• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
What part of "stop posting" do you not understand.

The stop, or the posting?

I'll be more than happy to explain either, or both, if there's any confusion.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
shanus, i deleted the link from gbatemp, like, 3 minutes later :/

And no, demo = leak
You expect us to take you seriously, first begin to type like an adult. Then you are allowed to troll. In the meantime however, seeing as you'll NEVER learn that, stop posting.

Demo ≠ Leak. That is all there is to be said on the matter.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
no, demo = leak, in fact the demo was released because the leak was spreading.

And english is my third language.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
To be fair, he is foreign.

But let's get back to the question of what the blog post tomorrow will be?!??! I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT

NeoZ

Smash Ace
WHY i am a troll, my intention was not show characters that werent on the demo, i uploaded THAT specific match because the thing about wii controller (And i didnt knowed luigi wasnt on the demo, if you see the video he even ask me "there is a problem with choosing luigi ?")

Edit: Strong, i downloaded the installer, choosed hackless method, downloaded the textures and then i copied and replaced the whole "private" folder, we were going to play the demo, but then the full roster showed up :/
You posted a leak here and in like 10 other forums, don't blatantly lie about playing the demo.

Just so you guys don't get a wrong idea about the Chilean smash community, this guy got voted the 2nd biggest *******, 2nd biggest loser, 2nd most useless posts, 3rd most negative rep'ed user, most useless poster/worst contributor to the site, among other things in the chilean smash forums.
They even made a poll on who people wanted banned and he won, so he's not loved over here either.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You posted a leak here and in like 10 other forums, don't blatantly lie about playing the demo.

Just so you guys don't get a wrong idea about the Chilean smash community, this guy got voted the 2nd biggest *******, 2nd biggest loser, 2nd most useless posts, 3rd most negative rep'ed user, most useless poster/worst contributor to the site, among other things in the chilean smash forums.
They even made a poll on who people wanted banned and he won, so he's not loved over here either.
yeah??? i think lavitz posted the link :p

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Guys, back on the discussion tract, PLEASE, so that we remain sane!

Better AI has already been guessed as the next blog post topic, so I'm going with wave shielding!

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
I feel like because it's easter, they're going to have something about rabbits, rabbits are furry, dk is furry, OMG SOMETHING ABOUT DK?!?! tldr: me being glenn beck.

although, in all seriousness, I think its something to do with that character that what's his face was talking about, I forgot who brought it up lol

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Can you guys just stop it? If you two have something personal against eachother, just do it through PM's. No one wants to read your petty disagreements and both of you should be infracted for flaming. EDIT: Ninja'd.
I have nothing against him, I hadn't even noticed him until I posted something completely unrelated to him and he called me ********.
I answered calmly and he insulted me again, is that reason for me to get infracted?

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I don't care about DK in the slightest until he gets tilts that knock the opponent down at 0%.
DK seems to be progressing along nicely, he got that new dash attack, a better fair, an improved shield, etc., I don't think it's something about him, it's not like he's got a tether or something like that.

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
DK seems to be progressing along nicely, he got that new dash attack, a better fair, an improved shield, etc., I don't think it's something about him, it's not like he's got a tether or something like that.
you make it sound like he has a tether. wait. what?

also, did you realize that we need 4000+ posts to hit page 1000 (40ppp). Seeing as we already did 35,983 (counting this one) I think we can do it

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
So, for Easter, I'll give you all a blog post.

Guess the topic.
Is it a basket full of goodies? :estatic::starman::random:

Talking about DK he does look really good from what I have seen from streams from Ghneko, etc. Question though when you guys proted over physics from Melee did it speed up his Fair at all?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The blog post will be about ledge occupancy.

I'm not even on the edge of my seat or anything. I know it's going to be that.

Inb4 you change the order of the blog posts just to **** with me.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
you make it sound like he has a tether. wait. what?

also, did you realize that we need 4000+ posts to hit page 1000 (40ppp). Seeing as we already did 35,983 (counting this one) I think we can do it
No, I didn't, I even said he doesn't have one.
Maybe it's about Lucario? He kinda looks like a rabbit, and shanus mentioned how awesome he was in a stream.
On a more serious note: I doubt the blog post will concern only one character, but maybe he's the character they've been hyping these past weeks.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Character posts go in the characters section of the p:m site, so I doubt it's character related.
These blogposts are supposed to be about breakthroughs after all.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Character posts go in the characters section of the p:m site, so I doubt it's character related.
Pretty much this.
Quoting shanus: "As such, we will be having a series of posts containing some of the major discoveries we have made since our initial release."

Slashy

Smash Lord
MonkUnit, why did you bring the backroom build to NoBrandCon? Is the general public ready to play the latest build?

I talked to TriforceBun who had a panel at the event.

D

Deleted member

Fixed ledge occupancy?

Nice.

Everything is falling into place like a jigsaw puzzle

D

Deleted member

Huh well fixed ledge occupancy sounds like something the BR would be able to fix in the near future.

I'm gonna wager it could be that or light shielding.

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
No, I didn't, I even said he doesn't have one.
Maybe it's about Lucario? He kinda looks like a rabbit, and shanus mentioned how awesome he was in a stream.
On a more serious note: I doubt the blog post will concern only one character, but maybe he's the character they've been hyping these past weeks.
I guess its just the way I read it in my head, almost sarcastically, I imagined him using a chain of bananas as a tether XD

True, I can see the ledge occupancy thing being the next post. Optimistically, and ideally, it would be clone engine, but I severely doubt that will be there any time soon.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yeah, UltiMario got kicked out a long time ago due to inactivity.
Not inactivity, I was very active, I was talking with you guys all the time in the chat :3. I just didn't do anything lololol.

Me being out of the loop doesn't mean I'm clueless though :3

You know, being in the loop for even the shortest time lets you really pick up on the behind-the-scenes progress and how you slowly hint out everything.

So yeah. Former member instinct says Ledge Occupancy.

Get @ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom