• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
mother's day stream from ST and I perhaps.

edit: i see you lurking this thread, jcaesar, dont you even think of taking our stream time
Don't worry, I don't really get the opportunity to stream on sundays anyway.

*goes back to Portal 2*

:phone:

nawgui

Smash Cadet
2500 pages of posts...this what P:M has done...no other thread (not that I know of) on SWF can boast this, keep up the good work and happy mudda's day

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh btw, here are the results from the tourney we did yesterday. We did a dollar entry winner take all just so people would take it semi-seriously.

Project M (9 entrants)
1. Chu (Kirby/ICs)
2. Plank (Peach/Sheik)
3. Azen (Marth/Falco)
4. Redd (Falco/Fox)
5. G-reg (DDD)
5. Chillin (Fox/Marth)
7. JCaesar (ROB/Link/Snake/Mario)
7. Thunderhorse (Falco)
9. BigWenz (Falco)

Yes, I realize some of those characters are bugged/unfinished. I didn't record those matches.

PeachEater74

Smash Apprentice
It is still against the rules on SWF. As is discussing USB Loaders.

To everybody: Please cease to discuss methods of loading P:M other than those we've officially supported on our website. Thank you.
Not to be an ***, but the global rules say nothing about USB Loaders or Dolphin.

Anyway, I'll stop talking about it regardless.

Gust14

Smash Apprentice
I know, i've being waiting all the day but i don't think he'll ulpload anything today...maybe tomorrow

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Hey NeoZ, you have problems to se the streams? i mean

Se ven muy lentas, y estaba pensando que quizas es por la gran distancia que existe entre ellos y nosotros aqui en Chile :ohwell:
Desde que toaster se compro un pc nuevo no había tenido problemas con ninguno de sus streams, parece que le pasa algo a mi conexión.
/endspanish

JC did say he had tons of videos, so it'll probably take a while to upload them all.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I know, i've being waiting all the day but i don't think he'll ulpload anything today...maybe tomorrow
That's the point of camping out. I brought my tent and everything. Even my bear spray. I'm prepared for several days of waiting for these vids. Azen and Chillin are up there in my favorite Melee players of all time. It's going to be great seeing them play PM.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Pity you aren't competent with Procario yet Toaster with Standards. Can I see a competent Procario plz?

Thanks for the stream.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Kirby should be fine. No IC or D3 footage though.
^ Pretty much this. Kirby's fine as long as he isn't sucking (BEEEEEEP) or using a weird hat. ICs are hilariously borked atm. Nana is a creepy mofo.

Well I'm going to camp out JCaesar's channel now.

CANNOT WAIT.
Sorry. Wait.

Nothing will go up before tomorrow night at the earliest, and even that is a maybe.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
blu link, I've said this before multiple times: That's not an F major scale, and your joke makes no sense.
Maybe I just don't get it, but that doesn't change the fact that that's a G major scale.
If you don't believe me, look at the file name, it's called "G Major Scale.jpg"

On topic: could we see the ICs in a stream?
Calling Nana creepy makes me more curious as to what is wrong with them.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
blu link, I've said this before multiple times: That's not an F major scale, and your joke makes no sense.
Maybe I just don't get it, but that doesn't change the fact that that's a G major scale.

I could have sworn I changed my sig. Idk, mine are off. I'm aware that's a G major scale and not F major. Geez. It's a joke.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer

The sig is supposed to be pronounced "F my who*e"

Nana basically just DDs REALLY fast at pretty much anything that you do. That's why ICs aren't used on stream. They're ****ed up right now. Probably for quite a while too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom