• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsc

Smash Ace
I downloaded the demo onto my sd card, i put the sd card into my wii, i go to stage builder, NOTHING happens. SD card is 2gb. And yes i got rid of every custom stage. Plz help D:

Dsc

Smash Ace
are you sh%&ting my pants?
but the PAL wii is no problem? god danm that absolutely sucks...

so i guess australians cant even play project M demo unless they buy NTSC vers of brawl from overseas, amirite. GWADDANM

DSP

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded the demo onto my sd card, i put the sd card into my wii, i go to stage builder, NOTHING happens. SD card is 2gb. And yes i got rid of every custom stage. Plz help D:
Dude, I made it work on a PAL Wii with NTSC Brawl, you just need the Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS. Follow the basic steps in here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_setup

On another note, when will the P:M homepage be back up? It's often that I want to look for some character-specific changes concerning chars I never play with, but these were on the old homepage. Will you bring it back up or move the information to smashmods.com?

DSP

Smash Apprentice
Wow, just been looking around, I'm actually kinda surprised that Brawl doesn't go under $30 (+shipping). But I guess that would be his cheapest method, buying NTSC Brawl and getting the HBC.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Getting homebrew? Screw that i wanna do this the hackless wii way..

But it doesnt matter.. I give up, i asked alot of my mates here in aus and they all have PAL brawls. Guess ill just stick to 64 and melee

V-K

Smash Ace
There IS a way to get NTSC Brawl without buying it lol.
Since you bought a retail Brawl disc your doing nothing too illegal I guess, but only a suggestion.

M!nt

Smash Champion
why? whats the point of not hacking it? Its not hard to do and the benefits are more than just P:M.
There IS a way to get NTSC Brawl without buying it lol.
Since you bought a retail Brawl disc your doing nothing too illegal I guess, but only a suggestion.
lol thats defiantly going to require hacking and a lot more risky stuff, but i shant be talking bout that.

Ecks

Smash Lord
So ntsc codes work with jpn ver but not pal? that sucks.

Anyway, I gotta say I'm loving pm ness. He owns.

@Mint

Defiantly? :D

M!nt

Smash Champion
I dont think the codes are compatible with NTSC-J either and if IIRC isnt bero porting the codes to NTSC-J.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Oh. I kept seeing vids by sugar and I just assumed the codes didn't need porting. Sure am glad I'm NTSC.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pikachu isn't finalized at the moment, so anything we tell you would be subject to change. So we won't.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
does pikachu really need much? he doesn't seem to have any problems with anything except sheik's down throw

(but i might be hypnotized by the axe effect)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
In reality, Pikas low mid tier.

All he needs is a bigger shield, slightly faster moves, and his brawl buffs. Pika would be great.

edit: oh yeah, and his melee usmash kb back (which I'm sure you guys already did.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
pika's shield was bad? the only people i ever noticed getting shield stabbed were gaw and donkey kong.

I can't make up my mind on whether its a better idea to keep quick-attack cancelling or not. what do you guys think?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
a movement option that takes skill to perform?
why would it be removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom