• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Does anyone how to hack music into Project M? sorry if I sound like an idiot not knowing this.
Make a sound folder in pf, and put an strm folder in that. So the directory should be like:
private>wii>app>rsbe>pf>sound>strm

This is where you put brstm (songs) that you've downloaded.

In order to set the song to replace a song in Brawl, you need to rename the file to the corresponding code name. I can't give you the full list of names 'cause I'm a newb on forums, so I don't know how to hide the list and display it on click, and otherwise the post would be too long. But it's like this:
Final Destination
X05
T01
T03
W25
W31

Rename your song any of these, and it will replace a song on the stage.
Example: X05.brstm replaces the Final Destination song.
Make sure you name it with "0", not "O".
Someone please provide the whole list of songs?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Oh my god I love project m. Spent like three hours straight playing it. I wanted to keep playing until I just fell asleep from exhaustion but my dad said I had to sleep. :(

Falcon dittos are hilariously fun when your pretty much falling asleep in the middle of the match by the way.

:phone:

BuraiHell

Smash Apprentice
I don't see any reason for them to add it to the patch (but the again, I don't see any reason to not add it >_>).

But if you want the code for your personal use, here it is:

Start game with 1 player
0468D420 2c060001
Well, ya. Unless it yielded some stupid glitch then i thought it would probably be included.

Thank you sir. Now I can practice like an idiot without anything in the way.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I don't care what anyone says, Hanenbow was an awesome stage.
Just get on the bottom left leaf as pikachu, hold A, and laugh as opponents find it impossible to stop you.
It'll only be even more better with Sonic's new Spin Charge.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Falcon dittos are hilariously fun when your pretty much falling asleep in the middle of the match by the way.
That's pretty much the inevitable fate of most overnight Smashfests in Melee. Preserving this tradition in Project M is as important as hearing Dreamland in the background of every tournament video (which, by the way, I did hear in one of the recent videos).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cubelarooso: then I pick metaknight and go behind you with flying :D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
When the **** are you guys gonna release this?

By the time you guys actually finish this, SSB4 will be out <___<

Ulevo

Smash Master
Oh my god I love project m. Spent like three hours straight playing it. I wanted to keep playing until I just fell asleep from exhaustion but my dad said I had to sleep. :(

I wish I had as much fun as you falling asleep at 2:00 am last night. I was trying to get stages and music sorted out for my crew. :cool:

Ecks

Smash Lord
Forget getting rid of Hanenbow, get mario circuit out. I just hate that thing.

And I thought everyone replaced 75m with Dracula's castle by now. You don't even need a .rel.

Yoki

Smash Apprentice
Is it publicly available ? I thought morphing was made by the PMBR and the only released one was a static, flat stage.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ That is correct.

Man I wanna play Kage again. With my real non-demo main this time. When's the next big Melee tourney on the East Coast?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Watching the videos from JCeas' YouTube reminded me about Yoshi's ability to jump out of aerial egg roll. That was such a good decision. Reminded me of some of the awesome game elements y'all already have in.

Can Yoshi jump out of shield now too? I don't remember. I think you guys implemented his parry.

... Which made me think. Can Lucy get a 3s esque parry?

shanus

Smash Hero
We have been trying to figure out how to best implement the parry, its sometihng we are definitely interested in adding back

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
We have been trying to figure out how to best implement the parry, its sometihng we are definitely interested in adding back
awesome... yoshi is gonna be 2good. i hope the boots of speed (dair) gets a buff. realistically, i think the range of yoshis brawl bair was good, but in melee it was kind of nubby. hahaha or why dont you see how yoshi fares with a 64-style back kick bair :)

NeoZ

Smash Ace
awesome... yoshi is gonna be 2good. i hope the boots of speed (dair) gets a buff. realistically, i think the range of yoshis brawl bair was good, but in melee it was kind of nubby. hahaha or why dont you see how yoshi fares with a 64-style back kick bair :)
From what I've seen, bair's looking good, the tail looks huge when compared to Melee, but I haven't actually played him, so I'm basing this on what I've seen on streams.

BuraiHell

Smash Apprentice
I swear the melee stages look bigger than the P:M ones @_@
Not complaining, but it's like an optical illusion (assuming they're meant to be the same size)
Anyway, is platform cancelling possible or is that a landing detection thing?

cmart

Smash Lord
@ Burai - It's possible you're being confused by melee's lack of a widescreen format. It stretches things and makes stages look longer than they really are.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Widescreen does make things iffy when scaling, especially if the recorded/streamed video ends up on non wide screen dimensions.

iLink

Smash Champion
Isn't a powershield essentially the same thing? Only difference is you can't do it in the air and I guess its safer then having to tap forward, but the window to do it seems a lot stricter then in 3rd strike.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Question in regards to the demo patch. I've been noticing how intense the zoom is on Final Destination; it's really akin to Melee's style of camera, and it looks awesome. Any chance this will be featured in the demo, or are we looking at a final release for this? It really adds to the feel while playing.

Ulevo

Smash Master
The zoom on demo fd or pmbr fd? I don't remember if pmbr fd MiscData[10] has changed from the demo. MiscData[10] is cAmera stuff btw.

It might not be demo FD, but I downloaded the P:M FD with Tabuu's background provided by M22K on Brawl Vault, and it definitely has Melee like camera focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom