• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Stingers can you try not to make people butthurt? I'll have to start infracting you for trolling if you keep doing so </3

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
lol...you're not at all looking at this in the right way. that is me trying to help you by opening your eyes to the way you talk.

and robs pillars are ****ing broken...i love them so much
"You're so butthurt" and "Who talks this way lmao" are hardly helpful comments. I'm serious, you hurt my feelings and caused me to cry. Like, tears, out of my eyes. The fact that you only apologised after you were threatened with infraction only furthers my sentiments that you do not truly feel guilty for your abrasive behaviour.

ICHIGOBLEACH

Smash Apprentice
"You're so butthurt" and "Who talks this way lmao" are hardly helpful comments. I'm serious, you hurt my feelings and caused me to cry. Like, tears, out of my eyes. The fact that you only apologised after you were threatened with infraction only furthers my sentiments that you do not truly feel guilty for your abrasive behaviour.
hahaaha
best post
project m will **** as will pillar rob

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Stingers is on to something with ROB being able to slowly push his opponents towards the edge with a slowly advancing pillar wall. The most turtliest of players will run the time out, but the more saucy player can force stocks off the opponent.
This is important because it opens up our new ROB to different playstyles that allow his character to serve the same niche in the metagame but with multiple different ways to fill that niche.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
this thread is now officially 100% useless... just subscribe to my youtube if you ever wanna catch new vids of me if i put them up but I'm definitely not wasting my time here anymore. Too many pages of nonsense.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'm going to hope that the BR is avidly making progress while this bull**** is going on.

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
this thread is now officially 100% useless... just subscribe to my youtube if you ever wanna catch new vids of me if i put them up but I'm definitely not wasting my time here anymore. Too many pages of nonsense.
This.

Random lurker here but this thread is getting so **** annoying to read. Serious question to the devs, any other place where I could keep track of progress on the project that isn't this thread? Something like Twitter would be nice.

Krautrock

Smash Apprentice
Here's an idea: no one post in this thread except the developers. Not even to respond to updates. The game would be out by now if we'd adopted this strategy since the beginning!

Let's see how long we can make it. Starting... now!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
you don't help, you just copy paste what the devs say
Yes I do, although partly kidding here. I didn't post for the past several pages and for **** good reason.

Here's an idea: no one post in this thread except the developers. Not even to respond to updates. The game would be out by now if we'd adopted this strategy since the beginning!

Let's see how long we can make it. Starting... now!
Project M Back Room. With that in mind, it's easy enough for them to just ignore this.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
This.

Random lurker here but this thread is getting so **** annoying to read. Serious question to the devs, any other place where I could keep track of progress on the project that isn't this thread? Something like Twitter would be nice.
irc #projectm, some of us are on there most of the time to answer questions.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Good point, jiang.

Allow me to test it more extensively.
Heh heh heh, Ganondorf-style

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Idea: Add green pillars to Professor Hector. They don't block either of the things that red or blue ones do, but characters are damaged when they walk through them.

We can call them a Wall of Pain.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Ganon's Brawl sideB is Melee-like. How is it not? Just because it wasn't IN Melee doesn't mean that it isn't Melee-like.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's Brawl sideB is Melee-like. How is it not? Just because it wasn't IN Melee doesn't mean that it isn't Melee-like.
Lol that's just asking for debate. But I'm on your side =3

Ganon's Brawl Side-B sets up for tech chases, something that's rather useful in Melee. It's also 20x more useful than Melee Side-B, which had too high BKB/endlag to set up for anything, and was too easy to punish if you missed.

Just check any P:M Ganon vids, you'll see Side-B is a very capable move now. =]

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
snake's moveset now fits into the project m environment. it took a decent amount of work to do.
don't be silly, stRIP. just because something wasn't in melee doesn't mean it can't find a place in Project M. that said, g&w's uair having a windbox was dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom