• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Having it could help with putting characters in the game without having to put them back in the game. Doc/Young Link for example or even pichu may just be added in as skins if all else fails.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Once I figure out how to work the extra slots, I'm totally having Melee Mario and Doc at the same time.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Suggestion for Olimar: When he has the max number of pikmin in que, the next in que dies if he pulls another. This would make it easier to get the pikmin you prefer.

shanus

Smash Hero
I don't know if we plan on keeping that. Olimar is completely fair game on complete changes.

Also, I have a new favorite character now that people are going to be completely hyped when they see what they can do :)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Or it could be a typical grammar error.

It's pretty common for people to mistakingly use "they" as a genderless singular in casual speaking.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I don't know if we plan on keeping that. Olimar is completely fair game on complete changes.

Also, I have a new favorite character now that people are going to be completely hyped when they see what they can do :)
I swear, you guys tease us for sport.

If only I could permanently change my copy of brawl to Project M. Then I could pretend it's 2008 all over again, except no disappointments. :D

:phone:

metroid1117

Smash Master
I had a question earlier in the thread that seems to have been buried under music suggestions:

metroid1117 said:
Also, I don't know if this was brought up, but it seems like the demo Marth's DAir has very strong spike knockback compared to Melee - was the Brawl knockback kept? If so, will this be changed in the patch or final release?

Lastly, regarding Olimar - how much of his moveset do you plan on changing? I don't know much about Brawl, but it seemed as though he's pretty well-suited for a Melee environment like Sonic (who seems to have received minimal moveset changes). DThrow already combos into FAir, USmash, or UAir at low %s in Brawl, it just seems like this would carry over well. The Pikmin toss and grab might have to be nerfed or changed to discourage camping though.
I have one more question as well: After the patch is released, what time after that do you think the final version of Project: M will be released?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just going to make my call on something in the next blogpost.

Backwards ledge grab box size.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Is the character Hoshi no Kaabii?

I have one more question as well: After the patch is released, what time after that do you think the final version of Project: M will be released?
I dunno, sometime after all those end of the world theories(the 2012 ones) end up untrue?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Uhh, EY, you are aware that there is no such character as Hoshi no Kaabii, right? That's the name of the games, not the character.

Rikana

Smash Champion
It probably has something to do with Charizard and his INFINITE FLOAT CANCELLLLLL.

that can FLY UP HIGHHHHH.

and NEVER DIEEE.

it was hilarious when I saw that.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Back in like September-November there was already an "Ike M" phaze where everyone was enjoying him when you could pretty much spam shffl Fair/Nair and win.

It's probably not Ike, he already got his moment.

It's probably Pit or Dedede.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It's gonna be somebody who hasn't gotten much development, by the looks of it. That's definitely something to feel pretty hyped over.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I had a question earlier in the thread that seems to have been buried under music suggestions..
1) Marth's Dair is Melee-strength.
2) Olimar is still up in the air.
3) No clue.

Also the secret character we're working on is totally hype. I didn't even like them originally. I certainly didn't ever play this character in Melee. :awesome:

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I hate how Shadic's post can be interpreted both ways.

It could be thhat it is a Melee character that he never played, or it could be that he never played it in Melee because it never was in Melee, XD.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
1) Marth's Dair is Melee-strength.
2) Olimar is still up in the air.
3) No clue.

Also the secret character we're working on is totally hype. I didn't even like them originally. I certainly didn't ever play this character in Melee. :awesome:
Only character that can be referred to as THEM would be Ice Climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom