• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxThunder

PM Support
If spear pillar only had cresselia, the stage would be playable... replacing the two other versions of the stage with the one with cresselia sounds to me like the easiest way to make the stage ok...

Ulevo

Smash Master
If spear pillar only had cresselia, the stage would be playable... replacing the two other versions of the stage with the one with cresselia sounds to me like the easiest way to make the stage ok...
None of the stages are playable because of the level layout, for one. As for Cresselia, she is a rather large distraction.

You would only need to modify one of the stages. Whenever you want to play on it competitively, hold the button combination. When you don't, hold another, or just let it choose the variation.

MaxThunder

PM Support
None of the stages are playable because of the level layout, for one. As for Cresselia, she is a rather large distraction.

You would only need to modify one of the stages. Whenever you want to play on it competitively, hold the button combination. When you don't, hold another, or just let it choose the variation.
well i hear the stage list is about done... and there seems to be a good enough amount of stages allready... so i'd be happy just having a spear pillar that didn't kill/confuzzle me to use in friendlies...
... and i don't really see cresselia as a distraction... and the others are way worse anyways...

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I was playing through SSE and I don't know if you guys did this on purpose or not, but the game forces you to play as Mario when you pick a level. His moveset is intact and, from what I could tell, pretty much all of the codes as well. I think it make it feel like even more of a demo like this haha. It was fun to wavedash through an entire section of a stage.

Also. I started a new game to see if I could play as other characters. It worked but it didn't feel right t all. I got to the part where Pit showed up and he's so used to the floaty brawl setting that his second and thrid jumps were pretty much nonexistant. His first jump was like a shorthop haha.
Just thought I'd say something because it seems like a slow day...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I money matched Sneak, Spam Arrows, and Kage at Zenith (wish I coulda gotten more but everyone was preoccupied with Melee understandably)

Vids coming soon! More than just those players too.

:phone:

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Also. I started a new game to see if I could play as other characters. It worked but it didn't feel right t all. I got to the part where Pit showed up and he's so used to the floaty brawl setting that his second and thrid jumps were pretty much nonexistant. His first jump was like a shorthop haha.
Just thought I'd say something because it seems like a slow day...
Actually it's the same in vbrawl, in SSE his double jumps pretty much don't send him anywhere.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
SSE Attributes and Normal Attributes are different. We'd have to change them to match if you want regular attributes in the SSE. We'll probably do that sometime waaaaay down the road.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
SSE Attributes and Normal Attributes are different. We'd have to change them to match if you want regular attributes in the SSE. We'll probably do that sometime waaaaay down the road.
Well that just shows how long it's been since I've played brwl lol
Or how oblivious I am to the game's mechanics ._. either way, I'm excited lol.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I think you don't jump as high in SSE, if I recall correctly. So the game appears less floaty, but it's an optical illusion.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
BTW, we won't be doing teams until our cousin, Ricky(he's always P4 on stream), gets back from target or something to get a laptop cable. So we'll be doing singles with Me(Monk), Standardtoaster(Deku~), and our cousin, Marky(UMAD?).

Stream is also showing off the new Norfair from last night on JCaesar's stream!

Come watch!

I like having more than 20 viewers. :bee:

EDIT: Stream chats are fun;

Ulevo: Monk.
Ulevo: I wanna be the best.
Ulevo: Like no one ever was.
MonkUnit: Travel across the land?
MonkUnit: Better get Orbitz.
Ulevo: Something like that.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You don't really have to. It only takes 1 minute with a hex editor.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22912.msg442253#msg442253

In SSE, the roster moves slower and doesn't jump as high.
Fixing that makes the mode smoother and a little faster.
Also, the gravity.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I suck at hex editing, but I'd take this when the final version is out. Again, very informative Eternal Yoshi.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Spam Arrows and his Pit love.
Ask JC about my pit. The livestream was my first time playing pit. After practicing some things i found Pit is an extremely good gimper especially vs spacies. arrow-death all day :D. No to mention he has a Chain-throw that is better and easier than marths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom