• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
I remember seeing Wario trip someone on a stream and when I asked what did it, everyone said stuff like "weakest waft does that".
So either something randomly tripped and people assumed it was that, or that was in at some point.
Wario's weakest waft is a non-random trip. It's the trip flag and there's no real reason to change it because then that weak waft is essentially useless and... does nothing other than like 1% damage. :|

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Should've blurred out the swear.

Anyway, It seems as though there are no limits to what you guys can do with this game, even though ledge occupancy is the new landing detection.

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
looses it's emphasis that way though.

also, I'm sure they have ledge occupancy done, but are waiting to make us really really want it, then deliver, to hype it like crazy lol

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Melee Wall Tethers, now that's something I could get just as much hype for as landing detection.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What Zef said.

Also, Melee Wall tethers will be the new landing detection during the summer. I called it.

Hope all goes well with restoring the info needed to fix ledge occupancy.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll work on the "huh" fit for next time. For the guests, keep in mind that they are French Canadians.

Also, the grabs were the "future blogpost" Backlash gaming was hinting at.

And Neko, if you want in a podcast, I could interview you at one point, XD.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Props to your Sonic. You don't play an annoying one. You go for necessary moves, don't start too early. You's a much better Sonic player than I am. He's not my main, but iyou's showing hidden potential in the character many fail to see.

nawgui

Smash Cadet
Has the MC window been fixed? I knew that it was pretty glitchy when first implemented, but i'm curious if anything has been done with it since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom