• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zef

Smash Ace
There's a weird glitch thing w/ Marth on FD. If he up-bs at the right spot he'll kinda teleport up on the stage and slide forward reaching almost the middle.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Ecks

Smash Lord
Missed the show D:

This is why I don't like helping people! (on weekends)

:phone:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
is not in the demo, i only replaced the files that i downloaded and placed them on my sd :p (and i didnt knowed luigi wasnt on the demo, i uploaded the final fight, that were friendlys, we played, like, 20 matchs xP)

Edit: yep, is not in the demo but the luigi pac wason my sd.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The demo's Character Select Screen also doesn't have Luigi on it. Therefore, it isn't the demo.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
WHY i am a troll, my intention was not show characters that werent on the demo, i uploaded THAT specific match because the thing about wii controller (And i didnt knowed luigi wasnt on the demo, if you see the video he even ask me "there is a problem with choosing luigi ?")

Edit: Strong, i downloaded the installer, choosed hackless method, downloaded the textures and then i copied and replaced the whole "private" folder, we were going to play the demo, but then the full roster showed up :/

shanus

Smash Hero
we don't need you to show characters not in the demo as they weren't done. We have done 4.5 months of work and all you do uploading videos is hurt us.

Want to help? Delete your youtube videos and never post about the leak.

edit: Lol, nice try lying about it Felipe.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
WHY i am a troll, my intention was not show characters that werent on the demo, i uploaded THAT specific match because the thing about wii controller (And i didnt knowed luigi wasnt on the demo, if you see the video he even ask me "there is a problem with choosing luigi ?")

Edit: Strong, i downloaded the installer, choosed hackless method, downloaded the textures and then i copied and replaced the whole "private" folder, we were going to play the demo, but then the full roster showed up :/
lol i've never seen someone so pathetic

ds22

Smash Lord

You really think anyone is going to believe that?

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Are you ********?
He said he got a knock off of a first party controller.
1.- He didn't say that.
2.- Insulting is against forum rules. ;)
3.- Not about this post in particular, but try not to make uninformed posts(marth's slide, LD), it doesn't contribute much.
4.- Also, see below.

"I just got a fake genuine diamond ring"

:053:

shanus

Smash Hero
Let's just ignore him, attention seeking teenagers are so much fun to deal with.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
you know, believe wathever you want, just be happy i havent posted the leak anywhere else or made it public.

Krautrock

Smash Apprentice
Anyone with half a brain could find the leak on google (it's still up...). Anyone with half a brain also wouldn't bother downloading it, as it's even more out of date than the demo at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom