• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
PMBR, you guys are the best. ♥
Thank you so much for all the dedication and hype that went into this thing.
We all really appreciate everything you guys have done. :)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Situation was terribly handled. Improve it for the next release. I do like the game and I am thankful or the release, but next time tell the people that there's a freeze and that you're not sure when it's going to be fixed.

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Faaaaaaaaaaaabuloooooooous

So what exactly is the difference between the wifi safe/unsafe versions? Some stages don't like wifi?

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Thank you guys for all the hype. It makes working for PMBR all the more worth it. Hope you enjoy this second demo.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Incredible job as always, PMBR. You guys are the best. We really appreciate all the work put into this.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Faaaaaaaaaaaabuloooooooous

So what exactly is the difference between the wifi safe/unsafe versions? Some stages don't like wifi?
Offline has the complete controls aka more melee but lacks in replays. Meaning the offline version can't save replays.

Online is a lite version of offline, but it has online play and can save replays

iLink

Smash Champion
I'm kind of confused with the downloads.

There's a riivolution download that says online and offline, yet they both say wifi safe. What is the difference?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
PMBR you guys are just the best!
Thank you, you've given me even more of a reason to play my Wii again.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm kind of confused with the downloads.

There's a riivolution download that says online and offline, yet they both say wifi safe. What is the difference?
One uses RiiFS (fits onto 128MB cards), the other is for offline use.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Wifi version does not have the codes for light press shield buttons or C stick buffering rolls, spotdodges, etc. This makes it so that Wifi does not desync and you can save replays as well!

Offline version does include the light press code and C stick code, but this makes wifi desync and replays desync.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
For those of you who cannot download it right now, you guys kinda killed the downloads lol. Wait and download it later when the server's not so busy. We should have some mirrors up in a bit, I think.

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
I can express nothing but the deepest of respect and thanks to the PMBR for their fantastic work and their outstanding determination.

Rest easy.

Tigertenaka

Smash Rookie
This is going to be amazing! Now if my computer would stop being so slow so I could download it >.>

Revven

FrankerZ
The OP addresses the difference between offline and WiFi safe versions, please read the FAQ people while you are downloading! It was made for that very reason!

Thanks and have a good night folks. High traffic site! Downloads may be slow for awhile.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I would just like to say that I have the game and it's working fine. Although I won't be online for a little while. I want to master the basics of the new comers and upgraded vets first. In the meantime feel free to challenge me via PM and I'll get back to you. Signing off this thread for...probably a long time.

Thanks for all the hard work.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
I am going to d/l the wifi-safe version tomorrow. But let me ask the devs a question which of the 2 would you recommend to play with or is it do what suits you better/want type of situation. Now from my understanding the wifi-safe version allows for replays and what not but would the shield button pressure be similar to that of demo 1? just wondering how it would work. I would test it my self but I have to be at the hospital tomorrow before 7:30 am. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
Homestar quote incoming... "Strong Bad is awesome." If you don't know where Homestar says that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom