• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
To everyone who's download timed out, try again (even if it just timed out right now). The server's way less strained now. My download timed out like 10 minutes ago at 80mb and it's now 120MB downloading at 130-160kb/s+

iLink

Smash Champion
Lucario new fan favourite?
I used him before he was cool

literally

The one thing throwing me off is he can't jump after a SH fair like in brawl, which was a big part of his mixup game. Just need to get rid of that habit I guess.

Love dracula's castle. I like dynamic stages that don't try to kill you.

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
Dracula's Castle is an amazing stage; it's close to my favorite hacked stage. I would love to put it over Castle Siege in my Brawl-, but I have no idea what .rel to use for it. I like the new Green Hill Zone too, but I'm not a huge fan of the camera there. I'm not used to the Melee camera, and something seemed worse about it on that stage; it was actually making me feel weird. I really do love the layout of the stage though. It's so simple, yet unlike any other stage.

EDIT: How long does Dracula's Castle transform? I saw it change for like 5 minutes straight at least.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'm sure you've noticed, but you guys just destroyed the forums by releasing this.

That said thanks for the hard work and holy **** I actually think this is better than Melee so far.

Since the forum crashed you can probably tell how many people have their eye on this project. Even though it's down I hope you also take the server overload as not only a current problem but as a huge reward as to how many followers and fans you've managed to grab before you're even finished.

So pat yourselves on the back, and keep up the good work.

-B.W.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I can't decide on a main... D:

Charizard, Wolf, Pikachu, Ike, Ness, Lucario, Falcon, Ganon, Link, and TLink all feel soooo gooooood...

abcool

Smash Ace
Idk why, but the run animation look so slow. I think i need to redownload this or something. Everything feels fast except the running speed. Does Fox feel as fast as his Melee counterpart in terms of running speed to anyone else. Pikachu also feels very slow

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I've played all of them, actually. :o

Those ones are just the ones that feel the best to me. :p

D3 does feel FANTASTIC, tho.

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
I was really happy with Dedede when I played him. I've never been a strong Melee player, but I loved him in Brawl. I only had one match with him, but he felt very familiar and I was comfortable with him. If I take the time to learn this game more, I'll definitely put some time into Dedede.

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
Just got through trying out the new characters. I love how all the brawl newcomers feel.

You guys in the PMBR are doing a great job.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Can't decide on a main? Looks like we did our job correctly.
This. A thousand times this. It feels soooo good to have a bunch of characters that feel really good and that mesh so well together. You guys did an OUTSTANDING job.

jalued

Smash Lord
I've played all of them, actually. :o

Those ones are just the ones that feel the best to me. :p

D3 does feel FANTASTIC, tho.
I just played wario and there is one small problem with him...

His new animations really show off the fat jiggling round his ***, and it makes me feel kinda ill. Great job animation team :p

edit: and I LOVE the sound he makes when he cancels his sideB into a crouch, its the same as the games!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I used him before he was cool

literally

The one thing throwing me off is he can't jump after a SH fair like in brawl, which was a big part of his mixup game. Just need to get rid of that habit I guess.

Love dracula's castle. I like dynamic stages that don't try to kill you.

On contact, cancel into neutral B, cancel the neutral B charge with shield, then you can do stuff.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
how are people liking the dk dash attack? and just wolf in general? and toon link's little 64 nods? and bowser's firechomp? and charizard? and and and and and

POST WHAT YOU LIKE MOST PEOPLE hahahaha

Wolfy!

Indecisive
DK dash attack? It's really cool! I need to get in more DK practice though to fully utilize its potential, but I like it a LOT.

Wolf feels awesome. I really like how he feels and I LOVE his nair.

TLink's 64 nods are a nice touch and I like the fact that his nair is now a sex kick.

Haven't played too much Bowser yet, but from what I have played, he feels great, too. I like him MUCH more in this game.

Charizard is BEAST. He feels so good to combo with and I like his agility for a big character. Very very nice feel to him.

I have so much praise for this game, lol.

jalued

Smash Lord
how are people liking the dk dash attack? and just wolf in general? and toon link's little 64 nods? and bowser's firechomp? and charizard? and and and and and

POST WHAT YOU LIKE MOST PEOPLE hahahaha
What I like most is that my tech skill transfers almost exactly from melee. That and the host of ****ing awesome new characters. Wolf is great, but his shine seems to be a bit delayed compared to fox/falco. Maybe i'm imagining it or need to practice him more

Wolfy!

Indecisive
If I can get some folks to play with me these next couple days, I will totally record matches and put them up on my channel.

jalued

Smash Lord
Can someone with some credibility post about this on the melee boards? They need to try this game

Oh and I'm going to swallow my pride for a minute. Huge apology to the backroom...

LUCAS FEELS GREAT!!! I MAY EVEN MAIN HIM

abcool

Smash Ace
Alright so outside me having a bad download with wonky running speed. I must say the animators did a wonderful job. I like everything about Fox and Co. I also like the animation changes on Pit. Wolf is great. I can't figure out how to wavedash after the laser though.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Will Sheik/Zelda break if I give them custom skins? I noticed they're already preloaded with some...
No. But you need both a .pac and .pcs for them to work right with transformations. The textures were included to speed up load times for their Transform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom