• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Hey do you guys have in-game frame-by-frame viewing capabilities similar to debug mode in Melee via Action Replay?
We don't have access to a Brawl debug mode, but with tools like Toomai's edit of Brawlbox and PSA, we can view hitbox stats/sizes/locations, animations, etc.

And we have a frame-advance mode in-game for testing.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Ahh Trahh. ****ing Falcos everywhere at that tourney haha. Yet I only lost to Ganon :p Dammit Kage!
hella behind post but yeah, i felt a little bad playing falco. i really just wanted to see how far my falco could get though, especially after not playing PM for atleast a year beforehand.

shows how well you guys are replicating things in the game though.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Lol, Falco in nowhere as broken in PM just to almost every character getting anti-spacie measures. If anything, I think he could shave one or two more characters surpass him in iters by the end of the development cycle.

jalued

Smash Lord
Lol, Falco in nowhere as broken in PM just to almost every character getting anti-spacie measures. If anything, I think he could shave one or two more characters surpass him in iters by the end of the development cycle.
i'm sure he will however have alot of very good matchups. He will just find some characters difficult, which should be a nice change

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
This thread seems to have come to a stand still....boring :urg:
welp. shoulda got at me and my podcast.

you should have been at nekos podcast last night. For a pilot episode it was very informative.
The next episode will be going down this friday, with Vigilante guest starring. :V

Expect lots of Lucaryu vs MU discussion and some other topics. V:

Hype.

Octorox

Smash Apprentice
Writing Team
Toon Link question: what was the rationale behind giving him Young Link's Usmash? Tlink's Usmash is a much better move. It's faster, stronger and can kill more reliably. It also differentiates him more from Link and just feels more natural, especially considering his fsmash is also a quick one hit attack.

I also think an interesting idea for a new Tink nair would be a Pichu-like nair with a MK-like animation. A unique trait could be that if the move hits an enemy directly below him it gives him vertical and horizontal momentum and allows him to bounce up and away as a sort of spacing technique. It would be a lot like his helm splitter parry attack in Wind Waker. Obviously the sex kick is good too but its just a thought.

I think if his recovery is going to stay really mediocre everything else needs to be amazing to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom