thing feels great. You guys have really made, like, the best thing I have ever had the pleasure to put into my Wii. Was worth all the hype in the world. :)
Thanks. <3

Landry

Smash Ace
does anyone have a download update for Homebrew channel. Mine won't open my Gecko app... (or any other app at the moment)

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
I know this will look like " MEN you have demo v2 stop complaining" but... In some revision or demo v3 we will have replays at full set?

btw, downloading and preparing people and youtube account to be FULL of P:M

mirrors should be in servers like mediafire, rapidshare or somethng like that :3

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
i told you to give me the file so i could host it... now i cant get the file cause the servers are hammered. fail. now i cant compliment how nice it is...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo slimpyman, you have a host? PM me the FTP details and we can have it added as a mirror.

Couch

Smash Cadet
Sorry to be a hassle everyone, but I used the installer to download the hackless wii version of the demo 2 onto my SD card, for destination i just set it G:/. I have five items on the card (codes-gameconfig), but when I put it in my wii the demo won't load. At all. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
My download didnt work D:

i downloaded for over an hour and it didnt work....

and now i cant reload it because the sites down. I'm crying inside. like really

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
I dont want to bring the hate soooo let me start by saying YOU GUYS ROCK!
Lucario feels... godlike! it just shows all the love and work you put into this and its awesome!
(I could only play for 45 mins, in training mode, ALONE, gotta go sleep for work 2morrow so take my next comment with that in mind)

Charizard feels weird... down tilt is gone and the 3jabs changed for that wing swipe doesn't feel right and I really miss the fair but the improvement on the nair swing radius and the lack of the rock are really steps forward, I think it's just I was so moved by lucario and that it feels so natural that I didn't use charizard a lot I think just needs to get used to the changes.

Ness! is BACK! and pikachu it's like...

Everything just scream happyness and you should all be proud of your little baby for it grew a lot in 1 year and it just shows how much work you've put into him.

Thanks for the last time and I'm going to sleep now! All hail Magnus and his 40 hours of coding!

D

Deleted member

You guys are gonna need to draft a new FAQ page

Congratulations on your demo 2 release and hard work and thank you for your demo too

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
can some one here help me out? i cant get this to work at all

i have a hacked wii and the thing on my root but gecko kept freezeing..

so someone told me to just go about it the hackless way via stage builder. but i did that and i go to stage builder and nothing..

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Your download issues is mostly cause by your crazies over-burdening the downloads. It should be easier when less poeple at trying to get on it.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
First off. I like pretty much everyone. It's gonna take a little practice getting used to but it feels very close to melee (I can feel that 1 frame wavedash dealio)... It flows nicely and I think the characters are each very unique.

I've found a glitch though :D

Using lucario's neutral b+a right when landing on the ground while moving in forward or backwards keeps the momentum and he slides while throwing the 'spirit bomb.' I don't know how I already found this, but it weirded me out. I'll try to replicate it tomorrow when I have more time (and make sure I'm not crazy), just trying to make you guys aware.

oksas

oak-sauce
a lot of times when i use the hackless method, via stage builder, it will get to stage builder and freeze. sometimes i have to restart like 2 times before it works. it's happened to me with demo 1 and brawl-. so if that happens, try again. and again. and again

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Sorry to be a hassle everyone, but I used the installer to download the hackless wii version of the demo 2 onto my SD card, for destination i just set it G:/. I have five items on the card (codes-gameconfig), but when I put it in my wii the demo won't load. At all. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?
Did you delete all of your custom stages beforehand?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Using lucario's neutral b+a right when landing on the ground while moving in forward or backwards keeps the momentum and he slides while throwing the 'spirit bomb.' I don't know how I already found this, but it weirded me out. I'll try to replicate it tomorrow when I have more time (and make sure I'm not crazy), just trying to make you guys aware.
Spirit Dashing confirmed for P:M.

jalued

Smash Lord
You guys have outdone yourself this time, played a few characters so far (in black and white) and it all feels amazing. The landing detection fix is perfect and melee characters feel 99% melee. Amazing work, and I'll be playing this ALOT

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Spirit Dashing confirmed for P:M.
Lucario metagame accelerating already. I love it. lol

From the little I've played so far, I really really really like every character in the game. They all feel super unique and balanced and really fun to play.

Wave-Guiding Hero

Smash Apprentice
While I love the new Lucario, I hate that I have to unlearn every single habit I got from Brawl Lucario :p

They're literally polar opposites in approach, comboing, and play style, which is both awesome and making it freakishly difficult for me to adapt to him.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
While I love the new Lucario, I hate that I have to unlearn every single habit I got from Brawl Lucario :p

They're literally polar opposites in approach, comboing, and play style, which is both awesome and making it freakishly difficult for me to adapt to him.
Not to mention he,s quite different from all other Brawl character too. Keep at it and if you have questions, pop by the IRC or PM me. I'll try you give you tips to start off.

As for Spirit dashing, I was aware of it a while back, lol.

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
You're really going to have to push the Smashmods page.

This thread won't be able to contain all of the conversations....

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Should the root of the SD CARD be completely empty for the upcoming files to be in?

I was able to run demo 1 because of my friend...I loaded homebrew and I lost some applications/booters, so now I can't even boot it up. Should I just delete everything and put the new and only files onto the root?

apps codes private background , should be the only files on the SD card right?

jalued

Smash Lord
Should the root of the SD CARD be completely empty for the upcoming files to be in?

I was able to run demo 1 because of my friend...I loaded homebrew and I lost some applications/booters, so now I can't even boot it up. Should I just delete everything and put the new and only files onto the root?

the booter (gecko OS) should be in the apps folder. Make sure that those files are all at the root of the sd card and not clumped together

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer

and gameconfig.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom